clomid slimmer !

smiling,, ur bmi is 32,5,, iv used the same one for us all
xx

how do u all no ur bmi???? i want to no mine!!! didntt have good day!! chips at lunch but baked potato for dinner!

@ daviesbursbis 24.1
I got them all from the same nhs websiteto make it fair

I took my do on a walk tonight but omg I'm soo bloated I colud barely button my coat up :(

im not far off tho hun, anyway doesnt matter cos we will be alot slimmer soon xx

can you do both weights in stone and bounds? I don't have a clue what stone means besides what little boys like throwing at each other...

Had my first fat club weigh in this week ladies and ive lost 4lbs :) :) yey!!! 12st 10 now :) :) xx

Yay Lisa84 that's fabulous!!
I wanted to check the scale soooo bad this morning, but I didn't... I will wait until Monday :) So far so good, no Clomid snacking...HA!

lisa that is great news!!!! woohoo!!!!

Well did a 4 mile run the past 2 mornings...is running ok in the 2ww?

Hellooo everyone! How are we doing! I see some progress thus far KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADIES!:happydance::hugs::happydance:

Had my first fat club weigh in this week ladies and ive lost 4lbs :) :) yey!!! 12st 10 now :) :) xx
good for you lisa! woohoo keep up the good work!:happydance:
Yay Lisa84 that's fabulous!!
I wanted to check the scale soooo bad this morning, but I didn't... I will wait until Monday :) So far so good, no Clomid snacking...HA!
smile I know what you mean...now usually i stand on my scale first thing every morning before in my birthday suit. BUT as agreed Monday is the day!
I stumbled across this site called scarsdale medical diet sooo i went to the book store and purchased the book and wow the book is NOTHING what they advertised on the internet. it explains all the ins and outs and gosh i am not even hungry with the meals! sooo fat lost here i go..
lisa that is great news!!!! woohoo!!!!
Well did a 4 mile run the past 2 mornings...is running ok in the 2ww?
ttc not sure...sorry..but i don't think it will hurt tho...

its good to c a few of us keep popping on here,, im due af in a cpule of days and im quite bloated so wnt be suprised if i dnt lose this week xxx

smile - I am with ya....I love to jump on the scale....hahaha...but have been trying to only do it 2x a week....hahahahaa....I cant bring myself to 1x per week.

smile - I am with ya....I love to jump on the scale....hahaha...but have been trying to only do it 2x a week....hahahahaa....I cant bring myself to 1x per week.
it hurts to see the scale there so when i woke up today it was GONE! my hubby left a message on the spot it was and said you "gone on vacation until Monday, Nov.1" girl i could have hurt my hubby haa haa:haha:
its good to c a few of us keep popping on here,, im due af in a cpule of days and im quite bloated so wnt be suprised if i dnt lose this week xxx
i am due tomorrow Oct.30 but it better not evev show up!:coffee:

I'm due on tomorrow too acording to my 12 day lp we shal c wot happens xx

it hurts to see the scale there so when i woke up today it was GONE! my hubby left a message on the spot it was and said you "gone on vacation until Monday, Nov.1" girl i could have hurt my hubby haa haa:haha:
i am due tomorrow Oct.30 but it better not evev show up!:coffee:

35 that is hilarious! What a supportive dh!

Well I weighed myself early...lost 2 lbs this week! whoop whoop! I will weigh again on monday just to make sure I dont put it back on over the weekend but I shouldnt....

YAY TTC congrats on the 2 pounds hun, I have no news, didn't lose a thing!
Can't imagine I would have as we had date night Friday night with drinks and Saturday night pizza.. This is a new week, had two rice cakes for breakfast and I'm having a turkey burger no bun with baked lays for lunch.

wow i gained but try me i will lose it next monday!
191.4lbs this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->