• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

I have been using fresh pink grapefruit juice for over a year and it did help with the ewcm but has been no match for Clomid. I tried epo also, that did nothing, and Robitusson I'm using now to combat Clomid cm and both times I've tried it I find it gives me watery cm but no ewcm. I just heard that if you don't get a four inch stretch you are deficient. FOUR INCHES! Woah oh-I'm lucky to get an inch or so, so going to eat as many carrots/carrot juice now as possible!

cd 3- 115
4-108
5-148/144
6-102/200
7-114/240
8-107/185
9-105/130
10-88/149
11-100/186
12-102/168
13-194/144
14-115/195
15-97/248
16-126/236
17-102/305
18-113/

what was the temp today?

98.15, and I got this back from ovacue:

"I think that due to the introduction of Clomid (make sure you input the day you start Clomid in the settings) it will be important you interpret the raw data as well!

Thanks for your note. From a quick look, it does appear that ovulation may have occurred on Cycle Day 15 (there were lower vaginal readings on prior to cycle day 15, followed by a spike in the vaginal readings which indicates the switch from estrogen to progesterone dominance, and then continued elevated readings which is a great sign).

As ovulation approaches, you will see a decline in your vaginal readings (indicating the estrogen surge), then a sharp rise in your vaginal readings once ovulation occurs, indicating the shift in your body to progesterone dominance. This looks to have occurred between cycle day 14 and 15. There was a significant rise in your vaginal readings on cycle day 14 which it appears I did overlook.

I think the most important aspect for you to remember is: the lower your vaginal readings, the higher your fertility!"

This sucks for me...........ugh........BD on cd7, 9, 11, 13 and 16. Not awful-but not great either if I ov'd on 14 or 15. : (

IDK, I think 4 inches is a tad bit much to expect from anyone. When I get it EWCM it is not that long at all. Look at 4 inches on a ruler is it not about the length of you thumb and pointing finger in a "c" shape.

I do grapefruit juice, grapefruit sections in juice and I added the EPO and boy let me tell you, there was a lot going on with that mixture. Loved it!! I am doing the same thing next month! I don't do clomid, I do 200mg of soy for CD1-CD5 and it's made the ovulation regulate because prior to that my cycles were wacky and now I am back to a 26-28 day cycle!

What bugs me is all of the inconsistent information out there and than the cut and paste jobs you see on sites where they just cut and paste the information from each to the other.

As far as Ovacue, that raw data vs. actual data is frustrating. I did like Never suggested and looked at the numbers not the colors and the numbers matched up to ovulation rather than the colors on the calendar. I missed this month because I was sick and today was actually the first day we were actaully able to attempt anything. I ovulated on Saturday and could feel it probably because my immune system was already taxed from the sinus infection and my body was sensative. I really felt when the egg burst through around 11pm on Saturday, I swear!

Anywho if things work as plan, I shall be ovulating on Dec. 8th so I am hopeful to be on target and pregnant by Christmas.

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for us all!

D~

Still have no feeling of AF coming which is so exciting... but at the same time i'm not allowing myself to get excited.... guess we'll find out in a few days

Hey ladies :wave:
Just wondering if I can get a :thumbup: or :nope: on the OvaCue ! My OH and I are in limbo on whether or not to make the big purchase. This is my first month off Depo, so I'm not exactly sure where my cycle is, we're looking for something that will give us some more guidance on when the right time to :sex: is. I looked into the CBFM, but looks like in the long run, it's more expensive than the upfront cost of OC. I read back a little bit, sounds like the vag monitor is also a key part of the process?
Feedback would more than appreciated :D
And of course .... :dust: to you all !!

Still have no feeling of AF coming which is so exciting... but at the same time i'm not allowing myself to get excited.... guess we'll find out in a few days

eeks and your chart looks really promising!!!

Hey ladies :wave:
Just wondering if I can get a :thumbup: or :nope: on the OvaCue ! My OH and I are in limbo on whether or not to make the big purchase. This is my first month off Depo, so I'm not exactly sure where my cycle is, we're looking for something that will give us some more guidance on when the right time to :sex: is. I looked into the CBFM, but looks like in the long run, it's more expensive than the upfront cost of OC. I read back a little bit, sounds like the vag monitor is also a key part of the process?
Feedback would more than appreciated :D
And of course .... :dust: to you all !!

honestly-I wouldn't buy it again. It's not always accurate and when it is you have to really know how to read and interpret the results......given the effort temping/charting is more reliable and way cheaper and similar amount of work!

I have been ttc for 2 years, and have tried it all. I would recommend temping and charting over anything else.

eeks and your chart looks really promising!!!

Thanks Titi... i've slacked a lot on my chart though... been pretty busy lately... so im hoping even without keeping it updated we still caught the egg.

OMG!! I just took a test and i can definitely see a two lines!! im trying to get a good picture to see if anyone can confirm im not crazy!!

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG. Post pics!!!!!

I'm trying i promise... I'm using my dang phone and it isnt a super dark line yet... and they look blurry...

OK here is the best i can get! Please tell me you can see it too? I'm going to take another one in a few days.https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/tinkkc_777/IMG_20101118_181354.jpg

Yes! There is a second line on the bottom.......How many dpo are you? Take one first thing tomorrow with fmu!!!!

I missed my period today so i guess that makes me 14 days because i'm pretty sure i ovulated on the 4th :) I have one more cheap one and i'm thinking im going to get a digital one tomorrow :)

Here's a non inverted pic... its blurry
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/tinkkc_777/IMG_20101118_181354-1.jpg

yes-deffo preggo..........congrats!!!!!!!

I imagine that's what it must be like for the first days/weeks!

guess i need to take another test then schedule an appointment so i can be 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"