• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

Luvmysoldier- YAY!!!! you dont even have to squint to see that line!! Deffo preggo!!!!! YAYAYAY!!! I am so excited for you!!!
Who tests next??? I am so excited for you girls!!

Guess what... I went to the Doc on Tuesday... He said her head was super low and he really didn't expect it to be too much longer.... we shall see!!!

Hi Ladies, I'm new to Ovacue and I'm confused by my first attempt to use the V reader. I was on Day 5 yesterday so I used it at bedtime (10pmishy) and the first 4 attempts were "over 400 error try again" and then I got a reading of 324. I never got a reading lower than that. I got 328, 384, etc. Am I doing something wrong? This seems very high for day 5 compared to other people's readings that I've skimmed. My oral readings are lower than everyone else's! 130, 56, 64, 80, those are estimates of Day 1 -4 oral readings.

Any help is appreciated. I got my follicle count via ultrasound the other day and i have TWENTY eggs brewing so I don't want to mess this month up!! :flower:

-Jill

I took another cheap test today and i can see a line but it seems lighter then yesterdays and i used FMU.... i'm so confused now...

When I was testing it took the cheaper tests longer to show up for me.... And I actually found that my other pee worked better than FMU..... Hope that helps. I would for sure stay positive if I were you because that other test you put on here was really clear!!

Thanks crazy! I hope i didn't get a false positive... last night i had a line before i was done in the bathroom... so today i was kinda shocked when i didn't get much of a positive... i need to go get some more expensive tests.

I'm kinda thinking this one was slightly faulty... the control line showed up fine but the die just ran across it and never really settled... so maybe that is why the line is really light? I think i'm about to run to walmart. LOL

I am a bad influence when it comes to testing..... so I totally say run to Walmart!! lol, and get a couple extra tests!!! lol

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/tinkkc_777/IMG_20101119_113050.jpg

Here it is ladies :)

YAY!!!!!!!!! I knew it!!! Those are the exact 2 tests I took after my cheapie ones!! Congratulations!!!! have you told your hubby yet??? I am so excited for you!!!!!!!

That is awesome! Congrats! I hope that is me next month!

on that note I'm going to post this again to see if I can get some help... ... I'm new to Ovacue and I'm confused by my first attempt to use the V reader. I was on Day 5 yesterday so I used it at bedtime (10pmishy) and the first 4 attempts were "over 400 error try again" and then I got a reading of 324. I never got a reading lower than that. I got 328, 384, etc. Am I doing something wrong? This seems very high for day 5 compared to other people's readings that I've skimmed. My oral readings are lower than everyone else's! 130, 56, 64, 80, those are estimates of Day 1 -4 oral readings.

Any help is appreciated. I got my follicle count via ultrasound the other day and i have TWENTY eggs brewing so I don't want to mess this month up!!

-Jill

you can email ovacue support and they'll shoot you back an answer pretty quickly. I had an oral reading of 83 today and usually have them in the 130's so those aren't too low. The vaginal readings are kind of high for the beginning of the cycle but only compared to me-everyone is different, and the lower the reading the more fertile you are so it's not implausible.

I didn't have the vaginal sensor I just did ovacue and temping so I'm of no help sorry

Wow! Congrats!!!!! Details!! Did you suspect? I was on 50mg Clomid 5-9 this cycle to but it's my third month : (

How long had you tried again, I forget> thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->