Club OvaCue!

Yay I ordered my OvaCue https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ovacue.html from here because they only charge $29.95 for international shipping.

I got the latest model because I plan on using it to prevent pregnancy when the time comes. So I figure the latest one requires less brain power and I'm on board with that. lol

I also got the Vaginal Sensor after all I'm on fertility treatment I really need to confirm ovulation other than temping. I'm being investigated for reoccurring M/C's and the clinic is meant to confirm ovulation but they regularly cancel my appointments so its useless relying on them. :dohh:

But :yipee: I'm sooooooo excited!!!!

Yay!! :wohoo: Im so excited for you hun, glad you finally found a reasonable shipping charge! I really hope you get your sticky bean soon dear!! FXed the OvaCue has first time good luck for us all!!! :dust:

Thank you Whit :hugs: Can't wait to see all the bfp's rolling in for all of us!!! :dust:

Thank you Whit :hugs: Can't wait to see all the bfp's rolling in for all of us!!! :dust:

:hug:

Me too!! It's so encouraging.. I have a renewed lot of PMA. Especially when my OvaCue comes, nothing is going to dash my hopes!

yay moo! i'm so excited for you :) FF finally confirmed my ovulation on CD17. can't wait to use my ovacue next cycle. only like two weeks left to wait. woo hoo. have a good day girls!

yay moo! i'm so excited for you :) FF finally confirmed my ovulation on CD17. can't wait to use my ovacue next cycle. only like two weeks left to wait. woo hoo. have a good day girls!

woohoo congrats!!!

Hi girls! Happy Monday, busy weekend here, hope to get caught up on the news!

Arein- I want to know if you are testing yet too!!! lol, I am so excited for you!!!!!!
I hope that the rest of you are doing well!!!!!!

okay i'm missing my ovacue ladies, like seriously! arein, crazy, titi, emilyjean, whit, moo, where the heck are you ladies?

arein- i feel like i'm in the 2WW wait with you. goin crazy over here. haha.

crazy - so glad to hear from you girl. i'm not going to lie, i am so super envious of you girl!

titi - ovacue still working good for you this cycle?

have a good rest of the day ladies, mines almost over, booooo!

Sorry girls-I am swamped with work today : (

Does anyone know what the ovacue numbers it spits out for the readings exactly mean? Like if it didn't say "fertile" for example how can you tell charting those numbers what the ranges are and how they calculate your fertile period?

looks like a question for arein! i haven't started yet, so wouldn't really be able to answer that accurately

I really don't know and I don't think I read it in the book. I'm going to have to find this out.

I took a test this morning, I think my eyes were playing tricks. I looked at it once neg, looked at it again squint and see it line, looked again neg, looked again pos and so on. I threw the damn thing away!

i think we seriously are fruitcake fertile fools, LOL.

arein- FX'ed for your :bfp:

whit - woohoo! you got the ovacue classic too? i love the cute little baggy it comes with :)

titi- i will let you know if i find an answer for you chica!

Ok my little OvaCue chickadees... the numbers are the monitors way of interpreting the electrolytes. I'm still having trouble finding out exactly what they are in reference to but they aren't that important to any one not using the Cue II. That monitor you have to interpret your own readings by the numbers. The OvaCue and OvaCue Classic do their own interpreting. I may write out my numbers just to see if I notice a pattern though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->