Club OvaCue!

Thank you! Its definitely not easy.. the same as I admire and respect people that have the courage to serve our country! Especially when they sacrifice a typical family life to do so. My dad was in the Army, and I have him to thank for being able to pay for my education!

so i've come to the conclusion that we are awesome. haha :) i wonder where the rest of the ladies are. i'm so anxious to use my dang ovacue. i got the vag sensor so that i could confirm ovulation too. would really come in handy now when i'm trying to figure out if i o'ed already. took an OPK today and got negative, so i would assume i already have. ugh. stupid FF! you excited? when are you going to start testing? i swear, since i can't :sex: and get a :bfp: i live through my ovacue girls!

so i've come to the conclusion that we are awesome. haha :) i wonder where the rest of the ladies are. i'm so anxious to use my dang ovacue. i got the vag sensor so that i could confirm ovulation too. would really come in handy now when i'm trying to figure out if i o'ed already. took an OPK today and got negative, so i would assume i already have. ugh. stupid FF! you excited? when are you going to start testing? i swear, since i can't :sex: and get a :bfp: i live through my ovacue girls!

Yes, yes we are very Awesome. ;)

I dont know where everyone is today! Probably enjoying a day off while I sit in the house doing the same damn thing I do everyday lol

I cant WAIT to try out the Ovacue! We were a tad off bd'ing, didn't get a bd until prob 36 hours after O, and plenty before! So Im not sure what to think, or when I will test. Im such a chicken dont wanna see a :bfn: I will probably try to use OPKs if I test before AF is due. I hope you can figure out your O before DH comes home! I want you guys to make that baby so bad!! One month outta the year God has GOT to be on your side! ;)

hey don't feel bad. i've been sitting in the house all day talking to DH on yahoo messenger and watching tv. i'm sure i could spend the weekend doing more, but i really just enjoy being lazy. i don't have to go places to be happy.

maybe, if you were more relax about it this month, then this will be your :bfp: still have hopes for you! thanks for the sweet encouragement. i need it. if we don't get our :bfp: i won't be devastated. i will be sad, but DH always has a way of making me feel better and he believes and i believe that if it is meant to happen it will happen. i just don't see how all these girls can easily get pregnant and some of us can't. i swear i know like a gazillion pregnant chicks right now, LOL. and i hate when they say "oh we weren't trying but we weren't not trying.." i'm like..seriously? i'm over here taking herbs and supplements and checking my CM and temp. haha.

O I know right! I think, if my best friend knew half the crap I was doing she'd probably be scared to be around me! :rofl:

I really enjoy being lazy! I do it all the time. :haha:

I love your PMA, good thing you have a great DH to help you through. I am so thankful for my DH too! I know some ladies have their DH change his mind or whatever, but it's great to know we have someone behind us that supports us no matter what!

If it takes me a little while longer to get my :bfp: then I am going to keep counting my blessings as I have so many of them! I think if we keep hanging around here and keeping the PMA it will be no time. Hopefully everything will fall into place when you get to be with your DH!

I've got a question about my ovacue! I pre-programmed it way late in my cycle, so maybe that's why, but it never asked if I was on medication like the booklet says it's supposed to? Did it ask everyone else?

hey emilyjean - it asked me that. you can still go to it though if you go to menu and then i think user setup it's you can keep clicking next and it should say medications? and then click yes and you can put any you take in there. don't quote me word for word i'm just remembering this off the top of my head :)

hey whit - we are an extremely strong couple and thank God for that every day. he told me yesterday about a Major that he met that has been away from his wife for two years and that their marriage is the strongest ever. it gave us both hope that all this heartache we are going through pays off in the end. you always want what you can't have. if we were together all the time i would probably complain too, lol. we're women :shrug: hehe.

as for my chart. i even felt like i o'ed. bloating, twinges, etc. i guess i will just hang in there and wait. i've never not o'ed so we will see and i have a very regular cycle. just scared that my o is not too regular, because it needs to be. if i o late in june, dh and i won't have a shot because we only have a week to try. FX'ed!

your 5 days off been enjoyable?

Oh I'm really praying that ovulation comes on time for you and it ends it one might :bfp:

My DH and I lived in different states for three years, it was the hardest years of my life but because our whole relationship was based on communication we are so close and can tell each other anything and everything. The time apart is what made us such a strong and trusting couple.

You're a beautiful strong lady and you're going to make a wonderful mummy!!!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Whit - I hope you have a great time off hun totally got my fingers crossed you're pregnant :hugs:

Thanks moochacha thats so sweet of you! Hope you catch that eggy too babe! :flower:

hey moo - i just woke up and your message is the first one that i read. just wanted to say that you made my day girl! :) i think what you said is very true. the time apart makes you much stronger of a couple. you are basically forced to communicate to make it work and it makes it so much easier to tell each other everything. we like to send each other surprise gifts too. if i'm not too busy spending money on TTC stuff, LOL. thank you for the encouragement and the kind words.. they are very much appreciated and only make me hope for that :bfp: for you even stronger than before! you girls rock!

yes mine did ask for medications.

Well it seems to be right on so far-I have used the O sensor twice and last night got to use the V sensor first time! DH and I were really excited about that-that is how pathetic ttc has made us! Although WOW the V sensor sure is, well, long!

Im enjoying something different this month for ttc. Just having the new toy to experiment with makes it new and takes my mind off some stuff. I am sure it's the same for you-esp. not having DH there.

that is awesome! good to hear. i can't wait to use mine! probably about another week..week 1/2 until i can. i'm CD19 today.

how does the V sensor read? you just stick it up there? haha it does look REALLY long.

i think it is adorable your DH is just as excited as you. very cute! my DH is still trying to understand it all. i've tried to explain temping to him, but he's still a little lost. he said, well if you ovulate then why did us having unprotected sex in the two years we have..you have never gotten pregnant? i had to explain to him that everyone is different. so who knows :shrug: just hoping for our :bfp:

:cry: all i can do is think about when DH was here in february. coming home to him was the best feeling ever. now that i don't, it just stinks coming home. if i didn't have my dog, not sure what i would do! i hope being depressed doesn't affect my chances. i really am not that often, it just seems like some days it is worse than others :( this past week i've been struggling with missing him more than ever.

Aww :hug:
I know how it feels to miss DH, I felt so sad all the time the weekend I was away.. It must be so hard!

it stinks because all i can do is express in words to him how i feel and him back. when all i want to do is hold him or be held by him. maybe my hormones are being crazy, i don't know :( just been tearing up about it today. :hugs:

I get like that in the second half of my cycle a LOT! From pre-O and up.. could be the combination. We all need affection now and again.. words just don't do it sometimes.

well it's at least comforting to hear from you that you get the same way. you would think with two months away i would be used to it, but i guess the two more months i face are daunting me. i guess the upside is more time for my body to prepare.

you feeling positive about this cycle of yours whit? FX'ed for you!

Yea it seems like Im more emotional during O than I ever am leading up to my AF. Hopefully in a couple of days time it wont be as intense! I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts hun.

A little.. not sure what to think, dont want to get myself psyched up! You know how it is...Been having sensitive teeth the past couple of days and cant drink my normal cold liquids! Kinda sucks, and I dont wanna overanalyze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->