Club OvaCue!

hey ladies - i have my FX'ed for you all!

arein - i'm not losing faith in you mama, even when AF arrives! still have faith that it will happen very soon.

moo - that symptom sounds good. could be your month!

crazy - where are you? everything going well still?

titi - hope everything with the ovacue goes uphill for you at this point. i think it can all be frustrating. i temp/chart every day but i don't really pay attention to my temps at all until O and then i don't pay attention again, lol. just want to confirm i O.

whit - good luck with your appointment!

and AREIN, the countdown is to 49 days! yikes! so close :) i remember once i had like 185 days until i saw him. wow, makes 49 seem like nothing.

Thanks Never! Well I do know this.. I scheduled my appointment with the midwife for today and canceled it to see the doc, but my doctor appt wasnt until the 17th! Im confused about what I was supposed to do so I made an appt with the midwife for this afternoon. The 17th is too late for an HCG this cycle!

Hey Nevertogether!! I am still here!! Stalking you all!!! lol I can't wait to hear good new for you all!!!! I hope that your 49 days goes super fast!!! things are still good here so far!! I have been busy because T-ball just started up and my son is playing!! He is sooooo cute out there!! I wish my daughter would have played baseball too!! lol, but she has decided that basketball is her thing!! well girls I hope that everything goes well!! I am sending lots of baby dust to yall!!!!! :)

never-that's just a little over a month! How exciting! You should go buy some girly panties! My DH doesn't care about lingerie, he says "It just comes off anyway". What is your name anyway? I love names and I don't think I know yours.
whit-Are you a Whitney or is that just a moniker?
Crazy- 6 weeks! Aw! Did you sell your Ova yet?
I know Moochacha's is Rebecca.

I am excited to have made it this far!!! But I know I am not out of the scare phase yet!! lol.... I haven't sold it yet!! hahahaha it is just sitting in my cabinet hanging out!!! I am going to get rid of most of the stuff that I bought in April after 12 weeks though!! So, I have a book, basal thermometer, and a deal of preseed that I will for sure be getting rid of if any of you are still around at that time and want it, however I hope that yall are gone by the time I am that far! :) And none of it has ever been used! lol Oh, and I don't want any money for It.

hey ladies! :)

arein - dh actually sent me two packages full of american eagle undies and bras :) i love how he does that. he spent time picking them out and everything :) also sent me some hot topic ones too! i'm planning on buying a sexy outfit too. we tried to buy it the last time he was here but it never came and then was out of stock. i'm hoping i can get my hands on it before june :) as for my first name, it's LIANA :)

crazy - how cute. well at least they both love sports :) we all know that's healthy for them! i love hearing updates on how you are doing and stuff. we miss you, but so happy for you too!

whit - i hope your appointments go well mami. i'm sure they will. and hoping that blood test comes back positive. eeeeek :D

Wondering what I would do without you girls and your PMA! Runnin low on it so Im grateful.

Never- bet you cant wait hun! Sounds like you got some new stuff to enjoy too!

Titi- lets hope you get your highs real soon!

Arein- yes its whitney. The nickname my mom gave me as a baby because i was tiny

moochacha and crazy thanks so much for all the positive encouragement!!

Starting to get nervous!

Whit-You're doing great! Just think of what you'll know after your appointments! I'm excited to hear about yours so I can get excited about mine. Is this the first time you've seen anyone for TTC?

Liana, nice to meet you :hugs: That is a gorgeous name!

I have been seen several times for ttc... Ive had a couple good docs and a couple really crappy ones. Wish Id known what to ask back then, cause if you dont ask sometimes you lose out. Hopefully you have a better and easier time than I have!

Today was a huge waste of my time! She just told me to keep my appt with my other doc... Ugh i know af is coming anyway. Lets just hope they do the hsg this cycle so we can get the boost that comes with it!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7610285.html?col=inv

I posted it on FF so I could invert the colors and you can even see it on the inverse.

If that is an evap I'm going to kill myself....not really, I'll just go on with life as usual but I'm freaking just a bit. Where are my girls?!?!?!?!

omg arein i see it! are you going to go get a more sensitive test today (tomorrow for you) i knew this was your month girl! FX'ed for your :bfp: and a sticky bean!! i'm so happy!!:) it's a great day so far for me now :D

OH MY GOD!
BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP! IM so excited foryou!!!!!!

OH I'm so happy to see you! I took another one and it had the same faint line, two faint lines can't lie right? Well, yes they can. I'm super pissed at myself for peeing on that damn FRER this morning.

Ah! Two of my girls! I'm not sure and I'm not banking on it.

OMG AREIN Are you kidding? TWO? hahaha you got your bfp girly congrats!

They are both super faint, like really really really faint. but that inverse, you can see the faint little streak of bright color. I'm SO MAD ALL I HAVE ARE IC'S!!! I can't even run to walmart now because it's 10 pm here and I'm not dragging DD out of bed to go to f'n walmart for a preg test.

Id rest easy enough until the morn hun!! Two.. rather than one is awesome! Soon as I read your top post that said omg is anyone on im like OMG SHE GOT A BFP! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->