Club OvaCue!

i hate that i have to leave for work soon, ugh! wish i could keep talking about this, 'cause i'm so happy! AREIN - keep your chin up, of course i think it is always good not to get your hopes to high, but we really believe you have your :bfp: now the plan is just you being able to sleep now hehe. test again tomorrow with another test girl. yay yay yay :happydance:

I'm not going to sleep worth a crap and I can't take my Valerian root because it's not proven safe for pregnancy. I wish DH didn't work nights so he could look at these with me.

You girls are amazing. Thanks for the :hugs: I'll keep you posted.

Aww. Hope you can manage some sleep hun. Will be waiting to hear! :hugs:

Everyone is going to think I'm nuts but I had a faint line on the third IC....

:shock:

Well I cant see any getting around it.. LOL how exciting!! Isnt this your first cycle with Ovacue?

It is! And if this is it, I'm going to tell everyone to get one.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I can only hope that all us gals will have the same luck!!

oh my gosh I hope you all do too! I'm scared this is another chemical. I'm going to try to lay down now, I have to be up in like 6 hours. I'll update tomorrow.

Omg....... Yay I'm sooooo excited for you :happydance: I'm at work on my iPhone I can't wait to get home in a few hours now woohooo v
congrats hun!!!!

Thanks moochacha! I tested again this morning on ICs and still got the same faint lines but it's only been like 7 hours since my last test so I didn't really expect much more. I'm saving my SMU and going to go buy a test on the way to work.

Good luck hun :hugs: i really hope this is it!!!

ooooooo arein i've been waiting anxiously for you to post all morning! dang time difference, haha. i'm so so so excited!! :happydance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I got out of bed an hour earlier than I needed to :haha: My nerves are on end.

Ouch my nipples are sooooooooo sore, even to put a bra on it's painful. I thought 1 DPO was really way to early to feel anything but it's been three days of sore nipples. They are darker, bigger, my whole breast in veiny and the nipple itself is bumpy. They're as painful as the first week of breastfeeding.

I'm freaking out lol... :wacko: I really hope this is a good sign and not a bad sign for something else. Told my doctor today he didn't really care lol.

Hehe we would be sending all our baby dust straight to you!!!! and that wonderful husband of yours!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->