Club OvaCue!

Moochacha-I'm sooooooo hoping this is it for you. And for all of the Ovacue girls too. What a great story this would make!

I took an ept, definitely positive. I keep looking and it just gets darker. I'm going out at lunch to buy a digi.

I can't post my pics though because I'm at work.

I'm cautiously so happy. This is how my chem started. The real test will be AF not showing up tomorrow. She'll peek in tonight if it's coming. I've been regular, 32 day cycles, for the last 4 months so I hope she doesn't throw me for a loop.

I'm really hoping I'm not the only BFP that comes out of this thread in the next couple of months.

oh it's happening! i have good PMA for DH and i :) moo has great symptoms too. can't wait to see your digi reseults on here :D

Your DH and you will get your BFP. I've been more positive about this cycle than I have in the past and it's because of all of the great support i've gotten from all of you.

OMG!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! I started out testing on the ic's and they were faint, the next day took a frer and digi and they were both positive!! i am sure this is it!!! I am soooooooooo excited for you!!!

I'm freaking out lol... :wacko: I really hope this is a good sign and not a bad sign for something else. Told my doctor today he didn't really care lol.

I hope its a good sign FXed for you honey!

This sounds like my doctor...I expressed my heartbreak of having to go on to another cycle without any help and they acted like they just didnt care.

AF is definitely on the way. Had a huge temp drop, look for yourself! I'm getting so sick of this. I wish I could go to another doc and ask for the femara I was wanting for this cycle. It sucks having to go through another cycle so doubtful! :cry:

oh no whit :( well, i am still hopeful for you just like i was for arein. i didn't get my AF temp dip last cycle until 16dpo, but everyone's different :shrug:

whit-Why can't you go to a different doctor? If you aren't getting what you need, then you should. Remember, YOU pay THEM and not the other way around. Your doctor should work for you and listen and give you want you want. If he can't give you what you want,then he should have a good reason and not just a shoulder shrug.

okay ladies. fixing to head over to my friends house. i downloaded the bounty hunter with jennifer aniston and we're going to watch it and eat chili for a bit. i'm hoping to be in early, as DH doesn't like me to stay out late very often. understandable :shrug: arein - hoping you have a digital test positive by the time i get back! :hugs:

Arein- you are right! If they dont do it for me my next appt i will switch.
About that digi-- maybe its not sensitive enough. Theres no way all those others were false! Maybe try again in the morning.. Dont be discouraged we are rooting for you honey!! Massive :hugs:

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/luckyssara/0507001351.jpg

There's a good picture of my standard, looks like a :bfp: right?

Yea defo a bfp! You said you used some pjnk dye ones too tho right? Did you use a frer?

I used 2 FRER earlier in the week and got :bfn:s on both.

Hmm.. Idk but like i said wouldnt it be unlikely to get false positives on more than one? Id take a pink dye one tomorrow to be safe.

I'm going to try to not pee on anything else until the morning and see what happens. I feel good about it though. I think it will work out ok. I'm not even calling my doc til Monday, AF should come tomorrow if she is so I'm going to wait for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->