Club OvaCue!

Good morning!

Moocha-I'd defo say you ovulated cd14-or cd15. Yay!

ZeeZee-I dunno hun : ( One cycle I had a super dark opk the day before my af which convinced me I was pg b/c I knew a few girls who got them before BFPs...so it could be a great sign or it could be nothing, like it was for me. Now Jmikolin-I don't know what is going on with you either-have you done another test since your last -? Do you have any history of v. long irratic cycles?

Never-I'm so sorry about losing your boxer. That must have been so hard. Our boxer, who turned 7 in Feb., is our oldest dog and the first one DH and I have had together. We got him when he was just a baby the FIRST day we moved into our first house together. We just found out this year he has congenital kidney disease and he is on a special diet. Its rough-he seems pretty healthy and they said he could go years-or just months-never know : (

I'm glad you have Denver to keep you company!!! Where are you going when you come to FL? Tampa? I hope we have bumps then too!!!!

hey girls! well my temp skyrocketed today, i thought it might be because i was sick...but i didn't have a temperature at the dr. today and it matches with my march cycle pretty closely.

dyme - you make a good point. i'm sure my body is acting all wacky due to me being anxious! i have pretty predictable cycles though, and my OPK and chart are falling suit...not my ovacue. maybe because it's more sensitive.

moo - so you have definitely O'ed now? today or yesterday? :happydance:

zeezee - not sure how you are fighting the urge to test! i would go ahead and say :test:!

jmikolin - have your past cycles been like this one, or pretty predictable? perhaps your body is gearing up to ovulate, but then isn't. hmm.

titi - yup! i will be in tampa then. going to go to the beach to with DH and my step daughter probably. i'm sure your boxer has many years to go. they are a VERY strong breed. mine went through rocky mounted spotted fever, heartworms, pneumanitis, you name it! and he lived about 4 years after all of that. post pics on here if you ever get a chance! you think ovacue is following suit with your cycle this time around?

i'm on quarters today. sick! doc said it might be strep, but just gave me some generic medicine just incase. he gave me some kind of codeine coughh syrup with tons of gualifenesin (the stuff to help CM) in it. DH told me to take it because it will make me feel better, but knock me out. ugh. i hate medicines! *surprisingly, even with all the herbs/supplements i take..haha* i'm pretty confident i ovulated on CD16.

awww hun I'm sorry you're not feeling well!

I think I ovulated today my temp dipped again today but I'm feeling really hot right now and I had cramps this morning. My CM went from loads of EWCM to creamy/dry. I'm pretty sure my body has closed up shop and hopefully gearing up to grow a baby!!! Woohooo!! We've done all we can this cycle, I don't think I could BD anymore than what we had lol it's been fun but I can't wait to recover from it haha.

I hope you get better soon, get LOADS of rest xx

Just saying good morning. DH, DD and I spent the weekend at the lake. It was amazing. We're all brown and exhausted. DD was a big, tired mess this morning.

We really had a good time, my in-laws have a condo in Lake of the Ozarks. Sooooo tired though....geez. I definitely wasn't ready to come back to work today.

Oh, and by the way...I tested this morning. Stupid, I know. I think I'm 8 DPO?? I haven't kept track other than my OvaCue and it doesn't say how many DPO but it said cycle day 24 this morning. I may be 7 DPO...it's kind of nice to not know though

hey that's near where i'm from! :) about 3 hours away :) i'm originally from Little Rock, AR. miss it so much

jmikolin - have your past cycles been like this one, or pretty predictable? perhaps your body is gearing up to ovulate, but then isn't. hmm.

Never- In the 3 months of using the Ovacue I have never had High fertility at two separate occasions in a cycle before. My cycles are regular give or take a day or two. I tested again this morning and it read 86 high fertility...So to recap I am now 8 days late with O at cd14 with a 30 day cycle and now on cd37 and cd 38 reading High fertility and no period...I just don't know if it is reading High fertility because I am pregnant or maybe I am ovulating again or something....I feel like I have this mutant body because I never understand what the heck is going on....grrr...sorry just a little venting. Anyway, anyone have any ideas what it could be?

wow, yeah you sound like mine. i got high fertility CD10-14 then high fertility CD16-17 and now back down again. have you taken a pregnancy test? it would make sense to do that, just to rule it out, before you try to figure this ovacue madness out. it is possible to ovulate late every so often though so perhaps that is the case? if you ovulated late that could extend your cycle length.

Never- The last HPT I took was on cd34 (neg) so I am just confused. I guess if my period doesn't come by Friday I am going to go to the doctor. With my DD I concieved her 2 days after I was supposed to get my period....That was confusing. Well, for now I guess I am keeping my fingers crossed. Baby dust to All!

so i looked at your readings and noticed three cue peaks. i thought i noticed another, but you missed a reading after it so it's hard to confirm. a cue peak is confirmed when the following two readings are at least 10% less than the peak. if you look at these days the two days following it are at least 10% less than the cue peak.

CD10 *first cue peak*
CD23 *second cue peak*
CD34 *third cue peak*

the third one is why OvaCue is giving you high fertility again. your body is possibly gearing up to ovulate again as it never released the egg, which is why you keep getting cue peaks. as i was explained, the cue peaks come in to effect when the body chooses an egg to ovulate with. if it decides the egg it went with on the peak isn't good and it absorbs it..itchooses another which gives you sometimes second and third cue peaks. make sense? you might just be ovulating late on this cycle hun. it's normal to do so every once in a while. could also be diet, stress, exercise, etc.

if this is in fact your third cue peak, you should ovulate 5-7 days AFTER CD34 so CD39 - 41. are you temping or doing OPK's to correlate? i am just because my body is so up and down too. it's hard to confirm O without either temping or the vag sensor as well.

Never-It really is beautiful there and I would love to move to be closer but my family is all here in Illinois and it's about a 5 hour drive. I couldn't leave my momma!

Got my vag sensor! Can't wait to go home and try 'er out! There's no problem with trying it before it's time to, right? I thought you girls had said you could just use it whenever right?

yes it is arein! i feel ya on the mama thing. not sure how i've survived without mine this last year. got to webcam with her the other day, miss her so much!

yes, i believe you can use the sensor whenever arein ..it just says when you've stopped bleeding because i assume that will affect the reading

Awesome! I'm going to use it when I get home. My best friend and I are going to see SATC tonight and I'm super excited about that then I get to use my sensor, what a great Tuesday!

Never- well it looks like I am going to peak on saturday so we have been BDing just incase...I am so hoping this is our cycle...I will definately keep everyone posted with my situation. Thanks so much for your input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->