Club OvaCue!

The only thing I can figure out is that I have creamy mucus almost my entire cycle, somewhat dry for a day or 2 after O then right back to creamy. I don't know if that would throw it off?

never- I keep forgetting you have the newest version of the OvaCue though, I think Moo and I have the Classic.

arein - i have the classic too. it's titi that has the new one. same here i have creamy CM for almost my entire cycle except for right around O

titi - i don't think *** v reading has to spike after *** low..it just has to go up and stay up. kind of like *** opposite of *** o reading. how it has to go up but ***n stay a certain percentage down for two days.

Oh, ok, I get everyone confused. Maybe I should post that on the first page? What monitor everyone uses?

gah! The ovacue is driving me bonkers. I have the newest version and it has incorrectly "verified" O with the pink square and the purple square. I am just wondering what I am looking for now in the numbers?
I thought someone said something about a V low?

Lauren-your lowest V day is the day of maximum fertility and you should O (I think) one to two days later but I just started using vag sensor yesterday so Titi or Never may have to verify this.

Whit, honey, I can't remember which monitor you have.

Everyone else report in and I'll put it on the first page.

arein - whit has the classic too.

lauren - do you have your readings on here? arein is right, after you identify your v low.. you should ovulate one to two days after. mine was super confusing too!

Here are my readings. I normally have 33-35 day cycles and am almost positive the Ovacue told me I ovulated way too early so now I am trying to interpret the numbers instead of relying on the colored squares. I am starting to think I would have been better off with the older model! ^_^

cd 1: 80
cd 2: 120
cd 3: 163
cd 4: 188
cd 5: 108 336
cd 6: 101 264
cd 7: 147 264
cd 8: 190 207
cd 9: 223 219
cd 10: 144 255
cd 11: 147 174
cd 12: 113 278
cd 13: 116 154
cd 14: 104 282 (the cue said that was my highest OV confirmed pink square)
cd 15: 110 154
cd 16: 159 111
cd 17: 145 170 (got the purple square on this day)
cd 18: 143 262
cd 19: 129 224
cd 20: 108 152
cd 21: 160 82

lauren - your cue peak is CD11. reason being, the two readings after that are more than 10% less than CD11 making it your peak. you should ovulate 5-7 days after that, but on mine i ovulated 8 days after my cue peak. so not sure what i think about that. once you get your cue peak you need to look for a vaginal low to confirm O. CD21 looks like it is definitely your vaginal low compared to the rest, however you will need CD22/23 readings to confirm that. you should O either on the day of your vaginal low, or 1-2 days after. i would suggest :sex: today/day of vaginal low, tomorrow, and the next day to cover your bases.

if you O on CD21 it should set you up for a 14 day LP if you have a 35 day cycle this time around or a 12 day LP if you have a 33 day cycle. this is good.

if you O on CD22 it should set you up for a 13 day LP if you have a 35 day cycle this time around or a 11 day LP if you have a 33 day cycle. still okay, but kind of short.

i'm pretty confident it's going to be one of these two days. is this normal for you?

nevertogether,

It's hard to know for sure what is normal for me since I don't take temps.
The only thing I do know is that the last time I was pregnant and m/c, I conceived 10 days before AF was due (we only BD one time that cycle). Which leads me to believe I could possibly have a LP problem.
I am also using the CBEFM and it still is giving me a low reading.
:shrug:

Thank you for your help! I guess all I can do is wait it out and see.

i suggest temping next cycle, if this one isn't successful, because that alone can help you determine your LP hun, i would :sex: today, tomorrow, and the next though just to be sure. perhaps you will get an instant peak on one of those days like you said happens a lot with CBFM? 10 and above is considered a normal LP. 10 is considered short, but it's not considered an LP defect until you go below that.

Never and Lauren-what about CD16. It is higher than the 82 however, it's lower than the rest and corresponds to the right days for O according to the cue peak day that Never identified and the fact you got a purple for CD 17?

Plus the 111 shooting back up to 170 fits also for O.

Lynn told me to disregard my high fertility I got last night with my V reading. She said it was too late to start using it in my cycle. Boo.

I think I'm just going to keep using it anyway, just to see what happens.

Am I the only one that stopped taking my readings after O? :blush:

I have the classic by the way, I wish I had gotten the Cue 2, I'd be much less confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->