Club OvaCue!

That was the original plan, wait to see if AF comes Thursday. I still have 5 or 6 ICs at home, I can play with those until Friday.

Thank you, never. I'm hoping I'm starting the BFP trend (and not the fake BFP trend, either)

Girls, I had a lapse in reasoning...https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/luckyssara/downsized_0608001418.jpg

You dont even have to squint to see it!!! are you excited yet???

I feel like barfing....I'm so scared. It came up right away, I peed, put it down and wiped then looked over and saw it.

And it was like 1 in the afternoon too, not even FMU

I think this is it for you!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!! So are you going to take another one soon? Like tonight or in the morning??? lol

I bought a two pack of FRER so I'll probably do the other one of those when I get home and I have a digi I'll use Thursday. I'm deciding on when to tell DH, I'm scared to tell him because his reaction will be minimal because he's nervous to get too excited too.

Yeah. I can understand that! Before did your FRERS turn positive? I am just so excited for you!! I really think and hope this is it for you!! But I also totally understand you being cautious!!

Nope, never had a pos on an FRER! First one, which is even more exciting!

Hi,
I am new to this site and just received my Ovacue in the mail today. My husband and I have been ttc for 9months and have had no luck, so I am really excited to try Ovacue. I am glad I stumbled upon this forum.

YAY! Welcome to the Club. what version do you have? I put you on the list!

Thanks for adding me. I am actually not sure what version it is, it just says OvaCue Fertility monitor, it is white and I ordered it from zetek's site.

I am so excited to try this thing out..hahhaha I had a huge let down this month, I was over a week late and really thought I was prego, but no dice. So my husband and I did some research on the OvaCue and decided to go for it. Overall do you like it?

I do really like it, it takes some getting used to. You have to really learn what it's telling you. Did you buy the vag sensor?

Yea I am hoping I can catch on quickly. I did by the vag sensor, it seemed necessary to me. They said optional, but I thought it was a good idea to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->