Club OvaCue!

I didn't buy one at first and then got it, I got my BFP today and didn't even get to use the damn $100 thing but I bought one!

First off-AREIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listen-last month, when you got all the false +, was it all just on the same brand of test? I mean, I know I promised I wouldn't get your hopes up, but can you really get a false BFP on a bunch of different tests??? WHOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second-Welcome Ready2BaMommy.....You asked how we like the ovacue. I will give you the honest answer. It seems to be confirming OV right on with the V sensor, but in my second cycle of using it is BALLS on predicting ov. So bad that if I'd only relied on it I would have missed fertile time ALL TOGETHER. And my temping, cm is confirming ov just as well as the ovacue. So, so far I am not happy with my $400.00 investment. : (

Omg AreIn83 congrats!!! Yay!!!! :happydance:

I came on here to say that I got a positive at 8 DPO on a store brand test. It disappeared though and now it's only a faint line. Not getting excited though its so early and all.

Arein how many DPO are you? I think I'm going to wait until 12 or 14 DPO to test again. I've got loads of cramping today.

Titi- I'm in the same boat not sure the Ovacue is that great, I had to stop using it after ovulation because one night ill get a low V reading the next night will be higher and I've got two different confirmed ovulation dates. It's a bit hit and miss with the V readings.

Arein,
Congrats...That is so awesome. Sucks that you spent 100.00 dollars and did not get to use it, but who cares now right!

Titi,
Thanks for the welcome and that sucks to hear that you are not satisfied, but thanks for being honest. I start tomorrow morning, so I am anxious to see how this works for me.

Good luck, I hope it works for you ready2be. It works great with me, Im not using the V sensor though.. but it has been right on with my FF temp chart so I've been happy!

Thank you Whitbit. I am very glad to hear you are happy with it. It seems complicated, please tell me it is easy to catch onto? I was looking at some charts and it is a little confusing to me.

I have the new version and it's all displayed for you, so there's nothing to really work out which is wonderful. Overall I am happy because It predicted my fertility window very early it wasn't 100% spot on but it was only out by a day. Having this information before hand allowed DH and I plan timing well in advance.

I think you have the new version as well?

A huge welcome to you as well :flower:

Hi Moochacha,
Yes I do have the new version and thanks for the welcome. Well I am glad to hear that it's easy to figure out. How long have you been using OvaCue?

Hi Moochacha,
Yes I do have the new version and thanks for the welcome. Well I am glad to hear that it's easy to figure out. How long have you been using OvaCue?

This was my first cycle hopefully I wont have to use it for a while. hehe I think it's important to take the V readings at the same time everyday because I found the times I didn't use it at the same time the readings varied greatly.

Well I wish you all the luck in the world and I hope you don't have to use if for awhile either. I did read that it is best to do v readings around the same time everyday, so I will try and do that. I start OvaCue tomorrow..I am very excited! I hope I am satisfied with it.

Arein-its gotta be real-a zillion bfps...........I am so happy for you hun!!!!

Omg AreIn83 congrats!!! Yay!!!! :happydance:

I came on here to say that I got a positive at 8 DPO on a store brand test. It disappeared though and now it's only a faint line. Not getting excited though its so early and all.

OMG wow! I really hope that is a BFP for you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moochacha-OH honey!!! I hope this is it for you too! I'm 14 DPO today, AF was due Thursday. I had a maybe positive blue dye test Sunday that I didn't test and a very BFN IC Sunday as well. Keep trying! It is sooooo early for you!

I will tell you girls, I kept taking my V readings even though it was pointless and my numbers have been over 300....still sucks I spent so much for that thing but I'm planning on using my OvaCue again...in a year and a half or so ;)

Thank you Titi, I hope everyone gets theirs too. I really do, everyone on here deserves her :bfp:s

Moo-I've felt nauseated for the last week..since Sunday the 30th actually. Mostly when I'm hungry, I feel sick to my stomach. I've had some dizziness today. My boobs are def tender but that only started this last Sunday which was weird because usually they start hurting exactly one week before AF shows so that was a few days late. I've had a runny nose but I have had a cold-cough, runny nose, headache and sore throat. I blamed the nausea on that cold. And I'm bloated but that's no different than pre-AF cycles. Oh, and I almost fell asleep driving to work Monday.

OMG!!!! Don't fall asleep driving!!! I did a test because the day before yesterday I spent the whole day crying and yesterday I spent the whole day sleeping which is sooooo not like me. I'm a gym junky and very energetic. I was half asleep when I did the test this morning and I could see the test line appearing and I kept saying in my head "Holy cow holy cow holy cow" I don't even say holy cow ever :haha: I was still on the loo when I took the test because I honestly thought it was going to be negative. I couldn't put my pants on fast enough to run and show DH haha. Now we just have to sit tight and wait, I'm not going to test again until after AF is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->