Club OvaCue!

Just confirmed ov! I thought I felt like I'd ov'd. So I took my vag reading last night around 9:30 and didn't get a confirmation but just now I did. So I maybe Ov'd sometime between cd12 9:30pm and cd13 10am........Too bad the Ovacue has my highest fertility as CD14!!!

Never-Ovulation was confirmed at 165 today for I am now positive that there is a vag spike after ov.

I didn't seem to get on ov low though. Except though, on cd10 we bd'd in the morning and I left my softcup in about 12 hours. When I realized it was time to take my vg reading I'd had the softcup out less than an hour. The directions say to wait at least 8 hours after sex to take the reading. I waited much more then that but I bet leaving the softcup in is the same thing. That 115 must have been a spermy reading. lol.

Cd2 91 n/a
cd3 78 n/a
cd4 122 n/a
cd5 148 118
cd6 91 76
cd7 166 87
cd8 125* 86
cd9 81 91
cd10 96 PEAK fertility identified as 6/5 cd 14. VG: 115**
cd11 124 91
cd12 94 96
cd13 97 VG 165******ovulation confirmed********

Titi-Do you have to take your vaginal reading at the same time everyday or just after you've been up 2 hours but at least 8 hours after sex?

hey titi - i spoke to lynn and she told me that the cycle i just had was a pretty rare occurrence and to not base my next cycle on anything that i got on this one. she looked at mine and said i o'ed on CD15, but FF and opk's tell me CD16. sigh...

Titi-Do you have to take your vaginal reading at the same time everyday or just after you've been up 2 hours but at least 8 hours after sex?

I was wondering that too b/c I took it way early today. I asked Lynn about it and she said she "reccomends" taking it at the same time. The thing is, I really would like to know if I ov late at night or in the am-it could make a difference with when to BD.....
I did it just now (normal time) to doublecheck and got 146.

hey titi - i spoke to lynn and she told me that the cycle i just had was a pretty rare occurrence and to not base my next cycle on anything that i got on this one. she looked at mine and said i o'ed on CD15, but FF and opk's tell me CD16. sigh...

hmmmmmm I agree with your chart. It doesn't look like you Ov'd on cd15. Did she say would could have caused the "rare occurrence?"

Gorgeous pic-is that your sis?

hey titi - nope, she didn't. she said that next cycle she would help me day by day with it the ovacue as long as i send her the readings every day. thank you! no, not my sis. but i've gotten that before. haha. that's my friend kim, she works at a bar i used to work at :)

Never-you do look alike!
That's great we can get daily help from Lynn. So far, my ovacue seems dead on at confirming OV-which is handy, but is pathetic at predicting ov.

Cd2 91 n/a
cd3 78 n/a
cd4 122 n/a
cd5 148 118
cd6 91 76
cd7 166 87
cd8 125* 86
cd9 81 91
cd10 96 PEAK fertility identified as 6/5 cd 14. VG: 115**
cd11 124 91
cd12 94 96
cd13 97 VG 165******ovulation confirmed********
cd14 124

hi ladies, CD1 for me - I am just glad the wait for AF is over. I am going to use the ovacue properly this month and we'll see what happens! One question I have is whether I should use it at the same time everyday, or just as soon as I wake up, whatever time that is?

This month its clomid and IUI for me as well - fx!

Hi Zee-sorry about cd1 but lots for you to look forward to this month!!

With the ovacue you need to take the readings ABOUT the same time every day (within 2 hours). It doesn't have to be as soon as you wake up but it does have to be before you drink, eat, smoke, etc.

Well, I don't think the Ovacue is right for me. It doesn't match up with any other fertility signs/predictors.
I finally got a peak on my CBEFM and a positive OPK today (and tons of EWCM for once). Day 25 of my cycle. With my cycles being 33-35 days, I am not even sure that I should bother to bd because that would make an awful short luteal phase. I am going to take my temps this next cycle and try B-vitamins to see if it helps lp and if it doesn't at least I will have something to show the doctor.

Is anyone interested in an Ovacue? lol.

Well 3dpo and still no sign of :witch:. No symptoms or signs as of yet...still hoping...keeping fxed

Well, I don't think the Ovacue is right for me. It doesn't match up with any other fertility signs/predictors.
I finally got a peak on my CBEFM and a positive OPK today (and tons of EWCM for once). Day 25 of my cycle. With my cycles being 33-35 days, I am not even sure that I should bother to bd because that would make an awful short luteal phase. I am going to take my temps this next cycle and try B-vitamins to see if it helps lp and if it doesn't at least I will have something to show the doctor.

Is anyone interested in an Ovacue? lol.

Hey hun your LP doesn't change it could mean that your cycle will go longer than 35 days depending.

Also just a word of warning about the B - Vits it can delay ovulation, my doctor has taken me off them because it delays my ovulation I know a few other girls in the same position.

Anything over 10 days is a normal LP. Good luck :dust:

Okay-I got my crosshairs today for ov on cd13. This means that the ovacue was right on with confirming ov-but not so good at predicting it (the IMPORTANT part!!!) as it gave me highest fertility for cd15.......wah wah wah..........

PS-Aerin, my chart this month looks almost identical to last month's chart when I thought I'd OV on cd11 and put in my own crosshairs-but I think you said cd13 all along. I was mainly going off my temp DIP and LP, but I guess you were right and perhaps I have a shorter LP and OV a day or two AFTER my dip?

Titi- I would say so. It's odd how similar both cycles look as far as temp changes but that's a really good thing, that will help you predict for yourself when you will O since Ova didn't help you much. Day 12 for last cycle and day 13 for this cycle.

I tested again yesterday morning. I've been nauseous off and on for a week, especially after I eat. I know it's too early for nausea and I've had a hellacious cold so that could be making me feel sick to my stomach too. I had a faint line come up within two minutes but I'm not putting any stock into it, I've been burned too many times by faint positives. I used and IC 3 hours later and got a BFN. AF should be here Thurs so I'm just going to wait her out.

I tested again yesterday morning. I've been nauseous off and on for a week, especially after I eat. I know it's too early for nausea and I've had a hellacious cold so that could be making me feel sick to my stomach too. I had a faint line come up within two minutes but I'm not putting any stock into it, I've been burned too many times by faint positives. I used and IC 3 hours later and got a BFN. AF should be here Thurs so I'm just going to wait her out.

I hope that the cold is a good sign for you cause I had one right before I go my BFP!!!!! I know it is hard to wanna get your hopes up with the faints.... but I have mine up for you!!!!

Thanks Crazy. I'm not even going to bother testing again though, not until AF doesn't show.

arein- i think after what has happened that you definitely have the right approach with this. testing isn't going to make AF come any sooner or later if she isn't coming so we might as well wait it out. you have us! :hugs:

titi - i always O about one to two days after my dip as well. at least you have a time frame now as to when you O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->