Club OvaCue!

i guess we are lucky in a way :shrug: until we try to conceive then it's a pain in the butt. haha. i feel you on the all my friends are pregnant thing, it must be the summer time. it's like mating season or something! all my facebook messages are i'm pregnant, it's a boy, newborn pics. argh! :nope: best of luck to you mama. all these girls are knowledgeable so never hesitate to ask questions. we've all had the question once or twice more than likely!

thank you arein! yes i do. i have conceive plus and preseed and softcups, LOL. and my cb digis :thumbup: was this your first cycle using softcup?

Yep! It was my first cycle with my SoftCup! They work wonders!

UH OH...........I've stopped doing oral (oooh that sounds SEXY!: ) but have been still using the vg sensor hoping I'll get a 300 like Arein :blush:

Anyway-it just confirmed OV just now with a purple square.........ahhhhhhhh it already confirmed ov on cd13-what is going on???????????? :shrug:

whit-it's a sign! DH's grandma's birthday is Feb 11th so we hope the baby comes that day.

I go away for a few days and come back and Arein is preggo!!! Congraters honey! That is so so fabulous :)

Z
xx

so anyone know what the purple square means?

Cd2 91 n/a
cd3 78 n/a
cd4 122 n/a
cd5 148 118
cd6 91 76
cd7 166 87
cd8 125* 86
cd9 81 91
cd10 96 PEAK fertility identified as 6/5 cd 14. VG: 115**
cd11 124 91
cd12 94 96
cd13 97 VG 165******ovulation confirmed********
cd14 vg85
cd 15 vg86
cd16 vg 87
cd17 vg86
cd18 VG 146 *****purple square ov confrimed

so anyone know what the purple square means?

Yeah I got one of those I think it confirming ovulation again lol Really I think its because of the whole V low and V high thing. That's why I stopped using the sensor after ovulation because it kept confirming ovulation. lol

Purple square means secondary fertility. :)

OMG CONGRATS AREIN!!!!!

arein i can't stop being so excited for you! moo, you either! whit, titi, emilyjean, zeezee, ready,lauren, dyme, jm...we're next!!!!

I don't feel like it's real. I feel like AF is just waiting to jump out and get me.

We've been trying to have a baby for 19 cycles, a normal person could have had two babies in that time frame. I got preg in Sept but that was a medicated cycle and didn't work out so well (I would have been 38 weeks yesterday had I not m/c'd). This is our first time getting pregnant all by ourselves in a year and half and I just don't know what to do with myself.

well hopefully as time goes by.. that will subside and you can fully embrace your pregnancy :hugs:

I sure hope so and I hope that you and your DH get yours, as well. You are so supportive of everyone and so kind, you would be a great mommy!

thank you so much arein :hugs: i just really hope the best for all of you ladies! you are all just as deserved as i am! can't say i'm not jealous though.. :blush: i'm hoping that this cycle (should start on monday) is my lucky cycle. if it's not, i will understand, but i'm just hoping and hoping and hoping! i have to have dental surgery on 20 JULY and so they are giving me a blood test on 19 JULY because if i am pregnant they can't sedate me. i'm hoping that on 19 JULY they can come say, oh did you know you are pregnant and i can be surprised..hehe.. :)

Hi, everyone! I've read every single post here...have followed you all from the beginning. : ) I discovered this forum right after I ordered my Ovacue and wanted to learn as much about it as possible. I am actually not using the Ovacue to conceive; I'm using it to avoid in conjunction with FAM (I know that it's not technically approved for contraception...but if you know when your fertility window is, then you know when you have the green light). I'm with the love of my life and will be using this device now for just another corroborator of ovulation. Later, once we're married and want to start a family, I'll use it to help me conceive, and then I'll use it to avoid again. So far, I LOVE FAM...no icky artificial hormones or trying to suppress my womanly fertility. : ) Anyway...even though my goal is different from yours, I would love to be part of a group that's all learning how to use this super cool device!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->