Club OvaCue!

Okay that is what I was thinking, those were cue peaks, which was why I was wondering why I was not getting any messages or color changes. I have been studying ovacue charting very closely, so I def thought those were cue peaks..Thanks NT

ready - it probably didn't peak CD4 because it was so early on like i said and it can't peak CD8 until you get another reading to confirm it. the way titi taught me is the way i do it. the cue peak has to be 10% higher than the next two readings. so CD9 81 is 10% less than you reading on CD8 and if CD10 is 10% less as well that will confirm it. :thumbup: so look for 93 and below tomorrow as a reading :)

Thanks for chart advice Never-What do you think the dip means today then, if I didn't ovulate before cd13?

Readytobamommy-IMO the only thing so far that would be a cue peak is the 138-but won't be sure until tomorrow's reading. Generally you would then ov 5-7 days after YESTERDAY, based on Ovacue-but will know better when you get your vaginally low which means OV is about 12hours - 2 days away.

it could be what moo is saying, possibly implantation? we could guess all day long, but we really aren't going to know until tomorrow.. either :witch: or your temp goes up!

Thanks Titi..so are you saying if I get a low v reading tonight that I could possibly ov in 12hrs-2days, or are we strictly just going by my readings tomorrow?

i would worry more about your oral reading tomorrow than your vaginal low right now.. your v low shouldn't come for a few days if your cue peak is CD8

Hi ladies,
So I just took my v reading and I got a 58 which seems so low compared to a lot of your numbers. I posted my readings today, if anyone has comments I would love to hear them.

Thanks Titi..so are you saying if I get a low v reading tonight that I could possibly ov in 12hrs-2days, or are we strictly just going by my readings tomorrow?

No-you are looking for another oral # 10% lower than 138. If that happens then yesterday was your cue peak. Which means you should ov 5-7 days from yesterday. So in about FOUR days you will look for a vaginal low that will help you narrow it down even more to the 12-24ish hours.

Also the vaginal sensor works in CONJUCTION with the oral sensor... so it wouldn't count a low tonight if it hasn't recognized your cue peak yet-which it won't since it's waiting on tomorrow. I am pretty sure if you get a 93 or lower tomorrow you will get colored squares indicating possible fertility, and then once it picks up your vaginal low, then it will predict your peak fertility.

oh also, its YOUR low. Everybody's numbers are totally different. I had a v low of like 18 last cycle but some women's lows are in the hundreds.

don't worry-we're all pretty confused by it-if you check the whole thread! It's not the easiest, most reliable device yet, and we all just really started using it!

Well although my temp went up 1/10 degree, it is still almost to the coverline. Based on my chart, comparing it to my other charts I should be getting AF sometime today. It seems very early unless I did ov earlier than it looks like but every cycle I have always gotten af at either the first day or second day of temp drop. Although they drop consecutively, never go slightly up but you know 1/10 degree here or there could mean something could have ever so slightly thrown off yesterday or today's reading.

You know, 19 CYCLES and something has to throw me for a loop still EVERY time! How many possibilities are there?????

Never-where is your DH visit ticker? It must be getting close!! : )

Titi, I got my 93 o reading this morning and it laid everything out for me. I was like a little girl in a candy store about 10 mins ago..lol

HA ha thanks for the update. That boosts my confidence that I am finally figuring this thing out after two months of confusion! Okay-so it should mean you will now ov in 3-5 days (5-7 from your peak which was 138 two days ago).....but your v low will help narrow down further and give you the closer window. Your V low should be your lowest v reading so far.........once it spikes back up, you have ovulated.

Titi,
I would def say you got this thing figured out pretty good. My lowest V reading was def last night at 58. Alright well I need to get on some baby making then...hahhaa I woke my husband u this morning in pure excitement..He was very excited himself, he has been bugging the crap out of me about my readings everyday. We both are so ready to be parents.

Whitbitt,
I have never been more excited about Oing in my life....hahahahha

ready-I don't think 58 was your VLOW and I'd be looking for an even lower v reading. Even though it may have been low so far, the reason I say this is b/c if yesterday was your v low then you would be ovulating anytime now to tomorrow, which means you would have got your cue peak 5-7 days ago-see what I mean. I would more expect your v low tomorrow or the day after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->