Club OvaCue!

well, now that I have the ovacue figured out for others,,,,,,,,,anyone good with charts that can help me out with mine and tell me what's going on, lol?

The only thing I can say is two cycles ago when I first started temping I had a gradual fall, where two days my temp would be the same, then fall a little, then be the same for two days. It was weird.. although I couldn't say if thats the case with yours because yours was actually higher. If you O'd later than usual then your cycle would be longer this time. Sorry I cant really offer much help :nope:

Actually-I don't know what is confusing me anymore. I just compared to single charts instead of the super overlay graph-when I compared to my 1/13 chart it's almost the exact same-yes my temps are a lot lower but pattern is the same-means the witch will be here in two days-which is right on track. Glad I saved myself from getting my hopes up.

IS that my chart, below, or do you just get your own charts when you click it?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revGigX4j.png

Its a chart overlay, Im not a member and I cant do that to mine. Must be yours.

titi - you never know if your temp might go up tomorrow, ya know.. :shrug: not trying to get your hopes or anything, just saying. so do you think the ovacue was right in your O determination?

ready - i agree with titi. i would look for the low in the next few days..i don't think you should have already got it hun.

nothing new on my front. CD3 today, still doing readings, but nothing too interesting to post. just ready to see my freaking husband again!

oh yeah - titi i took my ticker down because i got to see DH 1 day the weekend before last, and 1 day last weekend so i didn't want to keep counting down every week lol!

YEAH Never when is it again? 2 weeks? A little less?

I am pretty sure so far that I ov'd on cd13-which ovacue actually confirmed. But it had predicted cd15, and then confirmed ovulation a second time on cd18! So..............I guess yes and no for it being right.

Good morning-how is everyone? I need some quick advice regarding temps and once again I'm sorry for anyone who has to read this a few times today-I posted this in a few different threads b/c I am going crazy. 13dpo and of course my chart is either normal or crazy and I don't know b/c of bad temp. Wish I could just be satisfied with my -hpt yesterday but I took it with 3rd or 4th morning urine so of course now I'm telling myself it was not reliable even though it probably was!!!!

I always temp at 5am. Of course my puppy woke me up last night at 3:20. Since I knew I wouldn't get the requisite 3 hours solid sleep in again before 5, I took my temp and it was 97.80. I was up and awake until about 3:50 and then went back to sleep until 5 and temped again and it was 97.74.
In fertility friend I tried out the temp adjuster. If I only put in the first too early temp it adjusted it to 98.14. If I put in the second optional temp on 1.5 hours sleep, it adjusted to 97.94. Obviously, today is one of those days where it makes a BIG difference in my chart which # I use. So-advice, which temp would you go with?
97.80-actual temp after 3 hours sleep but 1.5+ hours earlier than normal
97.74-normal temp time but only 1.5 block of sleep
98.14-fertility friend adjusted temp only inputting first actual temp
97.94-fertility friend adjusted temp inputting both actual temps.
?????????
Thanks!

Good Morning Titi,
I would say use the fertility friend adjusted temp inputting both actual temps. I think they both play a big part in your charting, since there was not that big of a window in between one another. I mean I am no expert, but imo it make since to do it that way.

Titi-I would go with temp #1, I spoke to Ruby, a "counselor" or whatever, on FF when I had my membership. She said that having the 3 hours is more important than waking time when there is a discrepancy.
Here are my readings:
Day 2- 130 o
Day 3- 131 o
Day 4- 150 o

Well I am giving the ovacue some kudos - I was skeptical last month, but this month I am doing opks and got a positive this morning, with the ovacue predicting tomorrow (CD14) as my ovulation/peak fertility day. And this is all while I am on clomid!

My question for the pros is this: is there usally a dip in the reading the day before ov? Here are mine:

CD2: 113
CD3: 85
CD4: 83
CD5: 106
CD6: 93
CD7: 110
CD8: 134
CD9: 111
CD10: 119
CD11: 103
CD12: 94
CD13: 69 (wtf? am I severely deficient in something?!)

ZeeZee,
You are not deficient, those are YOUR numbers as Titi told me. I am sure it has something to do with you being so close to o, I am not sure about a dip, but I do know that there rise in numbers at some point and I think it is once you have ovulated, but do not quote me on that. Some of the pros will chime in I am sure and let you know exactly what it means.

Yep, if you see a dip, BD away!! Because after that, it will probably be a sharp rise and that signifies you have already ovulated.

yes! so ov is very very near for you zeezee. get to :sex:ing and once you get a temp spike it will show that you have already o'ed..

ready how is yours looking?

aggghhhhh!!! We BD'd yesterday, but not allowed to today, have to save the spermies for IUI tomorrow at 1.30pm! Here's hoping I don't miss that window.

Thanks y'all for your responses

it's an understandable funk honey! when is your doctor's appointment? i'm only 11 days away from seeing DH and it's our "baby making time" as DH puts it. i'm super nervous, but doing my best to not stress about it too much. whatever happens, happens is going in my head over and over.

Oh I'm sure it is! You have a slim time frame and timing is necessary! Not until July 28th :growlmad:. I have awhile to wait but I'm ok with it, I'm going to take an actual break this time instead of like I did last cycle. DH and I have some adult fun things planned for the next 2 months that I'm looking forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->