co worker

Lamsbump

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH i may actually have to be locked up to stop my self from killing my co worker if he sucks his teeth once more or chews with his mouth open i may pick up my chair and smash it off him head

PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i really need that.

Do you co workers do anything that really grate on you?

Haha I must agree, people chewing with their mouth open is really annoying!! My husband does it all the time :devil:

One of my co workers likes to wander around opera singing, he's not very good at speaking English and it drives me insane!! I guess they just don't understand we have raging hormones and are easily irritated at the moment lol :growlmad:

eating f-ing apples!! guy next to me, can't just take 1 bite and chew like a normal person, he's like a mouse and takes about 15 teeny bites one after the other until his mouth is full, sounds awful and doesn't look pretty either!!

i've got a guy opposite me who does it, it's a running joke his family actually refuse to eat with him as he is soo bad! I often have to leave the room when he is eating! He also eats crab all the time which stinks! I've told him to eat it outside now!

Tell me where you work and I will come and beat your co-worker to a bloody pulp. I cannot stand noisy eaters, in fact generally, other people eating makes me feel a bit queasy. Especially now I have pregnancy super-smell and can be made to gag by the breath of commuters standing six foot away from me on the Tube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->