Competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :) will have a look. How do you retweet? Does it say the word or is it a symbol? I need a dummies guide to twitter I bet it's easy once you know how to use it x

If you go onto twitaculous or ninja win you just log into your Twitter account and then press enter for the comps you want to enter and the websites do it all for you. To do it on Twitter you press the retweet button which is 2 arrows in a circle.

If you follow me on Twitter (charlibobsie) you'll find hundreds of comps I've retweeded, to win regularly on Twitter you need to enter a lot every day.

If you follow me on Twitter (charlibobsie) you'll find hundreds of comps I've retweeded, to win regularly on Twitter you need to enter a lot every day.

Hope you dont mind but I've followed you too. I'm noodledoodlepip x

Has anyone won anything from using Ninjawin? x

Hope you dont mind but I've followed you too. I'm noodledoodlepip x

Has anyone won anything from using Ninjawin? x

Of course not :)

I've won 2 Twitter competitions in a week and half, not sure if it was ninjawin or twitaculous that I used for them as I use both!

Just won some cat treats on Twitter :haha:

Dear God, you're on fire! Might have to get into the twitter ones, I don't have an account, twitter worries me, but the opportunity for more comps is tempting...

i'm jennywren10322

and i've won 4 times on twitter so far
all through 3rd party sites

:thumbup:

this forum's also great for a variety of comps

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72​

I use both the twitter apps and haven't won anything :/ I said it before on here but i really do think some people are luckier than others haha. Fair play :) I wish I was luckier ! I do prize finder, the ninjawin, twitaculos and all the comps on MSE and I have only won one crappy dvd in six months (prolly more tbh) haha. I can't stop though I'm addicted :/ Even though i'm not winning. How odd is that :/ ?!

I use both the twitter apps and haven't won anything :/ I said it before on here but i really do think some people are luckier than others haha. Fair play :) I wish I was luckier ! I do prize finder, the ninjawin, twitaculos and all the comps on MSE and I have only won one crappy dvd in six months (prolly more tbh) haha. I can't stop though I'm addicted :/ Even though i'm not winning. How odd is that :/ ?!

Same reason I play the lottery every week - I've never won more than a tenner, but you just never know...

How many do you enter each day? I aim for 100 and all the Twitter competitions that have prizes I want.

I've been doing it 1 and a half years on twitter on and off and won a fair bit. Best prize probably the £75 amazon voucher. X

Ahhh yes the bloody lottery.. and how often do you play the "what would we do with 150 million game" ? haah x

best ones so far for me £120 carvela heels (twitter)
and £100 worth of benefit makeup (woman's magazine)

rest have been random beauty items and food

haven't won anything since the beginning of
the year though

:cry:

How many do you enter each day? I aim for 100 and all the Twitter competitions that have prizes I want.

I would guess it is around 100. Might be more some days though.
Some days less. I don't do any at the weekends

I think on twitter your @ name and profile pic can have an effect x

Nooooo haha
For example clothes. The winner is nearly always dressed up etc. It's like they think yeah they'll show of this dress.
When I first started I had lots of symbols in my @ name I ended up changing it as realised I never saw people with with names like that and hey presto I won :happydance:

Nooooo haha
For example clothes. The winner is nearly always dressed up etc. It's like they think yeah they'll show of this dress.
When I first started I had lots of symbols in my @ name I ended up changing it as realised I never saw people with with names like that and hey presto I won :happydance:

Wonder if this is true?! My name is just my name and the picture is me and Keelan!

you'll notice alot of beauty prizes go to
beauty bloggers, childrens prizes go to people
who have kids in their profile pic etc

i put emily as my display pic and the first thing i
won was a childrens backpack, i posted about a gluten
free sample meal i got and won a gluten free hamper

i think it makes a difference too
i have a feeling they pick a few names and then
double check you're a person who will use the prize
and possibly post about it

:flower:

Status