• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confessions of a pregnant woman

This is my favorite thread, ever!

OH brought me home a McFlurry from McDonalds last night because he was concerned I wasn't eating enough...little did he know I had a red velvet cupcake earlier in the day from whole foods :haha:

I had this fairytale image of what it was going to be like when I'm pregnant. I thought I'd be all cute and excited and happy the whole time. So far, it's been uncomfortable and stressful. Turns out, I actually don't like being pregnant. Hoping it turns around though!

Totally love this thread and I love you all for making me feel normal !

Took a banana to work for my snack and ate chocolate cake instead .....

And for lunch ! Eek!

Awesome thread! First pregnancy so I feel really uncertain ALL THE TIME when eating. :( I am a McDonald's addict. It's disgusting, yes, but those fries are heavenly! I eat way too much processed sugar, too. Jelly beans, cupcakes, cookies...

And I had three salami sandwiches in three days during my first tri. They were so good!

And ice tea. Though I try to only do that once a week. *try*

Sometimes I think my baby will come out obese and clutching a cheeseburger.

I didn't read everyone's but sometimes I have BAD gas and blame it on my dog :blush: !!

I work at a gym as a personal trainer/fitness instructor, so I should have no excuse to NOT work out every single day, but I dont. I still get a few workouts in a week, but not like I should with how easily I have access to everything. Im sitting here typing this staring at a treadmill right now!

I bought a treadmill when pregnant with #1 and I STILL haven't used it!! Except to hang wet towels on, lol.

Oh my gosh.. LOVE this thread!
Ok, so every morning I start off great... strawberries, watermelon, apple slices or an orange, followed by yogurt an hour later, then for lunch i try to eat left overs from dinner or incorporate as much portein into my lunch as possible, ie Tuna, cheese, edamame, etc then i have nuts and veggies to snack on at my desk till the end of day (i work 8-5). my confession is i CRAVE french fries sooo bad and on my way home from work i pass like every possible fast food chain there is and i cant help myself. i couple times a week i go through a drive thru and get a large fry :blush:. i eat the entire thing before i get home and stash the garbage in the garage garbage so my husband doesnt see it:haha:. hahaha What's horrible is then i can hardly eat dinner. i think im okay since i eat so well in the morning and afternoon, but by the end of the day i just NEED a junk food fix. if its not fries its chips at 10 pm before i fall sleep, or like 15 freezies. AND some nights i cant sleep AT ALL so i take Tylonal PM which the doctor said is ok once in a while so i limit to once or twice a week (if that!) and yet i still feel guilty. :cry: I could really use a glass of wine right about now too! Only 165 more days.....

Today I ate a sandwich with deli meat in it :)

..I also ate pizza, 2 cookies, a choc chip muffin, a brownie, some fudge, and an ice cream sandwich.

today on the way to my drs. appt. I had a cold cut sub from Subway( does it count as healthy if it had lettuce and tomatoes on it):blush:... returned home and ate dinner, then while DH was asleep I ate 2 fudge brownies(little debbies') that he thought he hid from me:haha: and topped it off with a large glass of fruit punch, it was yummy:thumbup:

Yesterday the weather was awful so we popped to the shop & bought some essentials & some junk, came home rolled out the sofa bed, got food and watched iceage 1-4.
The kids loved it because we never do anything like that & I loved it because its the first day off Ive had where we havent had to do something, visit someone & we had done the housewoek in the morning.

We ate - cheesy bread rolls with ham, cheese & coleslaw
Doritos & dip
Sausage rolls
Cocktail sausages
Flapjack
Caramel shortbread
Doughnuts

Mmm soooo bad.. We have leftovers as well so I can see this afternoon being not as bad but bad lol

X x

Last night at dinner I had like 3 sips of my friends Sangria!! Tasted soo yummy!!

Ate that cold turkey sub I've been craving for lunch today!! And it was BETTER than I had imagined it tasting yummm yum

I did not realise my preganacare had 2 different pills - so I took one religiously, which means that for 3 weeks (about 7 to 10) I had no folic acid. Felt really bad for being this stupid. Also been having caffeine - at least 2 coffees a day. I literally can't function otherwise... Oh and salami in toasties (it's hot so hopefully ok). I cannot live without salami!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->