• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confessions of a pregnant woman

Awesome thread!
I had a Chinese last night consisting of a chicken fried rice, beef curry and 2 prawn balls in batter. I felt guilty after.

Oh and I ate a whole small box of maltesers at work yesterday as both my colleagues are on lent so had no one to share them with, taking it for the team! Lol

Jeeze some of u ladies make me look like im evil haha

Ive been eating whatever I feel like (not risky things but unhealthy)

Ive had 1.5kg of nutella so far...
Ive had m&m cookies... cinnamon donuts .. ice cream... chineese... chocolate bars... soda sometimes. ..u name it lol

I am not a coffee drinker but I have had two iced vanilla coffees thus far...

Since I found out I cant seem to gain weight whilst pregnant ive been so naughty. ..

PMSL! I bailed on the scampi last night Gem and just had chinese instead. Have your cheeseburger! Im going to deliver one to you at this rate lol x

To be honest wasnt the most healthy eater before pregnant but I seem to have gone down hill in recent months.

I still drink way to much full fat coca cola. (two cans a day.)
Not enough fruit.

PMSL! I bailed on the scampi last night Gem and just had chinese instead. Have your cheeseburger! Im going to deliver one to you at this rate lol x

I am going to get 2 once I have dropped Oliver off at pre school :blush:

Had Wendy's twice last week.....oops.

It is a fast food restaurant. Soooooo yummy......

Haha love this!! My confessions for the day lol started off quite good having weetabix and an orange for breakfast but went rapidly down hill......ate half a large bar of cadburys whole nut, large sharing bag of quavers and had two cups of coffee and a coconut snowball bun lol it's not even lunchtime yet and I'm thinking subway :) yummmm

Oh! Forgot to add that I had an ENTIRE can of black olives the other day :saywhat: and I think its was that same night that I had about 20-30 of those mini cadbury milk chocolate eggs? So freaking good! I couldnt stop, lol! :haha:

I am really tempted to have a glass of wine! Anyone else!?

And now I am going to have a mircowave pasta thing as I am sooo hungry :haha:

I just had some pasta in sauce for lunch with a tin of sweetcorn thrown in for good measure lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->