• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confessions of a pregnant woman

Haha a few weeks ago we had a big snow storm and I called and told my boss that my doctor was running late becaUse of the storm and could not see me until noon...so she told me to just take the day off since it would be pointless for me to drive to my appointment then to work in the snow. My appointment was at 830:happydance:

Ooooh I love this thread!! So since finding out I was pregnant I've barely eaten any veggies where I normally would have them every day,I ate pasta practically every day in the first tri since that was all that I could stomach, I started having my one cup of coffee again once the first tri was over, I have a soda at least 1-2 times a week sometimes more, I eat chocolate on an almost daily basis, I've maybe exercised 3-4 times since the beginning and I take a hot bath just about every night if not every other night to relax and unwind (I only stay in long enough until I start feeling a little sweaty)

Wow it looks so much worse when it's written down! lol I can't believe i haven't gained more than the 10lbs that I have this far.

I don't think I ate any vegetables or fruit in first trimester :p
I've been eating a ton of chips, fries, and instant noodles (normally I eat quite healthy!). I kept a big bag of chips in my car all through first tri.
I've gone through fast food drive thru for fries and milkshakes (and I never mention it to anyone :) )
I have a candy stash in a drawer near my bed which OH doesn't know about! hehe
I eat sushi (but the veggie kind, so i don't think that counts).
I had grocery store macaroni salad last week..
LO gets extra TV time when I'm home alone with him and I'm tired, so I can relax and read b&b!

Today is DH and my dating anniversary so we went to the restaurant where we had our first date. I had diet pepsi instead of water.

And I've been putting mayo on just about anything these days. I <3 mayo.

Awesome thread....
I just ate a quarter of an entire birthday cake!!!!! And I WONDER WHY I getting Huge!!!

My birthday was Sunday, and my aunt made me a homemade carrot cake with coconut, walnuts, and pineapple inside. Complete with cream cheese frosting!!!! IT WAS DELICIOUS. I brought home the leftover cake, which was still about 3/4 of the original size. Over the past 3 days I've eaten way more of it than I should. A piece with every meal practically. I'm just afraid that if I don't eat it, it will lose it's moist yummy flavor and go to waste! D: I have to save it from this terrible fate ;) One bite at a time.

I made homemade brownies last night and told my OH they were for him, just so I could satisfy my chocolate craving :haha: and I licked the bowl with no remorse!

Awesome thread....
I just ate a quarter of an entire birthday cake!!!!! And I WONDER WHY I getting Huge!!!

Mmmmmm, cake....

I try telling my husband there is NOTHING wrong with having cake or doughnuts for dinner. It's a no-go though....:haha:

Today is DH and my dating anniversary so we went to the restaurant where we had our first date. I had diet pepsi instead of water.

And I've been putting mayo on just about anything these days. I <3 mayo.

I've been putting butter on just about everything these days. I <3 Butter...:haha:

My sister called me a few weeks ago, this was our convo:

Sis: what are you doing?
Me:eating my third breakfast of the morning
Sis: what?! Hahahaha
Me: we'll I had a bowl of cereal, a banana and yogurt then I saw there were two waffles left and did not want eddie to eat them cause i might want them later so I figured I better eat them before he gets up.
Sis: oh my gosh, you are so pregnant!!

ace thread!
so in my first pregnancy i did almost every thing perfect! i litterally checked to see that every thing i ate or did, was safe, no/low risk...this time....ha!
1/ still colour my hair 6weekly
2/ eat jar mayo
3/ skip the multi vitamins most of the time
4/ eat runny eggs
5/ dont limit tuna- if i want it more than once in a week-i do!
6/ hot baths
7/ go to the gym
8/ carry shopping/washing/lift my 3yr old

life goes on...world cant stop because im pregnant:haha:

Love this thread, and had tons of fun reading threw everyones posts :)

For me I have had at least 20 subway sandwiches since being pregnant (its all I think about) and some days when my boss is not in the office, I call in sick because I just don't want to work that day haha

Forgetting to take my prenatals, stomach sleeping (which, I can't say I feel guilty about, actually), and worst is relying waaaaay more on the TV than previously to entertain DS on those days (like today) that I feel like absolute crap.

My sister called me a few weeks ago, this was our convo:

Sis: what are you doing?
Me:eating my third breakfast of the morning
Sis: what?! Hahahaha
Me: we'll I had a bowl of cereal, a banana and yogurt then I saw there were two waffles left and did not want eddie to eat them cause i might want them later so I figured I better eat them before he gets up.
Sis: oh my gosh, you are so pregnant!!

HAHA love it... and totally something I would do!

I started reading this thread this morning and am finally caught up! I had to read every page as this is my favorite thread ever-let's keep it going!

My confessions- I have been drinking coffee almost every weekday morning, but its 1/2 caffeine. I think I am going to switch to regular full caff though as Ive heard decaf can be even worse for you. I have had a grilled ham and cheese sandwich for lunch every day the past 3 days in a row (with 4 pieces of cheese), I get Wendy's french fries and a frosty EVERY Wednesday night on my way home from work, and sometimes even the chicken nuggets. I work at a gym as a personal trainer/fitness instructor, so I should have no excuse to NOT work out every single day, but I dont. I still get a few workouts in a week, but not like I should with how easily I have access to everything. Im sitting here typing this staring at a treadmill right now!

I have yet to have wine, and its not for lack of trying on my part. My husband is psycho about me not having ANY until baby get here. Luckily for me, he doesnt care if I drink on occasion while Im nursing. Pump and dump!! :haha:

Love this thread!

We had doughnuts in our breakdown today an since I didn't want to feel guilty eating a donut I ate a quarter of one....4 different times! :haha:

And this morning I rolled on to my tummy and was too comfy to care for like 5 minutes!

LOL, I so love this thread :happydance:, well I love cold turkey sandwiches, so I eat them and I drink raspberry ice tea everyday. I eat way too much candy and love lemons and salt (eat them everyday), 2 days ago My brother left half a cig in the ashtray and I smoked it while DH was at work :blush:( felt horrible about afterwards, but I am a smoker and have stopped cold turkey since I found out about our LO)so I have been craving them but never gave in until then( still feel bad about that one)and if he found out, he would totally turn into the HULK:haha: . I think that giving that we put our bodies thru so much for these beautiful little people it should be ok to cheat every once in a while,LOL
THIS THREAD ROCKS :thumbup:

Here's my confession....I hate being pregnant.
I am so happy and blessed to be having a baby, but I have felt like such shit almost every day I wish I could skip the pregnant part...

this is my 5th and I still feel the same way, don't like it and could do without it DH, loves my pregnant belly and everything else but of course he doesn't have to look like a beach whale... don't misunderstand i love them all with my life and would never change the experience... but if the stork really did exist he would be on my payroll

Bless me Bumpers for I have sinned.

My name is Fatandlumpy.

I am 21 weeks (just about to go for my 20week scan in an hour!) and had some stout last night....

Soz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->