• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confessions of a pregnant woman

I cant help it!!! I seem to be craving chocolate and coke :( wouldn't mind but i wasn't bothered with either before i got pregnant.... But i deffo do give into temptation :(

I sleep on my stomach and feel guilty every morn.
I've had runny eggs & two glasses of wine!!

I thought belly was okay but we should avoid sleeping/laying on our backs (once we get a bump)?? I don't have a bump yet so I'm not worrying about sleep position (not that I sleep much anyways!)

i love sleeping on my tummy and did so until i was around 16/17 weeks pregnant. it started feeling uncomfortable in a way, very strange! it was like that feeling when you accidentally lay down on one of your pets and reflexively get up again so you don't crush them. :dohh: if that sentence makes any sense

i still lay on my tummy when i'm awake... i put a stack on pillows under my hips and another stack to lean my elbow and front half on. i often surf the web laying like this. sitting up for longer than half an hour gives me sciatic pain :growlmad:

another confession from me.... i've only exercised (including walks) about 5 times this whole pregnancy. there's no good place to walk around here during winter!! it scares me to death walking on the road because cars fly by on my little back road going 50 since there are not cops.

I sleep on my stomach and feel guilty every morn.
I've had runny eggs & two glasses of wine!!

I thought belly was okay but we should avoid sleeping/laying on our backs (once we get a bump)?? I don't have a bump yet so I'm not worrying about sleep position (not that I sleep much anyways!)

i love sleeping on my tummy and did so until i was around 16/17 weeks pregnant. it started feeling uncomfortable in a way, very strange! it was like that feeling when you accidentally lay down on one of your pets and reflexively get up again so you don't crush them. :dohh: if that sentence makes any sense

i still lay on my tummy when i'm awake... i put a stack on pillows under my hips and another stack to lean my elbow and front half on. i often surf the web laying like this. sitting up for longer than half an hour gives me sciatic pain :growlmad:

another confession from me.... i've only exercised (including walks) about 5 times this whole pregnancy. there's no good place to walk around here during winter!! it scares me to death walking on the road because cars fly by on my little back road going 50 since there are not cops.

Oh my... I think I've exercised once maybe? I think I should start :dohh:

Yesterday I was very sick, and whilst snoozing on the sofa I had on some crap TV but there was a shot of people in a beer garden on a hot sunny day drinking and I so desperately wanted a glass of lager?!! I don't even like the stuff! Needless to say I didn't have any but how odd!

I normally have a can of Pepsi every day.... I love it!

Yesterday I was very sick, and whilst snoozing on the sofa I had on some crap TV but there was a shot of people in a beer garden on a hot sunny day drinking and I so desperately wanted a glass of lager?!! I don't even like the stuff! Needless to say I didn't have any but how odd!

I normally have a can of Pepsi every day.... I love it!

Yesterday, my OH mentioned us going to a brewery while on a mini vacation this weekend. I started crying. He was like, "what's wrong??" I said, "I miss beer." Hahaha.

sushi, I love it! And I have and will continue to eat it occasionally while pregnant.

Japanese women don't quit eating sushi while pregnant it is considered a healthy part of their diet.

I wouldn't touch the grocery store stuff though.

I have a coke every now and then, and half a cup of coffee on weekdays. Is that really bad?!

I was sooo more careful in my first pregnancy. This time I just don't care as I still have some ms so will eat whatever takes my fancy as otherwise I feel sick..!

sushi, I love it! And I have and will continue to eat it occasionally while pregnant.

Japanese women don't quit eating sushi while pregnant it is considered a healthy part of their diet.

I miss sushi. I can eat the tempura kind cause it's cooked but if I go for the tuna, salmon, California or Eel my husband constantly questions me or tells me I can't eat it.

I really, really wish he didn't do his research.

How bad can one (or 7) pieces be, really? GAWD I miss sushi....:cry:

I miss sushi. I can eat the tempura kind cause it's cooked but if I go for the tuna, salmon, California or Eel my husband constantly questions me or tells me I can't eat it.

My midwife told me it's okay to eat sushi as long as it's freshly prepared. So go for it :-D

My midwife told me it's okay to eat sushi as long as it's freshly prepared. So go for it :-D

Yeah, I'm a lot less concerned now being in second tri too now. Maybe we'll be going out for it soon then :)

I told my boss I had a doctors appointment this morning so I could sleep in. Early mornings are killing me! Lol. Ill go in around 11:30.. Maybe noon.

I told my boss I had a doctors appointment this morning so I could sleep in. Early mornings are killing me! Lol. Ill go in around 11:30.. Maybe noon.

Awesome. I've done this before too lol

I'm really really confused.....can you eat turkey and beef if it's a crown of turkey or a joint of beef that's just been cooked in your oven? Can you then reheat it in the microwave the next day and eat it?

I've had chocolate (I ate 3 mars bars yesterday lol) and I had a pint of coke with dinner lol

I had sushi too... also went for the cooked rolls and at a fresh place, felt bad but it was SO good!!!

I'm really really confused.....can you eat turkey and beef if it's a crown of turkey or a joint of beef that's just been cooked in your oven? Can you then reheat it in the microwave the next day and eat it?

I've had chocolate (I ate 3 mars bars yesterday lol) and I had a pint of coke with dinner lol

Yes you can, if you cooked it yourself you don't even have to reheat it. I often do roast chicken on a Sunday then use the leftover chicken for sandwiches for the next couple of days x

I've been eatting far too much sugar... juice, candy, ice cream. It's my one vice I'm giving in to, but I should balance it out better with veg. Maybe tomorrow?

Omg.... I have to confess. Lol. Today, I had tuna fish for lunch with a little avocado. And for dinner, my husband made me a slammin' filet mignon (medium)..... Soooooo goood.... No matter how much or how little I eat tho, I feel huge :)

Awesome thread....
I just ate a quarter of an entire birthday cake!!!!! And I WONDER WHY I getting Huge!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->