Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

I just re-read my post and it was kinda negative-Nancy! I find this website very comforting and helpful as well. I don't actually have anyone that I can talk to about this stuff, so this is really my only safe place to be completely open. What I mean about the site bringing me down, is every time I'm on it I inevitably become consumed with testing,symptoms and obviously all of the other surrounding BFPs. It just makes me dwell on my situation even more.

And I couldn't agree more about the happy/sad feelings about other BFPs. I don't even have the slightest idea what it would be like... like never having seen the ocean, only hearing about it from others. I have a true happiness for everyone that gets their BFP because I know the joy that it would bring me if I got one. So I'm very happy that someone gets to have that joy! But at the same time, every time I'm a little envious, but more than that, I wonder what is wrong with ME? :( So I end up in another loop of negativity.

I just feel so much better when I'm neglecting the entire realm of TTC. No symptom spotting, no forums, no trying, no testing.

But every time I do end up back to the forums, I always find a couple special gals that I genuinely care to follow. Like you! I've been checking for your updates daily because I so genuinely want you to get your BFP :)

What a sap. LOL. :')

I'm stalking the two of you! lol Just tossing this out there...I cant remember exactly the dpos etc...but back when i was trying to get pregnant with my daughter, I remember having + opks for a day or so then they went -....but then like a week, almost two weeks later they were + until I ran out of tests, maybe 4 days...I got my BFP 11 days later. This go around, we are not TTC but we rely 90% on the pull out method and the other 10% on condoms. I think we had an oopsy, I just feel it in my bones lol I only keep track of my cycles on an app on my phone and noticed that the one day I felt like he didn't quite make it out, my app said I was fertile. Didn't pay attention to any cm til that day and havent had any what I would call fertile cm since that day lol But Wed I think I had implantation..tues night I cramped for a while then Wed afternoon, only once when I wiped I had watery, super light pink cm....I did this with my daughter and I wish I would've wrote down somewhere how many days between that happened and when I got my bfp. But I've tested everyday since Wed and all have been bfns. One I saw something on a dollar tree but the ones after were neg and I got that crappy first response rapid result instead of the FRER and I can see something everrrrrr so slightly and on the pic inverted. But I'm not holding my breath. AF is due Monday so I'm not testing again til then, maybe even Tues....I just have that crazy feeling that somethings up in there...and you two have amused me lol

And I wont even mention all the symptoms I have...but I could just be symptom spotting lol Biggest one I remember from my first pregnancy was being tired and nauseated....both of which Im doing now on top of a list of others lol

Wow Prayin, thanks for posting! Do you remember if you were late when you got your first bfp? Intersting about your possible implantation bleeding. I can't wait to find out the answer ;). I also had a tiny amount of blood streak about 8 dpo and then a fleck of brown in my cm a day or two later. Wonder if possibly implantation, Wrong-late ovulation, or just a crazy hormone flux. Oh the possibilities! LOL. I'm not experiencing any symptoms that I'm aware of, I'm trying my hardest not to symptom spot, but if you get bored I'd love to hear what symptoms you have going on. Glad we could help you pass the time in the TWW ;)

I cant remember!! Back then I had like 35 day cycles, in the last year I've had 27-29 day cycles...so I think I consider myself regular now. I do remember (ok, not really remember but I'm looking back through all of my old threads from way back when lol) that my last period then was oct 16th, i thought I had gotten pregnant around 0ct 28th from my first set of + tests...but then on like nov 4th or 5th they went + again until I ran out of tests around the 10th or 11th. I got the faintest line ever on Nov 21, still faint on Nov 22, when I got off work the 23rd I went to the hospital for the +/- blood test and it was +.....somewhere in those 2-4 days I had a digi turn + lol

Now, aside from the being pooped all the time and off and on nausea...Ive had:

This off low back pain and hip pain...the low back is dull but there all the time, but I almost feel like my hips arent holding my legs right lol Just a weak feeling in the muscles...
Head aches off/on
Blood sugar dropping quicker than normal (I'm hypoglycemic, normally managed very well, this past week I've had multiple low readings)
MY BOOBS HURT! Even if my own arm brushes my nipple in the shower it HURTS!!! And just all of it, in it, on the surface, nipple, everything lol
Also, on the boob thing, I normally have super light areolas...they are still light but look like they've been outlined with lip liner...its ridiculous!
Mentioned tired, but also cant sleep for crap lol
Peeing every 1 to 2 hrs, when I can normally go all day and not have to pee
Food aversion....everything I think sounds good....few bites in and I'm done...

And I get dizzy and short of breath pretty quickly doing the most mundane tasks....shoot, even rolling over in bed last night felt like a feat lol

ooo, last one....night time blocked sinuses....no cold or sickness but my nose says different

Ok im done I swear!

My symptoms just keep getting worse but I'm pretty sure it's just the craziest pms ever. Bfn after bfn. I feel like AF is coming soon.

Very excited about the possible IB, beep!!! Fingers are crossed sosososo tight for you!!!

Haha, a stalker! :) Here's hoping your oopsie brings you the result you're praying for, Prayin. Sounding promising!

Prayin, your symptoms sure sound promising. Hilarious analogy about you lip liner nips! :) Hopefully a great sign. Keep us updated when you test!

Dill, which of your symptoms have been getting worse?

My dull lower cramps and back ache quit yesterday. FINALLY. But SO weird. And I ran out of OPKs but it would be so interesting if my OPKs had turned negative yesterday? Like maybe the backache and cramps had to do with the LH? Who knows. I'm technically due tues. And am 15 DPO according to my first suspected O date. OR 6,5,4, DPO according to my streak of Positive OPKS recently. Lol

My sensitive sense of smell just kept getting worse and worse.

Buuuuuuuuut AF hit, so clearly it was just terrible PMS.

:( :( :( I'm so sorry, Dill. Why the heck would PMS give you those kind of symptoms?! SO CRUEL!!!

My body hates me! I've always known that. That's why I've got a medical file like an encyclopedia set.

But next ovulation is on its way, so that's something to look forward to! It'll be happening right around my birthday. Guess I know what to wish for as my present!!! :)

Awww boo!!! AF sure is a bitch! Refused to test today since AF is due tomorrow.

Great attitude, Dill. :) That's how I usually feel as well. Sad for a few minutes, but then grateful for a fresh start and ready to "do the damn thing" .

Prayin, I will be checking in tomorrow to see how it goes! I NEVER in my life thought that I would be tracking stranger's menstrual cycles! LOL!!!!

One thing I've noticed recently, which would be AWESOME if it was a new AF symptom for me is glowing, clear skin! I usually have fairly bad blemished skin, but the past few days I've been clearing right up! I went out of the house with NO makeup at all, just moisturizer! I wish my skin could stay like this foreverrrrrr!

Pregnancy before last, my skin was AMAZING! It had super powers, I swear. It cleared up, it was glowing and dewy, any blemishes would literally heal within 24 hours with no redness or scarring. I seriously hope future pregnancies work the same way, haha. It was awesome.

Could be a very good sign for you!!!

Geeze Dill! I do not need to hear that! I still have 0 symp and am convinced I'm not PG. But yes exactly that! I had a tiny little bump that I picked at (bad, I know) and the scab would normally last a week, but it cleared up completely, no redness, no scar. It's amazing!

I'm a picker. Guilty!

Get yourself some hpts stat!

:headspin:I just had a very sharp pinch/stab in my right O area (the side I thought I O'd out of). Lasted about 5 seconds. Maybe I just O'd. Hahahaha- I crack myself up.

^lol!! Anything is possible! Hubby and I just had spontaneous :sex: and weird, earlier this evening (before) had watery cm, not lotiony....I think I'm gonna wait an extra day just to be sure...I've not had a cycle go more than 29 days in over a year, so just to be sure I'm gonna tack on that extra day lol

I caved, used a cb digi with the weeks estimator this morning.... :bfn: Boooo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->