Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Poor thing!

My niece doesn't seem to understand death at all yet. She was sad when her family gave up their cat and dog, but doesn't "get" what it means that the dog died. She'll tell you quite matter-of-factly that he "went to live with god," and that she misses him, but there's not really any comprehension there. I have no idea what age that usually hits!

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry for all of pet illnesses going on right now :(

I'm also sorry for not being on the thread. Finals are coming up and I've just been constantly busy with school lately. Still haven't O'd. Nothing new.

Oh my God! My boy gets to live!!! They missed his thyroid panel somehow, but turns out they are pretty sir the increase in his seizures is due to him also having hypothyroidism on top of a tooth infection!!! =)))) so we're gonna try it, I'd rather lay down knowing we did everything we could! So my boys phenobarbital increased, plus he's on thyroid meds and an antibiotic, follow up in three weeks before going any further!!!!!

Wow! Lucky boy! That is a happy story for the day :)

My chart is confusing the heck out of me,. Still no O!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.png
    chartgraph_module.php.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 9
Dang, it kind of looks like it should've been CD12, but... agreed, it's a confusing chart! But that dip on 12 followed by much more consistent temps after... Hmmm.

Oh, shit... ya think? CD12? Missed that for sure. Yeahhhhhh, now looking at it, that totally looks like a dip/spike. Darn it. At the time it just seemed like one of my random low temps. Lol.

I've been getting random bouts of EWCM so really haven't been able to use that as an indicator. Should have been using OPKs.... Oh well. I just gave up way too early this cycle with all the talk about health probs. Dr on Thursday!

I could be wrong, but that's sort of how it looks to me! I'm no expert, though, and if you're still getting patches of fertile CM, who knows? FF recommends treating each batch of fertile CM as a DTD date if you aren't sure when you ovulated, just in case.

I wish I could offer something...but I don't know smithing about temping and charting etc

sticking my nose in to say your temps seems like pre-O temps (at least mine are below or hang around 97 degrees) so i would say BD it up these next couple days and hope the upward slope just keeps going up. some people are slow risers. i think there's info about it on FF (yep, found it! Lesson 16 Chart Variations) so maybe that's you!!:shrug:

Prayin, sorry your boy is so sick but I'm glad he's doing so well! And beep, I kind of agree with dill. Your temps have steadied out since then. Mine however are still screwed up in every sense in the word. What on earth? Dill, how are you feeling dear?

Jumpingo- thanks for sticking your nose in ;) I will go read about the chart variations that you posted. Thank you so much for your comments.

New FF development.! It Robo-friend seems to think I O'd, which I can see, but I'd hardly consider that a dip. Unfortunately no BDing occurred. WE DTD a few days ago, but sadly he couldn't get off because it had actually been too long since we'd last BD. It's weird but it happens, when we go a long time without it, he usually can't get off. And it's not because of masturbation ;) AND we haven't done it since then because I've been up late doing assignments. :( That's the downfall about the end of the term- it's been crunch time!!! I have 3 big papers due next week! AHH!!

Dill- how the heck are you doing??

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.png
    chartgraph_module.php.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
Oh yeah, temping question- do you guys every fall asleep with the thermometer in your mouth? The other morning I had to re temp 5 times because I kept falling asleep. I've been propping the therm against my pillow so incase I fall asleep, it doesn't fall out. Sure doesn't seem safe though. One day- I fell so hard asleep I woke up an hour later laying on the thermometer. lol

:haha:Haha that's hilarious. I temp vaginally and I fall asleep all the time, but the thermometer records the highest reading found and shuts itself off after a few mins so when I wake up I just look at the recorded reading

Had the worst bout of MS yet, but it was short-lived, so I'm feeling much better today than yesterday. I'm sure it helps that I was able to fulfill one of my big cravings this morning. Mmmmm.

I managed to stay awake, but even if I hadn't, my thermometer saved the temp!

not everyone gets a dip before O, so i wouldn't worry too much about that. 3 temps above the previous 6 is enough to confirm ovulation, which you have.:thumbup:

Dill! I'm so glad you're getting good symptoms but I'm also glad you're feeling better. Do you know when your first doctors appt will be? And Jumpingo oooo good info!

I go in on the 30th to meet with the midwife! 1.5-2 hours. I'm not sure if I'll get getting my first ultrasound then. They said they wait until at least 8 weeks for ultrasound/heartbeat purposes, but I know they only do them on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I'm booked for a Monday.

Yay Dill! So glad the symptoms are continuing! Yesssss yessss yesssss! Also glad you are feeling better ;) I don't wish the sickness upon you, but it's a nice reminder eh?? "Meet the midwife" should be a tv show. I'm sure moms to be would get a kick out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->