Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Dear Dill, YOU. GOT. A. B. F. P.! Eeeeeeek! I am still so excited.

Well my days and days of positive opks are over. Got a negative this morning. That was so weird!

Wow that is weird! So maybe you ovulated yesterday or the day before? And goooo Beep! Also, anything new in your cycle beep?

Nothing new with my except that I'm convinced I'm full of medical problems. My DH doesn't want to hear it anymore

Just try to remember that if there is something up with your health, they'll find it when you go in for testing, and once you know, you can treat it! Then... babies!!! :D

Luckily, I just browsed some charts that turned out PG and there were definitely a big handful that were in the 95-96s before O. So I don't have to count myself out just because of my temps, which is totally where I was mentally.

Dill- I don't trust that they always find what they need to find. :/ There are so many times things are overlooked. - When I was 17 I told my doctor that I KNEW something was wrong with my heart. He told me that what I was feeling was normal for a thin girl my age. Didn't even bother checking anything. A couple days later I was rushed to Los Angeles Good Samaritan by ambulance due to what was found out to be a heart condition. Sometimes they just don't listen, which is another reason I am motivated to become a PA. (No grudge!.. well...... maybe)

Some women just have lower body temps!

I know the feeling. I was 14 before I was able to get diagnosed with my big condition. Doctor after doctor would simply tell me it was "growing pains" or waive it off because nothing showed on x-rays. Hello, not everything on the planet can be detected with a freaking x-ray!

I have an inherent mistrust of the medical system. It makes me glad that there are good people in there (I had one doc in high school who was AMAZING, and I know so many good nurses and such) despite everything, but makes me overthink everything I'm told at the clinic (like their 8-weeks policy).

Sorry, it's been so long. Was a long day! Stayed up past 3 last night finishing a paper. Not much going on. My temps are just hanging out... cd15 already, I'm guessing it will be a pretty late O. I'm actually over this month though. I've given up the idea until talking to a dr. So nothing exciting going on.

How are you doing? How are your symptoms progressing?

Had my first two bouts of almost puking instantaneously at the first whiff of smells (cigarettes and printer toner) and had to make excuses at work ... got a little nervous about tomorrow and Friday being AF dates and poas with no hold after work (ridic positive) ... was feeling great until I got hit with cramps that left me doubled over and gasping for breath. I was so sure it was the end, hubby talked me through it and I walked around a bit and they finally went away. Worries me, but trying really hard to stay positive. Telling myself maybe I'm just stretching my uterus extra for two. I can dream.

Are you tracking still?

Oh man! Glad you are being hit with the symptoms ;) Those cramps do sound scary! Sending positive thoughts your way. Glad your hubby is supportive, that's a huge help.

Still temping. Haven't been opking. Not really doing any super tracking... just temping. I've been a steady 96.5 for 3 days.

I'm thrilled about the symptoms and the super-strong positive last night. I'll deal with the nausea and cramping and thirst and omg everything. I'm happy for them. Hubby does feel a little overwhelmed when I freak out -- he doesn't know much of anything about pregnancy or what to expect (why is he not researching ?!) so he's not always sure what to say or do. I feel bad for burdening him, but we're in this together, and I can't just sit there freaking out in silence!!!

Nice even temps are good! Consistency has its plus side. :D You'll notice changes that much more easily when they happen!

dill im actually so happy about puking! I know it sucks so im sorry about that but puking is such a good sign! !!

I miss you girls! Come back to me! So Now I'm really glad that I'm temping 8 months prior to TTC because I ovulated on CD 11 this month o_O which is odd. I could have sworn I ovulate on 14/15 typically.

I think we need to duct tape Beep to this thread. :rofl:

Lends a whole new meaning to "silence is golden, but duct tape is silver"

OMG You guys! LOL! I've just been trying to catch up in school! Hahaha... I just KNOW that when I jump on the thread, I'm checking it for the rest of the night. I had 2 midterms this week and 2 papers due... I was just trying to stay focused :)

Anyway hows everyone doing? Still having nice puke sessions I hope?

Southern, cd11 does seem a little earlier than normal for you. I'm still totally effed. I having been POAS but I bet I'd be getting positive OPKs like last cycle. I'm on CD17 and still waiting!? But, my temps are now steadily increasing which is weird.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.png
    chartgraph_module.php.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
That looks almost exactly like my cycle before I got the random apparently-O ing-jump. Let me see if I can send.... how did your midterms go?

Here we go. The last 6 days look similar

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-27-14-30-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-27-14-30-13.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member