Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

100% agree that should be a show. And oooh thats cruddy that they only do them certain days :( maybe they'll at least do a doppler?

Wait, so you don't think they will do an ultrasound at all? :( Can you reschedule for the day they do them?

So Good news and bad news.

I had my appointment today with my new Dr. I am SO in love. She is so so so wonderful, I've never had a Dr. like her! She is SO sweet and compassionate and really listened and took everything into account. Very detail oriented. I swear, usually I go to a Dr, and I tell them whats up, suggest something that MIGHT be wrong and send me on my way. I was so caught off guard today. So I told her about my constant cramping last cycle, my unusual cycle length, stabbing pains in Os, low bbt, weight loss without trying, and that we had been TTC without success for 4 years, but not to worry about it because I know I'm not covered for fertility.

She responded by agreeing with getting a full hormone panel including a 21 day progesterone (since today was 23)! And she suggested a pelvic ultrasound which I was hoping for to check for cysts. AND right in the middle of the appointment she said, "I'd like to do a pelvic exam" And I was like HECK YEAH! SO I got undressed and once she got her tools she said, "actually, I'll just grab a couple more things so I can do a Pap while I'm here so you don't have to come back and do this again" What a deal!! Amazing, I've never had such a proactive doc! She also said that after she gets all my results, she can call over to the fertility clinic for advice about medications so that SHE can prescribe me some fertility drugs so that it's covered under my insurance. This woman is my hero. I adore her!!!

The bad news- well good/bad depending on how you look at it. All of my hormones have come back in normal range, so.... there's nothing that we can "fix" yet. :( Still don't know what's wrong w/me, but hopefully the ultrasound will shed some light.

NOW... back to writing papers. I finished a 3 page paper last night around 1am, but now I need to dig in to my 6 page paper! AGH!!!! And these are sissy papers compared to grad students!

Oh- AND FF changed my Oday one day later than it said before so... who knows! Temps are still rising.

They might put me off until later that week or the next! I wonder if I should call and ask what the plan is, as far as ultrasounds go. They might want to wait, anyway, until my blood test results come back.

Your new doctor sounds AWESOME, Beep, and that makes me so very happy for you! I love how much she seems to care about your well-being and how proactive she was at your appointment. There need to be more docs like you!

And, on the one hand, YAY HEALTHY HORMONES. On the other, wtf? Now I'm that much more confused about what's going on with your body.

Link to your chart? /nosy

I'd definitely call and at least ask what your appointment is going to entail. I don't know why they book you without an US. How are you feeling today?

Here's the chart of confusion. If only we could bump that O a little more. We had a very successful BD last night. lol.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.png
    chartgraph_module.php.png
    21 KB · Views: 4
I'm still not sure I agree with their assessment of when O occurred, but your temp definitely is going up, that's for sure! I feel like you DID O this cycle. When is just the big mystery. *cue Jeopardy theme*

And hooray for successful BD last night! ;) :sex: :dance:

I'll give them a call if I get a moment alone before the weekend. I have to call during regular business hours, which means trying to sneak a moment at work when nobody will overhear me!

Feeling pretty good. Nausea mid- to late morning, low appetite, woke up with a headache (which freaked me out)... but feeling alright.

Oh beep!!! Im sooo happy for you, you deserve a fantastic doctor and im so excited that you may finally get some answers!!! So so so excited. And dill I cant wait to hear about your appointment :D

So completely OT. Today at work I climbed a foot wide ladder up five stories while carrying 45 lbs of equipment. Right now the bath is my best friend.

Ugh, baths. I wish the water in my bathroom was hot enough for a worthwhile bath (for some reason, it gets skin-meltingly hot out of any of the faucets, but NOT the shower or bathtub). And, along those same lines, I wish pregnant women were allowed to take worthwhile baths. Unless my skin is ready to fall off my body, it's not hot enough. I like to make my own people soup. Yeahhhh. Okay, gonna throw myself a little pity party that I can't go to the rock springs this winter. :(

Dill. My soul sista. Im the SAME way. My baths have actually burned my dh so no fun times in the tub :( I was so sad my whole pregnancy. Im sowwy no hot springs for you :( but Mini Dill is very happy not boiling I'm sure ;)

Yessss, it's always a bit of a trial sharing a shower with hubby because he likes these sad little lukewarm showers. He has screamed and jumped back out when he's tried to slip in with me! I think he's getting used to them now, but ... wahhhh, hot baths. I'm definitely sure the little gherkin prefers not to be hot-water-bath-canned, though.

I am happy I have this problem, but I always go to the rock springs at least once a winter. I shall miss it.

Omg... You guys are so funny. Dill, in reference to your people soup because of your super hot baths- I have an AMAZING German restaurant 2 buildings away from me that has "Dill Pickle Soup" It looks like melted mint'n'chip ice cream, and I hate pickles, but it's the best soup I've ever had. ANYWAY- you taking a hot bath reminds me of Dill pickle soup!! LOL

Bummer to miss the annual hot springs, but yes, we don't need any dill pickle soup at this point ;)

I've made dill pickle soup!!! It is super yummy. I made it just out of curiosity, but found I really enjoyed it. Some foods just sound bizarre until you've actually tried them, I guess!

The idea of being my own soup stock, though... *shudder* I mean, one of my cats likes to drink bathwater, but me? Not so much.

LOL. ewe.

I just went to buy a couple more boxes of my new fave tea. And they changed the name from "Healthy Cycle" to "Female Toner" Both sound gross to me but come on!? FEMALE TONER??? Who want to carry that around the grocery store. Yuck.

Gotta keep that ol' baby box ... uh ... fit and ... you know, I'm not going any further with this. :rofl:

I'm feeling the post-pap cramps :( boo!!!! I assume it's from that anyway. Definitely not a motivation factor for working on my awful paper! I hate it. It's for my human development class, which don't get me wrong-human development is rad, but the class is SOOO dry. So writing 5 pages about it sounds like the worst thing ever!!! Last night I was writing about if open relationships are healthy-that was an interesting one. But this? God, I wish I could hire someone to write it for me!

Post-pap cramps are awful! I hope they don't give me the ol' scraperoo when I go in at the end of the month. Ugh. I hadn't even though of that.

Take a break from your paper and indulge yourself in something good (a piece of chocolate, a chapter of a good book, your favorite song). Then get back to it, refreshed and rejuvenated, and hopefully less crampy. :)

I laughed so hard about the dill pickle soup. Hilarious. Im sorry about cramps :( im so late for my pap its not even funny but im waiting until closer to when we're TTC so I can talk to doc about it and only pay for one visit. Also, it looks like I finally ovulated but it was like CD 21 so no way I would have been able to conceive this cycle and that's a whole other .ca of worms.

Hey, don't knock this soup until you've tried it!

Hmmm...I happen to have all of the ingredients onhand. I think I'll make it this coming week!

Southern, I've definitely heard of people getting PG with late O... but it depends on your LP!

oh totally, I guess thats true that af might be late this month, I guess I was just assuming that af would come when she always does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->