Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

yay for the first sonogram!!!

Our names
Samuel Owen for a boy (which I doubt... our family has a girl curse, lol)

Charlotte (Charly) XXXX for a girl... we haven't come up with a middle name, but I like:

Elise, Anastasia, Grace, and some other names.

2 weeks until we find out if it's a girl or a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I wait to go to the doctors I have a story. A couple friends of mine have been married 3 years, together for 15. They have never wanted to have kids. She was going to get her tubes tied and found out she was pregnant, talk about meant to be right! She was 20 weeks pregnant when she found out. The first thing I said was good thing she doesn't drink.
She got to find out the sex like as soon as she found out she was pregnant...my OH jokes and says she got 2 day shipping when we,all have to wait! Lol
Everything is ok with her and baby

That's freaking crazy! 20 weeks and didn't know it! Whoa... definitely a good thing she doesn't drink....

That's wild... I knew at 3.5 weeks. Either I was seriously sick with something or I had to be pregnant. There's a lady on here that's in the same boat, but I think she's further along. It's an interesting thread to follow: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nd-out-im-pregnant-updated-massive-shock.html

Hey everyone. How's it been going? I'm back at work I took some time off to relax a little and get ready for my daughters birthday party this past weekend. How r u ladies doing?

Welcome MrsHolland!

Me and OH have talked about names. Were stuck on a girls name for sure... Emma Faye. Faye after my great grandmother that recently passed. The boys name on the other hand is a little more difficult. We cant agree. He likes Wyatt and I like Ryan. So we'll see what happens.

Audra have things eased up with DH at all? It will get better. That was kinda how it was when I was pregnant with my daughter. It being my first and third for OH. Anything he suggested I would automatically get defensive. Making myself believe that he thought he knew more and I couldn't figure things out. So I think it's all normal.

Amy how did the scan go?

The scan didn't go at all how I expected. I know my cycle day one was January 23rd. The doctor put me at about 7 weeks. I expected a scan like my son, I would see little hand buds, a little glow worm. I seen something and a yoke sac. He isn't sure if he seen a heart beat or not. So I got blood work to check hcg levels and I go back in two days to check again and then go from there. I've never had to deal with this and it's so scary and sad. I don't like not knowing.

The doctors office just called and said my numbers are good but they need to see when they check them again that they are rising or falling. The call put me at ease but still..

Awwww Amy! Hugs! I'm so sorry you're going through this.

I'm trying to stay positive. My friend said she had an ultrasound at 7 weeks with her daughter and they couldn't see a heartbeat. My support system are all positive but it's so hard for me right now, I hope Wednesday gets here soon.

The scan didn't go at all how I expected. I know my cycle day one was January 23rd. The doctor put me at about 7 weeks. I expected a scan like my son, I would see little hand buds, a little glow worm. I seen something and a yoke sac. He isn't sure if he seen a heart beat or not. So I got blood work to check hcg levels and I go back in two days to check again and then go from there. I've never had to deal with this and it's so scary and sad. I don't like not knowing.

Praying for you. Hope all goes well with your follow up appointment.

I'm sorry you're going through this Amy ��keep us updated, I'll be praying for good news....

Hoping your appt went well today Amy. U are in our thoughts...

They didn't call me with the results today, so I called at 4 and they said the nurse would call me back, the office closes at 5, it is now 5....I could just sob

:( that sucks Amy...
Sam- yes things have eased up with dh a lot. I just sat him down as told him it was all overwhelming right now and we can make the big decisions later, after the nausea goes away and i have more energy. He's amazing and agrees that we'll take this all slowly.

Audra - I'm glad to hear things have calmed down.

Amy - I hope you get some news soon. Hugs.

Talked to the nurse this morning. My number was 20,000 Monday and dropped to 15,000 by Wednesday...
I go Monday to talk to doctor about further care

Man these posts suck! I'm sorry Amy. It's so hard going through something like this. Just take it easy and don't give up. Ur rainbow baby will happen soon.

I'm so sorry Amy. I pray for quick emotional and physical healing for you. Keep us updated. :cry::hugs:

It's pretty devastating. I'm going to make my new goal to lose weight and get my diabetes in better control and try again when the time is right. Thank you all for the support. I wish you ask a happy and healthy 9/8/7...wherever you are in your journey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->