Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

What an awesome scan photo. I'm glad it went good and ur able to relax now. It's so exciting seeing u/s pics.

Awesome! So glad everything went well! I don't like that I'm high risk but I'm glad I get the extra care and scans, it keeps my mind at ease. But I have a feeling this pregnancy will be better. The first time I was just so scared

Amy, I haven't had any round ligament pain, but I've been having joint pain. I can't jog and every night I struggle with hip pain. I don't know why. So I've been doing pilates instead of jogging because my joints hurt.

Thanks everyone! Dh is still on cloud 9. He's kinda driving me nuts, lol. I got seabands today and they really took away a lot of the nausea, about 80%. I was pretty shocked.
nmpjcp2015- i forgot your name, sorry :( I'll get it soon, my hips are killing me! I've been doing a lot of stretching and yoga/Pilates to alleviate the pain. It's really helping too. Dh walked in the bedroom tonight and I'm on all fours with my arms and head stretched forward with my ass in the air and he says "what the hell are you DOING?" Bahahaha! I think he thought I was trying to entice him for some lovin'. Lmao.... He cracks me up....

Lol.... That's hilarious. I've been having my sister do pregnancy pilates with me. She said "how is this pregnant lady making me hurt this bad."

My name is Cheri.

Less than a month until we hopefully find out the gender. I keep thinking that the legs will be crossed or something. Ohhh please no. Fingers are crossed for a little boy :blue:, but for now I'll just wait it out.... :coffee:

Cheri this is ur first correct? It seems like forever until its time to find out the gender for me. I kinda blocked it out although I'm hoping for another daughter. They're just so fun lol. My first pregnancy from day 1 I knew she was a girl. This time I'm feeling like it's a boy but idk. Either way I will be over the moon.

Audra I could just imagine ur DH reaction.... Still NO limbido for me. The thought of sex sounds gross right now but I think I have to suck it up. This weekend I'll give him some. haha.

Sam my libido is through the roof right now, except when I feel nauseated... Idk it's weird....

I have the worst pain in my left hip sometimes. I got it mainly after I had my son and it eased up but nite that I'm pregnant, it's back with a vengeance!
Oh yes the gender scan is so far away! I still haven't even been to my first appt yet! (It's this coming Monday though)

Hello all. Do you mind if I join this thread? I am expecting EDD 11/24/15. We just found out last Saturday and I am currently about 5 weeks. Just a little about me- I have 2 boys (6 and 9). Been TTC for about a year. Was prescribed clomid, estradiol, and metformin- got pregnant on my 2nd cycle of clomid! Had beta done on 3/16- 107; and another one on 3/19- 298...so so far so good. My first ultrasound is scheduled on 4/7. Praying for a girl this time. So far the worse symptom I have is being tired all the time. Only a little nausea. Hoping this is an easy pregnancy this go round.

Hello all. Do you mind if I join this thread? I am expecting EDD 11/24/15. We just found out last Saturday and I am currently about 5 weeks. Just a little about me- I have 2 boys (6 and 9). Been TTC for about a year. Was prescribed clomid, estradiol, and metformin- got pregnant on my 2nd cycle of clomid! Had beta done on 3/16- 107; and another one on 3/19- 298...so so far so good. My first ultrasound is scheduled on 4/7. Praying for a girl this time. So far the worse symptom I have is being tired all the time. Only a little nausea. Hoping this is an easy pregnancy this go round.

I'm so glad you made it over mrsholland! yay! congrats again :)
I'm sick! if I don't have on my seabands, life is miserable! I forgot yesterday and went to my moms for a visit and was miserable the whole time :(

Congratulations mrsholland!
I'm starting to not be so tired but if I'm doing something I get exhausted pretty quick. Still not sick, I don't expect it really, I didn't get it the first time around either.
Today is finally my first appt!

Congrats on your first appointment Amy. Let us know how it goes.

Welcome mrsholland, and congrats!

Sickness sucks... so does being tired, but hopefully it will pass soon. My libido is coming back! WOoohooo.:happydance:

My new countdown is for my next appointment in 3 weeks! :coffee:

My appt went good. Faster since they had most the information they needed. Tomorrow I go in for blood work and I am doing a 24 hour urine test already and the midwife ordered pre eclampsia labs as well. Blood pressure was ok. First sonogram Monday! I'm so excited for that. Between all my Dr appointments I'm gonna be going to and watching blood sugar and blah blah blah...getting to see baby all the time is a nice exciting break.

nmpjcp2015- what day is your next appointment? I have one in 10 days but also in 3 weeks...
Amy- glad your appointment went well ☺ pre-e is scary! A good friend of mine almost died from it the day after i had my first son & we were in rooms next to each other. It's good they know the risk and are on top of it now....
I've been so F-ing crabby lately. Everything dh does makes my toes curl. Then after I come to my senses I'm apologizing to him and sometimes crying about it too! WTF?
I found out that At my 12week appointment, there's a good possibility that we'll find out the sex of the baby! My Dr does a "early guess" and will use the 3d/4d after the initial measurements to try and see what the baby is, if you want. I'm excited! But I also know that the baby could be uncooperative and we may still have to wait till May 7th. If so it's Nbd ☺

Hi all and welcome Mrs Holland!

Not much to report from me. Sickness still coming and going, but manageable. That nasty cold has FINALLY gone, thank goodness! I had to get some bloods done today as it turns out my thyroid is slightly underactive. My doc wanted to retest before prescribing any medication, so we will see what this second tests says. I don't think it's a big deal if I do have to take a pill, the number was only slightly out from what they like it to be.

12 week scan is booked for April 15... seems so long away. I don't think we'll get a gender guess then, sonographers here seem pretty reluctant to say anything that early on. My instincts are saying girl, but then I thought girl last time and I was wrong, so who knows! lol.

In other news, my SIL had a baby boy last Thursday! He was early and quite small (5 lbs 7 oz I think), but healthy and they both went home from the hospital today. He is very cute and she called him Asher.

My appointment is April 14 - I'll be 15+3, so they are going to try to tell us the gender too (my DH comes to every appointment, he's cute).

I'm really hoping for a boy, but I'll be happy either way.

I went through that crabby time too. I finally just broke down and had a really good crying session and then it sort of just went away. Lol... I felt pretty crazy though.

Amy - how exciting that you'll get a scan soon! It's so sweet to see your little blob. I'm jealous you get to see your baby so much. I've only had one appointment, maybe at 9 weeks and some days. After this coming up appointment, they said I'll be coming every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->