Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

nmpjcp2015- That's all it is.But hey to each's own I guess.

Audra that makes it even funnier that they're first time moms.... Please! I kno I would be mad over the comments too, but if it starts getting to be more than baby should be taking then just leave it alone and dont give them ur time anymore...

Have any of u been having cravings??????

Yes, my cravings are different all the time. I just got out of a pizza phase, now I'm on to different ethnic foods. I'm going to a Turkish food festival this weekend, and I really want some Vietnamese food. Oh and I love cheese!

I'm gaining weight faster than I should, so I'm trying to work on eating healthier and getting some exercise.

I was addicted to pizza for like 3 weeks straight. And for the last couple of days a bagel and cream cheese has been screaming my name. Lol

So my appt went good. Baby was bouncing around like crazy lol. HB was around 150 and measuring ahead at 12+4. Slowly but surely time is moving lol.

Such fantastic news!!! :hugs:

Mine's on Monday and I'm starting to really freak out about it.

I think I'm in a time warp... it goes fast, then slow, then at the speed of light... lately it's been fast.

5.5 months left --- that's crazy!

Got my test results back... everything is normal/negative. :)

hit girl don't freak... it will all be ok, the more relaxed you are, the better experience you'll have.

HitGirl.... Everything is going to be fine. The second u see ur lil one on the screen u'll have that big sigh of RELIEF! Lol

nmpjcp2015- Yea I get what u mean about the time warp.

I still haven't had the courage to tell my mom or grandmother about the pregnancy. I just dont think theyre going to have a positive response about it which is making me hide it from everyone else. Gotta love baggy sweaters lol.

My mom is coming to stay for a week starting Tuesday so I'm a little nervous about since DD is so excited to be a big sister. I think she's going to out me. I just need to grow a pair! If they're not happy about it then they don't need to be a part of it I guess.

They're just very opinionated people. When I feel pregnant back in Nov 2013 (Ended in MC) I told my mom and grandmother and they kept telling me to have an abortion. Me and OH are both in the military so we have very hectic schedules sometimes and there is times where we have to leave for a few weeks at a time, or work weekends. They help a lot with DD when this happens. And I'm very grateful for that.

My grandmother kept saying that she would not be able to take care of a newborn and my mom kept saying I wouldn't get as much help as I get with my daughter. They over exagerate tho. It seems like a lot but its not that much. I have my daughter 95% of the time.

Anyways it got to the point where my mom called me F'ing stupid for wanting to keep it and hung up on me and we didn't talk for about a month after that. My grandma would call and ask about abortion EVERY SINGLE DAY until we stopped talking for awile as well.

I think all the stress they put me thru eventually caused me to lose it. So OH was very adamit about keeping it a secret until I got out of the MC stage, as he didn't want any stress coming my way that I didn't need. It just sucks having to hide it because I don't want to hear them. I wish they were just happy for me.

Wow. That's terrible. I can't imagine telling someone to abort the baby they worked to conceive. :-(

Sam, I'm mortified by their behaviour. That's simply atrocious.

I have a family member or two with very questionable views on different things and it always brings me back to the fact that we can't choose our family. Thank goodness we can choose our lovely OHs and friends.

I agree!

Hit Girl I read ur pregnancy diary for this baby and I was completely stuck on it. I understand now why u might be nervous about ur scan on Monday. But keep strong. U've made it this far and I now everything will be okay.

Thank you Sam. :hugs:

And thank you everyone! It's just over 12 hours away now. Eeeek!

Here's our little one...

He was measuring beautifully and everything looks great at this stage.
I say 'he' because they're very, very certain it's a boy.)

Attachments

• hg13_32.jpg
    hg13_32.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 6
Hello all. We've been away for a long weekend and now I've had a lot of catch up reading to do!

Yay Hit Girl! Great scan pic, and I'm so glad everything looked good. I've been reading your pregnancy diary as well and I really hope you can relax a little now :flower:

nmpjcp2015 - Awesome to hear your test results were normal as well :happydance:

Congrats Audra, a boy, yay! :blue:

Mrs Holland - any updates? I hope you are getting lots of rest like the doctor ordered. Thinking of you!

Sam - Glad to hear your appointment went well. I'm so sorry some members of your family are being less than supportive (understatement!). I hope you can find the right moment to share your wonderful news and that when you do, the reaction you get isn't hurtful. Of course we all know this is a fantastic thing, fingers crossed your family members can see that too! Remember, we are all here for you, sharing this experience, if you need us :hugs:

AFM - we had our NT last Wednesday. Everything looked great :thumbup: Didn't find out the sex as yet but bubs looked pretty happy in there. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday so I should get the results of the blood test that goes with the NT scan, to hopefully confirm low risk of chromosomal issues.

Hope everyone has a great week! Can you believe we're all starting to transition to the 2nd trimester?

That's great goneawry!

Congrats hitgirl... how do they know it's a boy?? He's so cute all snug in there. I had my ultrasounds at 8 and 15 weeks, so I missed the 12 week phase. Haha, how quickly they grow.

AFM - I'm experiencing some unsettling side effects of pregnancy right now, like shooting pain in my breasts and some serious vertigo. It's not pleasant at all, but at least I'm not vomiting. I just feel so very dizzy and tired.

Also, we are taking a trip to CA in a couple of weeks. We're going to Irvine for a work conference. I hope the plane ride goes well and there's lots of fun things to do. :)

Hello all. We've been away for a long weekend and now I've had a lot of catch up reading to do!

Yay Hit Girl! Great scan pic, and I'm so glad everything looked good. I've been reading your pregnancy diary as well and I really hope you can relax a little now :flower:

nmpjcp2015 - Awesome to hear your test results were normal as well :happydance:

Congrats Audra, a boy, yay! :blue:

Mrs Holland - any updates? I hope you are getting lots of rest like the doctor ordered. Thinking of you!

Sam - Glad to hear your appointment went well. I'm so sorry some members of your family are being less than supportive (understatement!). I hope you can find the right moment to share your wonderful news and that when you do, the reaction you get isn't hurtful. Of course we all know this is a fantastic thing, fingers crossed your family members can see that too! Remember, we are all here for you, sharing this experience, if you need us :hugs:

AFM - we had our NT last Wednesday. Everything looked great :thumbup: Didn't find out the sex as yet but bubs looked pretty happy in there. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday so I should get the results of the blood test that goes with the NT scan, to hopefully confirm low risk of chromosomal issues.

Hope everyone has a great week! Can you believe we're all starting to transition to the 2nd trimester?

Welcome back goneawry! Glad to hear that all is going well with your baby. When will you have a scan to determine the sex? I am so amazed at everyone finding out so early. My doctor has me scheduled for that appointment at 18 weeks. I am getting much better. The bleeding stopped completely on Saturday. I am praying it stays that way. I have another appointment and ultrasound tomorrow and hopefully I will be off bed rest. I have been so nauseous and tired. The worse for me is my sense of smell- everything has me gagging! I am a little behind you all- but I am so looking forward to the 2nd trimester!

Mrs Holland, our next scan is scheduled for June 12, so we will find out the sex then. Seems so far away!!

I'm glad everyone it's doing well. I've been busy, a lot going on at work. The boss and his wife are fighting so I've had to work more to make up for her being gone.
Hit girl- Yay team blue! Congrats!
Mrsholland- glad the bleeding has stopped. How did your scan go?
Sam- sorry to hear that about your family, they should be ashamed! I hope telling them goes well this time.
Goneawry- glad everything looks good!
Afm -my blood test and NT scan came as very low risk for DS or any other chromosomal abnormalities. I'm ecstatic! We were a little worried because of dh's age but everything looks perfect ☺ Baby is moving around like crazy now and every night when i go to sleep it's like i have a Mexican jumping bean for a baby in there! Lol. I took my first silhouette pics today and I love it! My next appt is a private scan next Thursday the 30th. I can't wait! ☺❤

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1429710669914.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1429710669914.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
Good morning... I hope everyone is well.

Audra, your picture looks great!! I can't believe you're feeling so much movement. I only feel a little twinge now and again. Only a week until your private scan.

AFM - I'm feeling good today. This baby is growing like crazy. Been kinda bored because DH is on evening shift, so I've started walking again. The exercise has given me so much energy. I also feel like my tummy is stretching so fast. I can't believe I'm only half way there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->