Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

Hi Ladies,
I hope you don't mind but I've been keeping up on this thread, it took me awhile before I could come read it. But I now love to read about your journeys, even though I'm not in them with you anymore. I'm healing pretty well, physically and mentally.
I've struggled with weight and diabetes for the past 3 years and to get to my goal of losing weight and having at least one more successful pregnancy, I have to do something drastic. I'm currently reading a book called wheat belly. I've decided to go completely wheat and grain free. I've read many success stories, like losing 50+ pounds and reversing diabetes in a year. This is my 4th day completely wheat and grain free. I've already noticed changes: decreased appetite, I can go meal to meal without snacking, more energy, better sleep, even bowel regularity. My first goal is make it a month (may 21) and then keep pushing forward.
My son turns 2 September 13th. By then, I hope to start trying for our rainbow baby.
Congratulations to team blue! And everyone else ;)

Amy--- feel free to stalk all you want! And of course update everyone on your journey. Congratulations on making it to day 4... it sounds like you're up for an incredibly difficult challenge.

Thank you so much for checking in with us, and letting us know how you're doing. I hope you continue in healing, both physically and mentally. :hugs:

-Cheri

Hey Amy. So glad to hear you're doing well :thumbup: Your plan sounds like a good one - you will have to let us know how the diet goes for you. I wish you much strength in keeping to it!

A quick update from me - got the results of the blood tests that go with the NT scan on Thursday and everything was low risk. If I recall correctly 1:9,400 risk of Downs Syndrome and 1 in >20,000 for T13 and T18. For some reason now that we've gotten these great results back, everything is suddenly feeling real and exciting! We've announced to everyone now and it was lovely getting lots of nice messages of congrats!

After you see baby and get great test results, it such a huge relief...it's smooth sailing now! Haha that's not how I would describe pregnancy but that's what came to mind! You know what I mean.

I will keep you updated for sure! It was do nice just to tell you guys, I haven't told anyone besides my boyfriend and close friend because people are so negative and I'm scared to fail. But do far so good, I have the support I need...my own! That's the most important.

Anyone else find that baby kicks tickle? It's killing my concentration at work... I keep laughing so hard. Oh geezzz.

Hey everyone! For some reason I haven't been getting alerts in my email from here. I changed the settings though ,so the problem should be fixed. I'm guessing everyone is busy like me! I haven't checked in for a while. Everything is going great with me. Still waiting for some strong movements. I feel baby moving around and flutters just no kicks yet. It's still early though... we got the baby's crib and changing table! We're super stoked!
I hope all is well! Ttyl

Hey Audra! Yeah, it's been pretty quiet in here lately. I'd love to see some more updates from everyone!

Everything is good with me. I'm going to CA tomorrow until Saturday, so we'll see how that flight goes. Lol.

Anomaly scan next Wednesday, super excited/nervous about that. Hopefully we will be finding out the gender at that time as well. We REALLY want a boy.

I've been having round ligament pain on an off which is not fun, but I feel the baby moving every day and my belly is getting HUGE and poking straight out. I need to be better about taking pictures, but I feel gross.

I've also gotten some amazing bargains on baby things, so that's awesome! I'll have to do a baby bargain haul post for you guys!

How is everyone else? I hope REALLY good.

The royal family stole my name! Lol. Charlotte is so pretty.

I really like the new royal baby's name combination. Very regal and timeless.

Have a great time in CA nmpjcp2015 and good luck for your scan next week! Would love to see your baby bargain haul! :)

We had an elective ultrasound today and its definitely a BOY! YAY! We got a little 3D peek...

Attachments

• 20150505_152036.jpg
    20150505_152036.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150505_151954.jpg
    20150505_151954.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 5
Still in Cali! Just wanted to say hi. Congrats Audra! :)

Hello strangers... Sorry I have been MIA lately, I've just been working NONSTOP 12 days straight today. Thankfully I have this weekend off. I literally feel like a walking zombie!!!
I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing good tho! Audra thats awesome about the boy. I'm hoping for another girl for some reason, but will be happy either way. I have an appt on the 19th so hopefully I will be able to find out then.

Sam fx'd for you! I hope you get another precious little girl.

AFM - I'm finally home. I've started working out again, and it's doing wonders for my body's aches and pains. I've lost so much muscled and gained so much weight it's crazy. I hope eating better and getting more exercise will help.

I get to see my baby again this Wednesday! I'm excited about finding out the gender, but I'm also excited just to see him/her.

Hope all is well! Back to the grind tomorrow.

We are going to call him Sam. No middle name yet.

I'm excited but in a weird mood today. I always feel a type of strange depressed feeling after appointments.

He was so cute guys. He was upside down! I knew I felt something hard in my pelvic area. It was his big head. Lol. He's measuring ahead at 20+3 but no change in due date. :)

it's been so quiet lately. Let's see some bumps! I'm getting huge, but I love it ☺❤ I know I'm gonna be hating it in about 10-12 weeks though! I have major back issues and had to take prescription pain meds just to function last pregnancy during the last two months. I haven't had much pain in a long time because I do a lot of stretching and meditation to deal with it. So hopeful this time will be better.
Anyways, this is from Monday....

Attachments

• bumpie_week_16_flag~2-1.jpg
    bumpie_week_16_flag~2-1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
We are going to call him Sam. No middle name yet.

I'm excited but in a weird mood today. I always feel a type of strange depressed feeling after appointments.

He was so cute guys. He was upside down! I knew I felt something hard in my pelvic area. It was his big head. Lol. He's measuring ahead at 20+3 but no change in due date. :)

Awwww! Sam is a great name! I love the name but I can't use it because my BFF has a daughter Samantha (we call her Sam) and I just wouldn't want to take it from her.
I can't get Dh to get serious about names, so I just write down names that I like when I hear them so when he IS ready I'll be prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->