Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

I haven't taken a bump photo in a long time.. haha... I'm sorta not showing much because I've gained weight all over. It's depressing. I think I'll take one this weekend though now that I'm half way.

140 more days... that's wild and crazy!!!

Our Sam is actually named after my mom who's Samantha. But she always goes by Samantha, so it's OK. She was a mother and father to me, so it's a way to honor her.

Your bump is so BIG... but it's your 3rd right? Whew.. idk if I can do this again. I think that we will have another, but my mindset will definitely be different the next time around regarding my health, exercising, etc. I'm miserable and feel really fat. So far I've gained 20 lbs and only have 7 more allotted lbs to gain. I've gone off all unhealthy foods and I'm walking and doing small weights daily.

I feel like all the threads are getting slower as the pregnancies go on... there's definitely the most action in the TTC threads, but I'm so happy to be here.

I haven't taken a bump photo in a long time.. haha... I'm sorta not showing much because I've gained weight all over. It's depressing. I think I'll take one this weekend though now that I'm half way.

140 more days... that's wild and crazy!!!

Our Sam is actually named after my mom who's Samantha. But she always goes by Samantha, so it's OK. She was a mother and father to me, so it's a way to honor her.

Your bump is so BIG... but it's your 3rd right? Whew.. idk if I can do this again. I think that we will have another, but my mindset will definitely be different the next time around regarding my health, exercising, etc. I'm miserable and feel really fat. So far I've gained 20 lbs and only have 7 more allotted lbs to gain. I've gone off all unhealthy foods and I'm walking and doing small weights daily.

I feel like all the threads are getting slower as the pregnancies go on... there's definitely the most action in the TTC threads, but I'm so happy to be here.
It's actually number 4, lol. But it's dh's first. I'm at a point where this is likely my. Last baby. But, I'm leaving that up to Dh. I don't mind having another and I don't mind having just the one. But if we were to decide to have one more, THAT'S IT! Lol
20Lbs, yikes! I know how that is. I gained 98lbs with my first and it was so hard on my body after. With my others i gained 26
& 22 I think? It wasn't much and I remember being concerned if I gained enough. But they were very healthy and perfectly fine....

At least 20lbs is the baby, placenta, amniotic fluid, and extra blood...

98 lbs! I'm sure that was really hard. You look great now though.

Yes, my goal is 27 lbs. I'd already gained weight before I found out I was pregnant, so I'll be losing about 45 lbs to be back where I was once I'm done. I'm pretty good at fitness when I put my mind to it, plus I want to be prepared for this natural birth.

Thanks Amy, I wasn't sure how much is the baby etc. Hopefully I'll drop a lot right after the delivery.

Hey ladies... Glad to see more action happening. I need to start checking in more. Love the Sam even tho I'm kinda bias lol. Samantha is my full name. I just always thought it was so long.

So me and OH decided to take the day off work today and spend some time together. Spontaneously decided to go get an elective ultrasound... ITS A BOY!!!!! Seems like this is a Team Blue thread.
Now the name challenge begins.

Hello everyone! I have been gone for sometime. Been extremely busy with wrapping up the school year and finishing my dissertation. I have also been very sick and unable to keep anything down, I am actually down 7 pounds! Entering the 2nd trimester this week and am praying that I start feeling better. We have a scan next Thursday so I am hoping to find out the sex.

Congrats for Team Blue....I am hoping for PINK, but we will see. I too like the name Sam- congrats.

I hope everyone is doing well and beginning to make preparations for baby....

Yay Sam! Now you'll have one of each ☺
I'm glad everyone is doing well ☺ I was bed ridden yesterday for serious diarrhea that started some contractions up. But today I'm doing much better! The makena shot has some nasty side effects for some, obviously I'm one of the people it affects.... oh well, anything to keep this baby in full term.
What about movement? I feel my little guy all day now, it's wonderful ❤

I feel him a lot to. But sometimes I'll go for a while with no feeling. I'm assuming it's because he likes to hangout upside down and still has so much room.

Mrsh I hope you get your girl though!! :)

Yay team blue!

I feel light movements all the time. It's weird because this morning I actually felt a big one from him so that brought a really big smile to my face.
Audra what exactly is Makena?
Has anyone started the shopping fun?
MissHolland Fx for ur girl. They are so much fun.
I'm excited more about the boy now. To be honest I'm just really nervous. It will be all new to me. I hear a lot of people say boys are much easier tho so hopefully....
Feel better soon Audra.

Sam I'm nervous too. I have no idea how to treat a boy. I'm excited about it too though. We will figure it out!

OH keeps messing with me when I say it. He says "You weren't used to a girl when we had DD either"... Okay true but I'm a girl so it wasn't that hard lol.

I have my DR Appt tomorrow so we'll see how that goes.

Happy Monday Ladies.

Yes boys are easier, in the long run. But they can be a lot more mischievous in the beginning.
Makena is a progesterone injection suppliment to prevent preterm labor since my last was 36 weeks.
Saturday I fell off the top part of the bed of the truck and hyper extended my elbow :( I hit my hip also and started having cramps. I went to the ER and nothing is broken and baby is perfectly fine. I'm just a bit sore... Nbd. Dh was livid that I was trying to get off the side like i was(he was inside & didn't know I was messing around in the truck). He's better now that we know everything is ok. I found out at the ER that my Placenta is half on the front so that's why dh can't feel him yet. But I've been feeling him regularly for weeks now...
Baby is measuring a little big, about 6 days ahead (going by femur measurements) but that's no surprise to me because my last son was 23.25 inches @36 weeks! Lol
I've already got the crib, changing table, rocking chair, and crib mattress so we're a little ahead ☺

I still haven't bought that stuff. We just got his room painted. Maybe we'll buy it next month. We do have a back and play with basinett and swing and diapers that were on a great sale.

I'll be getting my free pump a month before delivery!

Only 4 months left. It's crazy. This summer is going to speed past.

Audra - I'm glad you're OK. Don't go doing anymore stunt devil stuff.

Yeah, I'm gonna definitely be more careful.

Mrsholland how are you doing? Any flutters yet?

Just trying to keep my mind busy while I take it easy. I'm crocheting baby's first blanket and this weekend gonna go get some fabric to make some bibs, burp cloths, and cloth wipes. Pretty excited about that. I love sewing and now I have some things to sew ☺

I wish I had a sewing machine. When I was younger my mom taught me how, but I haven't sewn anything in forever!

I bought curtains last night for Sam's room. Next up a crib and a rug... I'm the worst at decorating. I really wish I had some help because I can't match colors at all! I just keep checking Pinterest for ideas and colors before I buy anything.

21 weeks tomorrow! Woohoo! And he's moving around more every day.

decorating is actually one of my favorite thing to do <3 I'm a Sagittarius and very creative. I sew, crochet, paint, draw, play 5 instruments and I used to be very good in German and almost fluent in french. I love anything thats creative and spontaneous. I'm actually not going to wait for the weekend, I'm getting ready to go get fabric now because I'm too excited to wait! lol...

nmpjcp2015 the kicks are so awesome :) I know in a couple of months though we're all probably gonna be like "please stop kicking baby! mommy is tired!" LOL I remember with my last, it got down right painful. But it's definetly worth it :)

I'm off to Joann Fabrics! TTFN

I need to get more creative. I'm good at buying, but when it comes to decorating and color coordinating that's when I get frustrated. I already gotten the crib, dresser, stroller and car seat. Still all in boxes in my living room tho. Me and OH went and picked out the rocking chair and ottoman (IDK the correct term but u ladies know what I mean) and few other expensive things. We put them on layaway. I find it alot easier on my wallet to pay here and there then it all at once. Were just required to have it all paid off within 90 days.

Dr. appt sucked yesterday! I felt like my doctor was so busy that she just rushed in and rushed out. Only got to hear his heartbeat for a few seconds. I'm really glad now that I opted and got the elective ultrasound now. Because I would have been so disappointed not knowing what the gender is.

Audra I know exactly what u mean tho about the kicks being painful towards the end. I just remember being so tired with DD and not being able to sleep cuz she either wanted to be dancing up a storm in there, or having constant hiccups it seemed like. But it's a beautiful thing and very worth it in the end.

HURRY UP 2ND TRI!!!!!! I wanna meet my baby already :laugh2:

sam! that happened to me once too! the dr wasn't even there. i wish the APN could deliver my baby. that's who i actually get to talk to.

i'm going the baby's room in gray white yellow and navy... it's shaping up ok since I have specific colors. haha.. I just can't figure out the rug situation. be sure to post pictures when you're done decorating!

speaking of kicks, etc. i can tell he's getting bigger because i can feel him moving around in general. he's not always kicking. he rolls, flips, and hiccups. it's sweet. it's hard to do normal stuff while he's doing that though, like giving presentations at work. i get distracted. this may be TMI but sex is weird too when he's really active. i mean how am i suppose to relax when there's a kid going wild inside me?? lol.

So, I made a little carseat blanket (well it's big enough to be a crib blanket lol) and 4 burp cloths &#9786; I can't wait to go back to the store Friday to get some different fabrics!
One side is construction and the other is white and blue polka dots...

Attachments

• 20150520_183312-1.jpg
    20150520_183312-1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom