Could use a buddy

Can someone please take the time to give me some advice or help?? im going crazy!!!

I am 13 days late, my period was suppose to start April 17, my last period was march 20 and i always start two weeks after i ovulate. I should have ovulated on April 3 and had sex two days before, day of, and day after... we are TTC!!! i took a pregnancy test april 14 before i was suppose to start my period and got a faint positive so faint i think i was the onloy one who could see it, whishful thinking i was gueesing, i then took another one on April 16 the day before my missed period and it was a faint line, the line was faint but def was there... husband said to take a test in a week and then see if it got darker, i couldnt wait a week and i took on the 19th two days after my missed period and it said negative, about day 4 after missed period April 21 started spotting/dishagre light brown, not even enough for a panty liner, only when i wipe so i took a digital test it said not pregnant... whats going on am i pregnant??? i still have not started my period, i am 13 days late and have no symptoms of starting my period. I am 21 years old btw and i was pregnant when i was 18 but didnt find out i was pregnant until i was three months along, i had missed my period then but it was summer and didnt realize it until it hit 3 months i then had every symptom in the book of pregnancy.. i called my doctor and i have a blood test tday after work so hoping tat gives me apositive but she said ill have to wait 3 days for my results, is it maybe i dont have high enough level of hcg to show up on a home test?? do u think im pregnant???

Sounds like you´re pregnant, keep us posted :)

Meyko.....

It sounds promising, and your problem may be that you used a digital test. They are not as accurate, because they have trouble catching the hormones. Got to a Dr. and find out for sure. My fingers are crossed for you. Good Luck

Let us know what happens

I'm really testy and moody today. The little things bother me. I am snappy for no reason. My OH is getting upset because I am snappy. Then I get more snappy cause he is upset.

AF is a day late, but I decided to wait a week. If it comes it comes. If it doesn't I'll test.

I just feel angry, for no reason.

I feel like nothing is going right. What is wrong with me?

Pino I'm feeling your pain! I also know what its like not having anyone to talk to about it, none of my friends/ family know were TTC, we wanted to keep it to ourselves until it happened. Id even planed how I was going to tell all of them! Didnt think Id still be waiting to tell them this long.... Took a test this morning and it was BFN :( to be fair I am only 9dpo but today I was having major AF symptoms like sore boobs and dull cramps, exactly like what I get before shes due. This worries me because last months cycle was 28 days which was good, but if I start AF tomorow that will only be 25... and leaving my LP at 10 :( thought I had escaped that by using b6!

Does anyone know if implantation cramps are the same as AF cramps? ive not had any bleeding execpt i did notice a tinnyy amount of light brown discharge in the toilet once today.... i HATE that the symptoms are so similar! :/
also is it common to get a BFN at 9dpo and still get a positive later on ?

Thanks girls :) Hope everyone is feeling ok! whos testing next? we NEEED to see another BFP soon!

xxxx :dust:

Pino I'm feeling your pain! I also know what its like not having anyone to talk to about it, none of my friends/ family know were TTC, we wanted to keep it to ourselves until it happened. Id even planed how I was going to tell all of them! Didnt think Id still be waiting to tell them this long.... Took a test this morning and it was BFN :( to be fair I am only 9dpo but today I was having major AF symptoms like sore boobs and dull cramps, exactly like what I get before shes due. This worries me because last months cycle was 28 days which was good, but if I start AF tomorow that will only be 25... and leaving my LP at 10 :( thought I had escaped that by using b6!

Does anyone know if implantation cramps are the same as AF cramps? ive not had any bleeding execpt i did notice a tinnyy amount of light brown discharge in the toilet once today.... i HATE that the symptoms are so similar! :/
also is it common to get a BFN at 9dpo and still get a positive later on ?

Thanks girls :) Hope everyone is feeling ok! whos testing next? we NEEED to see another BFP soon!

xxxx :dust:

I heard that implantation cramps are very similar to the oint you can't tell the difference, and if you are just barely spotting, it could be implantation. It's hard to tell because as you know everything is so similar to AF. Since you are 9DPO it's around the time of implantation. All you can really do is play the waiting game.

I have my fingers crossed for you

Still no AF and I'm a day late, but I am starting to get dull pain on my left lower back. The :witch: may be on the way, I guess I will just have to wait it out.

I am also cranky! What a weekend girls! Sashimi you get the prize for the worst, you poor thing. I spent Sunday on my own in the end (couldn't even face seeing family and OH away) mostly sobbing, doing boring domestic stuff around the house and putting together a very late wedding album for my parents which only made me think how naive I was on my wedding day that we'd have a kid sooner rather than later. I was so mad at everyone pregnant/with a child after AF came yesterday, especially as pics of 2 new babies born on Sat were everywhere, aaagh! I made myself miserable reading all the different fertility problems it could be from that Toni Weschler fertility book. But...even a day on I feel a bit better. Went for a run, cooked a new dish, resolving to eat healthier this cycle and carry on without the caffeine. Am also summoning strength to see a pg friend on Wed who i love but resent because she got pg in her 1st month...

At least most of you are in the 2ww! That's exciting, you're all in with a chance! Trying to work out what tack to take this cycle-maybe try reflexology? Anyone got any experience of it? Acupuncture has been ok but i don't love it or find it amazingly relaxing so given it's pricey, thinking of ditching it. Lxb and Jaynie-you definitely both got AFs? You've gone quiet the last few days?! Am hopeful!

Chin up everyone, we will be rewarded for our patience and perseverance and our babies will be treasured, that's for sure!

Exactly! The wait continues.... it's honestly the worst thing ever. I just keep thinking back to school days when the teachers would drill into your head that if you didnt use protection youd get pregnant... makes me think I should have started TTC when I was 16 and then maybe it would have worked by now! haha! but obviously I wouldnt have had my amazing OH to do it with. Which reminds me, he is going to the doctors tomorrow to see about a sperm count test to make sure he is all good! So hopefully that will be a load of our backs and it will come back high :) He had testicular torsion a few years back which was solved with an opertation and we were told it wouldnt cause any infertility problems, but we want to just make sure!

Ladies (question time!) , how is your OH with supporting you throughout the TWW? I guess i'd kinda like mine to realise a bit more what I'm going through everyday hoping and waiting for a bfp! I mean hes lovelly and tells me it will happen for us one day and all that , but I just wish he would get upset once in a while too that its not happening now instead of just sayig it will eventually!

Xxx :dust:

I used to be a little irritated at my OH sometimes...
then I saw these on youtube.
they explain what he´s thinking pretty well, and this is hilarious to watch :)
They´re quite long, but they´ve definitely improved our relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhB0IM0P3GI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHROkz6XadE

Exactly! The wait continues.... it's honestly the worst thing ever. I just keep thinking back to school days when the teachers would drill into your head that if you didnt use protection youd get pregnant... makes me think I should have started TTC when I was 16 and then maybe it would have worked by now! haha! but obviously I wouldnt have had my amazing OH to do it with. Which reminds me, he is going to the doctors tomorrow to see about a sperm count test to make sure he is all good! So hopefully that will be a load of our backs and it will come back high :) He had testicular torsion a few years back which was solved with an opertation and we were told it wouldnt cause any infertility problems, but we want to just make sure!

Ladies (question time!) , how is your OH with supporting you throughout the TWW? I guess i'd kinda like mine to realise a bit more what I'm going through everyday hoping and waiting for a bfp! I mean hes lovelly and tells me it will happen for us one day and all that , but I just wish he would get upset once in a while too that its not happening now instead of just sayig it will eventually!

My OH says the same thing!! It drives me nuts.He just assumes that one of these days could our day. In reality who knows how long we will have to wait. IDK. He doesn't get upset like I do. He says don't force it and it will happen. In reality we tried to just "let it happen" that didn't work. It does not help that I am not a patient person. When I want something I want it in a timeable fashion. I mean a couple months I could wait, but now 2 years??? My OH is very supprtive and he has a great shoulder to cry on, but he doesn't quite understand that for me it's like 2 years of nightmares, and I just want a relief.

Sorry I didn't mean to vent......

I know what you both mean. But boys think differently. I also think they try to be rocks to ground us when we're going crazy and I guess apart from the sense you're going through it together what good can come out of 2 despairing people rather than 1? I'm not sure i'd ever shake my bad mood if OH was in one too.

I still think he doesn't totally get it, how crushing the disappointment every month is, the sense of utter inadequacy, how awful it is for your body to betray you, the sneaking fears that there's something really wrong with you, how it feels like someone is kidding you by giving you horrendous totally unwanted AF pains and by testing your patience with new pregnant people everywhere but at least being on here really helps me deal with it. Each month you reach the depths of despair and somehow muster a little hope to try for another month. And as we don't know how long it's going to take to get our BFP, i know i can't sustain that level of emotional sadness for too long so have no choice but to be vaguely normal again and i'm sure we're all kind of the same.

I say all this while still feeling bitter and twisted. But 1 of the things that has come out of this process for me is a sense of feeling closer to my OH and loving him more than ever for his support. Because we shouldn't forget what a test TTC is of a relationship so we are all doing really well to still be getting on so well with our OHs.

I have a change of subject question: i am starting to use a clearblue OPK tomorrow and want to know, is it the best time to test 1st thing in the morning? I need to set my testing window and have heard conflicting advice on what time the 6 hour window should be. Can anyone help?

Thanks girls and hope we all have better weeks, and hopefully some lovely BFPs!! xxxx

My OH says the same thing!! It drives me nuts.He just assumes that one of these days could our day. In reality who knows how long we will have to wait. IDK. He doesn't get upset like I do. He says don't force it and it will happen. In reality we tried to just "let it happen" that didn't work. It does not help that I am not a patient person. When I want something I want it in a timeable fashion. I mean a couple months I could wait, but now 2 years??? My OH is very supprtive and he has a great shoulder to cry on, but he doesn't quite understand that for me it's like 2 years of nightmares, and I just want a relief.

Sorry I didn't mean to vent......

:hugs:

Ah, they won't really know how we feel physically/mentally. It's definitely important for one person out of the two to stay positive. That's being supportive, be strong for the other when the other is feeling vulnerable.

All the boys know is that it's time to BD and/or AF shows/no show. We all tend to look into everything and analyze what we're feeling and the 'symptoms'. It can definitely drain our energy. That's y I love this forum, where you can find ladies that truly understand what you're feeling and what you're going through.

It will happen eventually :) we just need to be patient. it will only make us appreciate our children even more! :thumbup: Don't forget to enjoy what you have right now where you can pick up and go whenever/wherever.

Anyways, I'm on CD3 (Yep, AF showed on Saturday, right on schedule). Been feeling nausea/bloated/exhausted (Never really felt this way during AF's visit)! I would think I was preggo if I was in tww. Ahh, learning something new about my body each cycle.

I'll keep :witch: busy for the next few days and hopefully she'll forget about you ladies waiting to test! :hugs:

haribo - I have soo freaked myself out with that book!! The one complaint I have about it are the 'problems' she talks about. I'm sure that the info totally applies in some cases, but I also think that she presents a very strict model for what is normal. That said, I have feared LPD for myself based on what she says in the book. I'm sorry that witch rained on your parade!! Laaaaaame. I usually feel better after the first day, too. Optimistic again. Sounds like you're making the best of it and keeping yourself active, which is awesome. Man, we've all been in the cranky boat this weekend!! At least we're in it together, lol!

treasured - It seems crazy that your LP would shorten by that much. I assumed that if you have an LPD that your luteal phase is around the same length every month but just shorter than average. I also have seen many pregnancy charts on FF of women with short luteal phases. I have heard that implantation can feel like AF cramps, can feel like pinching, or can go unnoticed. I think a lot of women get AF type cramps and expect to be out only to discover later that it was implantation. Also, we're the same dpo and I also got a BFN this morning. I do think that it's early. I mean, technically you're not 'supposed' to get a + until the day you miss your period, but honestly who can wait that long?? Anyway, we're not out! Also, the month I had a chemical I had crazy sore boobs and some cramping, as well. I know that doesn't sound promising because it ended in a chemical, but they were AF symptoms that seemed amplified and early. Fx for you.

My OH seemed pretty disinterested until we had a talk about TTC last month, where I admitted that I was really struggling, felt like he didn't care whether we get pg or not, and that I needed to be able to share my feelings with him without it being a burden. He surprised me by telling me how excited he'll be when we finally get that + test. He completely takes on the attitude of 'It will happen when it happens; It's all divine timing', but I know he wants it, too. After our talk he proposed the 11:00 talk every day, where we discuss TTC and what kind of parents we would like to be for an hour or less. It's made a HUGE difference for me this month. I feel like we're on the same page now. I think that OHs don't always know what to do, and in an effort to be strong and comfort they say, 'It'll happen!'

I have a change of subject question: i am starting to use a clearblue OPK tomorrow and want to know, is it the best time to test 1st thing in the morning? I need to set my testing window and have heard conflicting advice on what time the 6 hour window should be. Can anyone help?

Thanks girls and hope we all have better weeks, and hopefully some lovely BFPs!! xxxx

I have clearblue opk as well. I think it's recommended that we don't test with FMU. It's recommended to test twice per day (once in the morning time ~10am, and once in the evening time ~7pm). I usually test once a day (~10am) and stop testing after I got my +opk. For the past 3 cycles I Oed 2-4 days after +opk :thumbup:

**edited**
Agree with lauren & haribo. This ttc process definitely makes me feel much closer to my DH. It's important that both people are on the same page and communicate.

haribo - You SAID it! You described this process perfectly. I appreciate that articulation!

pregpilot- I am deffinately going to watch those videos tomorrow when I get up, dont think my sleepy 1am brain can handle it just now hehe but thank you for sharing them! :)

Pino- i know just what you mean about a managable timeframe! but major love for you as youve been holding out a lot longer than me :) I mean I wouldnt even mind waiting a few months more if I KNEW everything was fine and that it would deffinately happen! I guess we just need to accept that our OH's love us and its just their way of helping us through.... :)

haribo- i almost broke down into tears reading your post, it was so heartbreakingly true, but lovely at the same time. I guess in perspective of our lives, when we get our BFPS and are blessed with our babies they are going to be with us for ever and become our whole lives, so I guess to wait for them is only natural and allows us to cherish the thought for longer until it becomes a reality :). I have also heard not to test with FMU as there can be small traces of LH in your urine sometimes even when your not O'ing, so aparenly mid day is a good time to test, just so that it is deffinatly O and not just accidental LH!

lxb- I agree that it is needed for there to be one strong person, and I know if I ever want to have a cry or a moan OH is there for me :) but when I need all the nitty gritty and indepth support you guys are amazing! so glad I joined this thread I'm already forgetting some of my paranoia about not being abe to conceive! I seem to get new symptoms with AF every month! im thinking of keeping an AF diary this month, with symptoms and stuff just for the days while shes here, so that next month I can maybe tell whether its her or pregs? UNLESS i get my BFP that is.... hmmm. :dust: for you this cycle!

lauren- the last 3 months before this one my LP was around 10 or 11, then I took b6 last month and my cycle lenghtened by 2 days! now its either implantation/random cramps/early AF :( hmm I guess I'll see if shes here tomorow and if not I might test again... cant resist hehe! I was having strange like twinging pains last night while in bed and was saying to OH it felt like a litle bug was inside me pulling at my insides haha.... weird! I hate getting symptoms sometimes though cause then if AF comes it makes it all the worse!! Sucks that you got a BFN too :( but like you say we are testing early so we're not out the game quite yet! you gonna test again soon? FX for you ! xx

WOW, long post! and now its bedtime for me girls!! Hope everyone feels good/better and lets keep our chins up together :) xxxxx

I would just like to say that I really am glad I found this site.:thumbup: Every month for the past 2 years has been like slow torture LOL. I say it that way just because month after month you get some of the same symptoms, plus some new ones. Then the next month they seem different... It's a pain...:shrug:

But something my OH said to me a couple months ago about my symptoms stuck in my head. By breasts were sore, and I was sitting with him on the couch, and I tell him that they seem more sore than usual. He looks at me and says "It's because you keep poking/rubbing them to see if they are still sore. If you kept poking mine, they would be sore too"

All in all OH kinda taught me to take in in stride try to watch my symptoms so I know my body well, but try not to dissect them. I still am trying to grasp that consept:winkwink:

I know, it's harder said than done, but in the end I can say one thing that women that have children easily can't. I know the inside and out of my body. I can tell when I'm ovulating, when I'm late etc..... One of my friends on facebook was telling everyone about how she was 4 months pregnant, and how she didn't even notice she wasn't having periods etc. I just have more appreciation of my body now then I ever did.:laugh2:

Anyways, I didn't mean to rant and change the subject, but I was writing what was on my mind......

Thanks to everyone for listening :hug:

I know what you both mean. But boys think differently. I also think they try to be rocks to ground us when we're going crazy and I guess apart from the sense you're going through it together what good can come out of 2 despairing people rather than 1? I'm not sure i'd ever shake my bad mood if OH was in one too.

I still think he doesn't totally get it, how crushing the disappointment every month is, the sense of utter inadequacy, how awful it is for your body to betray you, the sneaking fears that there's something really wrong with you, how it feels like someone is kidding you by giving you horrendous totally unwanted AF pains and by testing your patience with new pregnant people everywhere but at least being on here really helps me deal with it. Each month you reach the depths of despair and somehow muster a little hope to try for another month. And as we don't know how long it's going to take to get our BFP, i know i can't sustain that level of emotional sadness for too long so have no choice but to be vaguely normal again and i'm sure we're all kind of the same.

I say all this while still feeling bitter and twisted. But 1 of the things that has come out of this process for me is a sense of feeling closer to my OH and loving him more than ever for his support. Because we shouldn't forget what a test TTC is of a relationship so we are all doing really well to still be getting on so well with our OHs.

Amen sister!! I definitely feel much closer to OH, especially the last couple cycles. Although he still says the typical OH things like "it'll happen", "don't stress", "it's alright", I know deep down he is being the strong and positive one and telling me what I need to hear because honestly, if we were both heartbroken and vocalized it, I don't think I would be able to pick myself up every time AF showed.

I broke down and cried today for no apparent reason.:cry: I just feel like things have been out of control lately. I got really angree at my husband today. I was talking on the phone with my little sister, and he tried calling me. For some reason I got really upset. I don't know how to explain it. I have been off all day. We talked tonight and he was really understanding and supportive and he held me while I cried. But in reality, I don't know why I was crying.:shrug: I usually get moody during PMS,but not this bad IDK.

I have had slight cramping today so I expect the :witch: tomorrow. I still have a little hope, but not much. After 2 :bfn: I am a little down in the dumps.

I'm not sure what to think.

By breasts were sore, and I was sitting with him on the couch, and I tell him that they seem more sore than usual. He looks at me and says "It's because you keep poking/rubbing them to see if they are still sore. If you kept poking mine, they would be sore too"

Ahh... I do that too! :haha:

It's okay to be moody... I found myself feeling emotional/annoyed/impatient for no good reason. I think it's because of the emotional roller coaster.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->