Could use a buddy

OK, so when I use the low temp fo today it makes my ovulation day go away. I am so confused. This morning the low temp was when I walked around, the high temp was after I slept for 2.5 hours

Hmm okay, then I might use the high temp. SO COMPLICATED!! LOL!! I thought FF was supposed to make this easier :wacko:

Also when I use the high temp it moves my o day to cd 21 from cd20

what was the high temp after doozing off? and what was the temp at 8:30?
what time do you normally temp?

yeah.. temping is confusing!!

Ok so timeline

5:00 woke up to pee---did not temp
barely dozed off
6:00 took temp and it was low
fell asleep
8:30 took temp and it was high

I usually take my temp at 6:00

Or what if you googled BBT adjustor and input the high temp with the time you temped out and see what your temp should have been? I don't know if those adjustors work or not, but it's worth a shot.

lower temp is 97.2
higher temp is 97.9

?

Ok so I used the adjuster and it was higher than the first one but alot lower than the 2nd

1st temp--low---97.22
2nd temp--high---97.91

BBT adjuster---97.41

1st temp--low---97.22
2nd temp--high---97.91

BBT adjuster---97.41

Sounds about right. Don't think you should use 97.91 as it's 2.5 hours later than your usual temp time! But either one showed a dip~ Hoping it's implantation dip :dance:

Ok people so I adjusted my chart using the bbt adjuster and it made it look mostly normal without me scraping half of my temps. I used the adjusted temp for today using the adjuster as well

:shrug: if you look at my chart.. I had a slight dip on 4dpo too~ hope it's a good sign! :dance:

:dance: it's funny cause every night my OH wants to look at your chart and compare them LOL it's sweet.

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but it's getting hard not to

So I found this, and it gave me some hope.

https://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/t/106630.aspx

I feel like AF is like an old car that doesn't want to start. I can feel it coming and then it goes away. There was nothing all morning, then just now had some pinky brown CM that had a rather EW consistency. Can't say I've ever had this but it's obvious that AF is trying to start.

I wrote my mom to inform her that there will be no Hawaii miracle and her "I just have a feeling" is wrong. I mentioned that I've been going home every day after work and crying and I guess I'm just one of those women who can't have kids.

She told me to focus on all the good things in my life: great OH, good job with good people, loving family, a hilarious cat!!! It's so easy to focus on the one thing I don't have and can't seem to make happen!!!!!

Sash-- I know the feeling. TTC can consume a person. Whether you are in Hawaii or at home there is always that nagging voice in the back of your mind. I would agree with your mom, but that would make me a hypocrite as I am the same way. Just know that you can always talk to us and be honest on here. Pressure from family can be hard especially when you know your mom has extremely high hopes for you, so you can't help hoping too. Yesterday my mom (who does not know we are TTC) took my siblings to the hospital to see my brother's kid and she texted me to hurry up and have kids so we can both be a part of it. It's like she put a foot in her mouth without knowing. I know your mom put some pressure saying she "knew" you would get pregnant over your vacation. The only thing you can really do is to embrace the pain of knowing this was not your month while trying not to give up hope that next month might be. Just a shimmer of hope my Aunt tried for 5 years had 2 failed IUI's and 2 failed IVF's and still got her little miracle. The world works in mysterious ways. Who knows maybe your body is playing tricks on you. I know right now it seems hopeless, but please don't give up on your dreams. :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Pino. I really needed to hear that. I'm glad I have this board with everyone who has and is currently going through the same thing. We have had some bfps in here recently which is inspiring! And the support of others who are going on the 1 or 2 year ttc mark is a great way to help each other.

Haribo saw that you wrote you are turning 31!! Happy early bday! I just turned 31 and OH turned 38 on our trip away. We were hoping for a bday holiday BFP but I guess that won't be the case. On to cycle 13...

Pino - Whew, the temp stuff IS confusing!! Looks like you got it figured out and I'm hoping it's an implantation dip, too :)

Sashimi - I am still holding out hope for you this month. I feel you, though. I have been feeling really sad every day that this is the one thing I don't feel 'successful' at. I am really comforted by you other ladies who are past the 1 year mark, too. This cycle starts 13 months for me--probably 14 cycles, though.

LXB HOW WAS YOUR SCAN?!!!!!!!!?!??!?!?!

Sleepy - OOOOOO temp's looking good!!! I will be watching your chart like a hawk.

So crampy today it's sucky. Our fire in Boulder is calming down I think/hope but the news last night showed one in Colorado Springs, about 2 hours south of me, that tripled in size in the past 48 hours and 32,000 people were evacuated. It's insane and makes me feel really, really sad. I hope that everyone's pet(s) got out safe!! Anyway, it's the only time I've ever seen a fire in CO start to destroy an entire town. Really sad. Helps me keep perspective on TTC, though I'm still sad about that, too!

Sorry to anyone I missed I've been crazy busy but will try to get on tonight.

Lauren-- I really hope it is too, but I"m afraid my hopes are too high. My OH called me just now talking about when we move when I get pregnant, the car situation, who all will be at the birth, and it made me really nervous. I am afraid if this is not our month it will break his heart!! For the first time I am actually scared that this this is not my month, as my hopes are getting very high. I am keeping track of the fire up there as I know 3 people that were evacuated, and one that lost her house. Stay safe. :hugs:

Sash--- I know what you mean. Although it is extremely satisfying seeing the positives on here, I can't help thinking what about me? completely selfish, but surprisingly normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->