Counting down to May 5th?

Thanks Mississ, as you are at work I am struggling to sleep.. third night in a row of restlessness and insomnia! So damn annoying! I wish I could sleep but my mind is going over and over things… desperation to be pregnant, annoyance at everyone else in the world for being pregnant, then, back to desperation, then, back to 'positive thinking' and my mantras… it's exhausting I tell you!

Bugger for your temp not doing what it was meant to, I hate that and I'm right there with you!

Fingers crossed your B6 does the trick to lengthen your LP! x

It is funny how that happens, all day I kept thinking that I hope your temp rises like it should because you will get to wake up again and have another shot at temping before I will lol I sure hope mine rises again tomorrow morning, because this b6 is useless in lengthening my lp if I am not even ovulating. And it is super confusing to me because I felt like I ovulated... Had all of the cramping etc the past two days. BLAH!!! I hope you got to sleep eventually.

I don't know what to think about this ttc thing haha.. And I have decided temping sucks because you can only do it once every 24 hours, unlike opks where I could do it twice a day lol

I feel the same way! I for sure feel like I have already ovulated. My new BBT thermometer is the greatest! Takes half the length of time of the other one, recognises 2 decimal places (OK the other one really sucked but still) and it's cute and pink and it cost 4 times as much! ;) What's not to love about the world's most expensive thermometer?

It seems as though I did get a proper rise this morning - I am hopeful it keeps going up. I got the EWCM again this morning…. Now I'm thinking it's because the egg and sperm have met, have coupled together and have fertilised and it is the start of my BFP symptoms. FF says "You have not ovulated yet - keep monitoring your cervical fluid closely" - HA! As if I do anything else!

I live to go to sleep so I can wake up and temp. It is addictive! I want to do it more than once a day too! Ah, but yes, OPKs are addictive in a different way where you are prepared to pee in strange places (work cubicle) with no great receptacle to put the wees into… it's a disaster. Ha! The things we do.

You know what I can't get my head around? Checking CP. Have you ever considered that?

Fingers crossed for both of us that both of our eggs have left the building and are successfully coupled with sperm!

Hey girlies! :hi:

Like Miss, we :sex: the hell outta this cycle too!! Hahaha so lemme give ya the rundown.

:af: was april 7-11th (I was outta town the 12th-16th) so when I returned home on Wed April 16th we dtd, on the 18th (twice), 19th, 20th (twice again) and the 21st (yesterday lol) my vajay is so outta commission and hubby said his penis felt like it broke hahaha.

I have never done opk, charting, temping as it all seems stressful for me lol. However, I did opk two days ago and it was positive. Also yesterday it was still positive (according to my ovulation calendar I O'd yesterday) So I am hoping that we covered enough bases haha.

I will keep my fx that the wicked :witch: stays away and we get a :bfp:
My period is due May 5th and today I am 1dpo...of course not feeling anything but dull aches and like something is pulling me in the area..idk...I feel :wacko:

So hope dh star :spermy: made a touchdown!

So here is to waiting, poas, going crazy and all that jazz! :wine:

:dust: to all you lovely lambs xx

Hey sunshine, nice to see you over here! Have been seeing you round in the May threads about the place!

Fingers crossed that you got that egg! You sure did over achieve with all the BD'ing, haha.

We started BD'ing CD 7 (AF was April 6th to the 12th really (only spotting that day)) and did: CD 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, and missed 17, we are going to do 18 (today) and that should be us done! I'm not getting the OV date on FF yet but thinking ovulation may have been yesterday. I know we didn't BD yesterday but we honestly couldn't… DH is feeling a bit like yours! Hoping that we did enough to catch the egg. Feel like we gave it our best shot and by doing it today we should guarantee both sides in case I have ovulated later.

Happy TWW to you! I feel a bit the same, strange sorta aches down in my tummy region and last night I had cramping, gas and bloating! Tried to sleep but had a restless night, again.

I hope this is it for you. Sorry if you have already said somewhere else, but what cycle are you on now? This is no. 4 for us :) x

I have just been using a regular thermometer, I havent invested in bbt yet because its my first month doing it and I decided on cd2 to start. If it continues, I will invest, but I am hoping to get a bfp this month and dont have to lol

I checked your chart tuesdayb and your temp went up, I guess it is if it continues the next two days right? Mine is the same, but I have past temps in this cycle that were higher then my temp today, thats what worries me.

I havent intentionally checked cp.. But since my cm was so scant this month I had to check internally for it and did notice that it was harder to get to my cervix around cd15/16 which is when I think I O'd.. But I couldnt tell for the life of me if it was open.. Lol I think you would have to have wicked nerves in your fingers to tell that. Lso, I have read tht it isnt very safe due to direct conta t with cervix and youre introducing germs into it. Regardless of how well you clean before.

I cnt wait to get to bed today just so I can temp in the morning lol.. Ridiculous! I need a hobby other then ttc haha... Hopefully it goes up agin otherwise I will be a mess, you will see me of here freaking out before I head to work :cry:

Lastly haha WELCOME sunshine! I think we all have bd the hell out of this cycle :happydance: hopefully it works out for us!

Af is suppose to be here on the 27th I've got nausea and I'm pretty gassy which I'm not usually but maybe it's just stress

Good luck to all u ladies :)

Hey sunshine, nice to see you over here! Have been seeing you round in the May threads about the place!

Fingers crossed that you got that egg! You sure did over achieve with all the BD'ing, haha.

We started BD'ing CD 7 (AF was April 6th to the 12th really (only spotting that day)) and did: CD 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, and missed 17, we are going to do 18 (today) and that should be us done! I'm not getting the OV date on FF yet but thinking ovulation may have been yesterday. I know we didn't BD yesterday but we honestly couldn't… DH is feeling a bit like yours! Hoping that we did enough to catch the egg. Feel like we gave it our best shot and by doing it today we should guarantee both sides in case I have ovulated later.

Happy TWW to you! I feel a bit the same, strange sorta aches down in my tummy region and last night I had cramping, gas and bloating! Tried to sleep but had a restless night, again.

I hope this is it for you. Sorry if you have already said somewhere else, but what cycle are you on now? This is no. 4 for us :) x

This is only cycle 2 trying lol. First one we just did every other day, this time around its been almost everyday starting the 16th and dh asked for tonight off lol cannot blame him. Thank u for the welcome :hugs: I appreciate the hospitality and conversation haha..yeah, I float around the boards,trying to fit in somewhere haha. Good luvk to you too tuesday, it seems that you guys put in some serious work this cycle hahaha.

I have just been using a regular thermometer, I havent invested in bbt yet because its my first month doing it and I decided on cd2 to start. If it continues, I will invest, but I am hoping to get a bfp this month and dont have to lol

I checked your chart tuesdayb and your temp went up, I guess it is if it continues the next two days right? Mine is the same, but I have past temps in this cycle that were higher then my temp today, thats what worries me.

I havent intentionally checked cp.. But since my cm was so scant this month I had to check internally for it and did notice that it was harder to get to my cervix around cd15/16 which is when I think I O'd.. But I couldnt tell for the life of me if it was open.. Lol I think you would have to have wicked nerves in your fingers to tell that. Lso, I have read tht it isnt very safe due to direct conta t with cervix and youre introducing germs into it. Regardless of how well you clean before.

I cnt wait to get to bed today just so I can temp in the morning lol.. Ridiculous! I need a hobby other then ttc haha... Hopefully it goes up agin otherwise I will be a mess, you will see me of here freaking out before I head to work :cry:

Lastly haha WELCOME sunshine! I think we all have bd the hell out of this cycle :happydance: hopefully it works out for us!

Thanks babe! :hugs: fx for you too of course. I thought I O'd on Friday according to cm and ovary pains. I did the opk on sat and it was positive same as sunday. I will post a foto of it and tell me what ya think :)

Attachments

• CAM00185.jpg
    CAM00185.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4

They are an investment, I figured if I get UTD this cycle (PLEASE!) I will just save it for next time ;)

Oh you're brave! I don't reckon I'd be any good at searching for my CP let alone being able to differentiate between the different days! I'm not so good at that sorta thing.

Thanks for checking out the chart, like you I've had higher temps but I am fairly sure they are now unreliable at best! Dammit. I hope it hasn't been a waste of time. Regardless though I'm pretty sure we DTD in our fertile window! So that's a positive.

I hear you! I'm on holiday and the past two days I've done literally nothing! I need a hobby asap. I'm going bananas.

My temp rose this morning :happydance: now only tomorrow morning if it stays up I should get my crosshairs!

Sunshine thats def a positive O test! And you fit in here )

Tuesday, I didnt check intentionally lol just happened upon it by mistake!

So last night I had this super odd dream that I was in a health boot camp and they made us all, including the guys take pregnancy tests to show us what it was like. And the prof went on teaching but she had a few sitting on the counter and one of them was mine. But as she was talking I was distracted and I looked down at them and mine was bfp. My jaw dropped, the prof looked at me and smiled then pulled them off the counter and threw them out without mentioning it. I woke up this morning so excited thinking I was bfp that I nearly forgot to take my temperature! Crazy dream lol see tuesday, I told you im going crazy ttc

How are you guys doing today?

Hey Miss, good here...same ol' dull pulling aches down right side and a headache here. I broke down and had two glasses of :wine: :wine: figured it wouldn't hurt and I deserved it. Called it a P**** Toast aka P toast hahaha hail to the V :haha:

How about you lovebug? How ya feeling?

How are you guys doing today?

I'm doing OK. Feeling quite down and over TTC today, not sure if I am ovulating at all. Temp is back down again today, given it is only minutely different from yesterday - 36.29 yesterday and 36.21 today, so pretty much nothing in it. I'm just not sure why I'm not getting the temp rise?! If this is all for nothing I'll be going mental.

At least I have my fertility appointment on the 3rd of June to 'look forward to' - I definitely want tests and answers. I don't care about the cost!

DH was sweet this morning before he left for work, he asked me if I wanted to BD… we took two days off after our efforts, and I asked why (haha!) he said because he wants a baby too. How sweet is that. He might finally be getting it. I cried afterwards. I just want this so bad.

Hey, I started the world's most lonely journal - do you wanna come join so I don't look like too much of an OTL? ;)

I hope you are doing well.

Glad to see you got your temp rise Mississ, weird dream but you know what they say! Fingers crossed!!!

Sunshine good on you for the wine! I bought my most favourite bottle of wine yesterday and thought "f**k it, I'm drinking it ALL if AF arrives". :thumbup:

Well im happy my temp rose this am.. But now im back to the 'i cant wait to go to bed so i can get up and temp ' lol... And my weird dreams thrown me off, i almost believed it to be true.

I want to have sone wine. I always drink in the first two weeks but typically hold off in the tww. I dont know why, i know it doesnt matter for that time.

Tuesdayb, wait it out til tomorrow am, i think you might get cross hairs tomorrow. Your temp did go down but in comparison it is still up. I felt the same way you do yesterday until mine rose this am.. Ill be happy tomorrow if I get cross hairs but you know what, keep temping because it gives proof to the fact the you need to see someone. Here we have to wait 12 months but if i went months without ov then i could show them and make a case to start early. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I will for sure join your journal. Ill tell you something that might make you smile lol my dh refers to you as my period pal.. Everytime im on here he says who are you typing to your period pal again? Lol

If af arrives, we will all have a drink for eachother !

Tuesdayb, wait it out til tomorrow am, i think you might get cross hairs tomorrow. Your temp did go down but in comparison it is still up. I felt the same way you do yesterday until mine rose this am.. Ill be happy tomorrow if I get cross hairs but you know what, keep temping because it gives proof to the fact the you need to see someone. Here we have to wait 12 months but if i went months without ov then i could show them and make a case to start early. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I will for sure join your journal. Ill tell you something that might make you smile lol my dh refers to you as my period pal.. Everytime im on here he says who are you typing to your period pal again? Lol

If af arrives, we will all have a drink for eachother !

Thanks so much Mississ xx You are right, it didn't go down hugely, I think I just expected this almighty spike! I've been checking out "charts like mine" now on FF and it is driving me bananas so think I may need to go make myself busy, go out shopping, or something like that to take my mind off it all!

Oh that did make me smile! Thanks! Haha. Period pals for sure! OR BFP pals!

Thank you we can drown our sorrows together, across the ocean ;)

Im writing you back in like four different areas lol.. I have hope for you. I will check again tomorrow just to confirm I was right lol

Part of my email from ff yesterday, thought you might want to see this info Tuesday.. And as the email said, although they are not ideal, they are all normal after ov

Slow or Sloping Rise
Temperatures may rise in a sloping rise rather than an abrupt shift. The rise may be gentle and curved and may take three to four days to reach the elevated level that clearly shows that ovulation has occurred. A slow rise may show a steady shift in small increments of one tenth of a degree Fahrenheit over four or five days.

Fallback Rise
Temperatures may show a "fallback rise" pattern. In a fallback rise pattern the temperature rises significantly and abruptly as you would expect, but then it drops again immediately before it rises again and is sustained throughout the luteal phase. You may not be able to tell whether you are seeing a fallback rise pattern or whether you are seeing one "fluke" high temperature. Your non-temperature signs, or, retrospectively, your luteal phase length, can help you to determine whether or not you have a fallback rise pattern.

Sawtooth Rise
Temperatures may rise in a "sawtooth" rise pattern. In a sawtooth rise pattern, the temperatures may rise, fall slightly, then rise again for a few days. This is a frequently occurring pattern.

Staircase Rise
In a staircase pattern, the temperature will rise, stay steady or even slightly decrease and then rise and stay steady again until reaching the elevated level. This may occur over a period of a few days.

And tuesday did ff discard your three temps or did you?
Wait and see what tomorrow brings but based on the above id put them back in unless there was a total outlier that justified discarding.

For me i normally temp between 550-610 am but the one i discarded was a weekend when i slept in and didnt temp until 9, everything else regardless of hw erratic ive left in to see if ff will detect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->