• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nooo idea what my coverline is either!..Just started temping

Haha, I'm not leaving for the chat room..but it's a month of membership AND 100+ posts. Odd! That's ok :D

ok techie question.. how do you get all your signatures and stuff? espec was the cyber chicks one...

i think its 1 month membership and 100+ posts...

You are correct. i just tried to get in. Lol.
It makes sense.
They just want to make sure we're not trolls before they allow us access to the inner sanctum. ;)

You have to go to "cp" up there on the toolbar..control panel. And then in the lefthand column you will see "edit signature". You then can copy a link of an image you want there (I will have to paste the link to the conception chicks thingy afterwards) and then you'd press the little icon with the yellow mountain on it and put that link in there and save.

Ok, I totally confused myself trying to type that out. I'm not the best person to ask, i think!! lol

everytime I go into chat no one is in there.

here is the link to the sig. https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4029/4297519771_e279c1f21f_m.jpg

I might make some other ones.. not sure. That one will have to do for now:)

i would love to know how to link my journal

You'd go where you edit your siggy, and click the little earth thing with the paperclip looking thing in it..paste the link to your journal (the address you get when you are on the first page of your journal) and tah dah!

Confusing again. I do apologize in advance lol.

i would love to know how to link my journal

You'd go where you edit your siggy, and click the little earth thing with the paperclip looking thing in it..paste the link to your journal (the address you get when you are on the first page of your journal) and tah dah!

Confusing again. I do apologize in advance lol.

Ok oops..sorry. Forgot you can first type whatever you want it to say "My journal" etc, then highlight it, THEN press the earthy button and link into that space. Hope you can decipher this.

Phew Brandy good thing your brain is working. Mine is having a hard time doing school work

Phew Brandy good thing your brain is working. Mine is having a hard time doing school work

I wouldn't go THAT far. :wacko:

I am supposed to be studying for a HUGE test coming up in a few weeks. I have to know the whole textbook *worried*

Ohh time to do my OV stick how long will it take for pee to get to room tempreture? Think i can do my PG test at body tempreture.
Wish it would get working

Ohh time to do my OV stick how long will it take for pee to get to room tempreture? Think i can do my PG test at body tempreture.
Wish it would get working

you should see how long it takes. Are you using first morning urine.

i think its 1 month membership and 100+ posts...

You are correct. i just tried to get in. Lol.
It makes sense.
They just want to make sure we're not trolls before they allow us access to the inner sanctum. ;)

i think im destined to be a troll forever!! :haha:

No, "troll" would be, like... if we were really not the ttc-women we're pretending to be, but some sort of depraved men with a fetish for pregnant and ttc ladies.

Or if we were crackheads offering to sell our babies to the highest bidder.

Or, hmm, let's see... oh, if we were herbal supplement peddlers, here to dispense inaccurate medical information and try to push our products on forum members.

You get the idea.
Trolls are people who join forums under false pretenses, and who are really something other than what they're claiming to be, and who usually have an agenda of some sort (often their agenda is simply to make trouble).
100 posts might not be enough to spot them. But after a month... I'm sure they'd show their true colors. Lol.

I wouldn't go THAT far. :wacko:

I am supposed to be studying for a HUGE test coming up in a few weeks. I have to know the whole textbook *worried*

What are you taking. I have two classes. Tomorrow I have 2 quizes and 4 assignments due. nothing is done.

I am a nurse..an LPN and working on getting my RN degree. I am doing a at-your-own-pace type of program because it's an American degree and I'm testing from S. Africa..so have to do computer tests. There are 7 big tests, then clinicals I'll have to go back to the states to do...Then I'm eligible for boards. AHHH!!

I am on my 5th test now. We have to know a whole book before we schedule it..so I scheduled mine for Feb 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back