Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the name Saben! I'm sure you'll come up with another lovely one if you have another boy :D

Nessie, lol..take a deeeeep breath. Hold it..exhaaaaaaale xo

I'm a lil moody too, I'm noticing..short tempered with everyone around here. I'm feeling like this cycle is already busto..yet have no reason to think that yet! What the heck.

Thank you. I would love another boy.

Me too. I am giving up on this cycle. I am about actually to give up on temping... its frustrating me more than anything, but I just purchased the VIP thing. I am pissy. I am just actually getting tired of ttc with messed up cycles. :cry:

God I hope it's hormones lol otherwise I am one unreasonable chick!! he he

Oooh I like Lahari!! Indian names are lovely for girls!! Saben is a lovely name too it's very unique!

Aww sorry your DH feels that way about you talking about ovulation etc. I suppose for them it can make :sex: quite clinical but hey how to do they think we feel?!

Perhaps buy some sexy lingerie and cook him a nice dinner get all romantic? Put a bit of romance back in to it? Not that you're not romantic anyway but it might help??:hugs:

It is definitely hormones lol.

Thank you... I guess I am different with names lol.

Yes for us its worse... they have no idea.

I bought some sexy lingerie for valentines.. I have like 20 pcs of lingerie lol. I get romantic with him alot. like at least every other day. So I dont know what his issue is.

I have no idea what we're doing for Valentines..I wanted to do something special, but I have the stress of this test coming up..so I just don't feel into it at all. Now that ovulation is over, I haven't shown much interest. That's soooo bad of me! lol.

lol, I am just going to have a candlelight dinner ready for him for when he gets home after dropping off his daughters. thats it. he can be the romantic one. I am tired of doing it. wow im pissy.

lol just give him loving lol

I always love on him..random kisses and hugs. Just did! Now I feel a little better lol

I always love on him..random kisses and hugs. Just did! Now I feel a little better lol

Aww I am not even going to try it .. I am going to stay in my own space today. Already decided. When DH is like this dont walk around him:nope:

Plus he made me feel like crap.

Wow I am tired again! argh

:flower:

eeeexxxxhhhhhaaallllleeee aaahhhh!!

lol maybe we're just channelling the same bad mood to each other!

God I hope it's hormones lol otherwise I am one unreasonable chick!! he he

Oooh I like Lahari!! Indian names are lovely for girls!! Saben is a lovely name too it's very unique!

Aww sorry your DH feels that way about you talking about ovulation etc. I suppose for them it can make :sex: quite clinical but hey how to do they think we feel?!

Perhaps buy some sexy lingerie and cook him a nice dinner get all romantic? Put a bit of romance back in to it? Not that you're not romantic anyway but it might help??:hugs:

It is definitely hormones lol.

Thank you... I guess I am different with names lol.

Yes for us its worse... they have no idea.

I bought some sexy lingerie for valentines.. I have like 20 pcs of lingerie lol. I get romantic with him alot. like at least every other day. So I dont know what his issue is.

men are such hardwork sometimes! My OH isn't a highly sexed man so it's usually me initiating :sex: which can get tiring and sometimes we want to feel sexy and wanted right?!

Ness...maybe so..

Wow 200 pages is alot. I cant nap. It never works during the day unless I can barely move...

Ness My DH is highly sexed. So I know its unusal for him to be this way. Yes the are hardwork.

OMG exactly..DH has a very low libido, so it's always me initiating..or rather waiting for him to "allow" me to initiate haha.

He shows me he loves me all day everyday, but there are times when I just want him to take control once!

OMG exactly..DH has a very low libido, so it's always me initiating..or rather waiting for him to "allow" me to initiate haha.

He shows me he loves me all day everyday, but there are times when I just want him to take control once!

ha ha EXACTLY!! Mark is so loving and affectionate but I just wanna say "for Goodness sake man up!! Pounce on me!" lol

Shannon - I have quite a high libido so I always feel like I'm pestering him for sex :haha:

I said "thanks" Brandy cos we need a "like" button like on Facebook! he he

I have a very high one as well. It's getting frustrating.

well since I'm feeling alittle okay. I guess I'll clean. I'm really pissy so maybe it will. Frankly..having preego symptoms like last time is torture.

i bet it is sweetie, try to take your mind off symptoms I know it's hard though :hugs:

Wish I could help you out more, Shannon :(

I hope it gets better very soon...You don't deserve such misery!

I was just cuddling with DH on the couch, and he rubbed my tummy and asked if I've felt anything. It made me tear up..it was so sweet. I want to give him his baby so badly. *sigh*

awww Brandy how sweet!!

well my cramping and watery light pink on tissue have more or less stopped now, don't feel sick or anything today but that usually happens morning and evening just really tired, and my tummy feels sore and overstretched. Also can't stop eating! Got a bit of lower back ache and peeing more frequently but I'm starting to get paranoid that I'm imagining everything now.....I had more symptoms last week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"