Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u take a time out? Tell me about the weather currently Brandy... it is freezing here, I need a good SA weather report?!

lol I've taken a couple hrs off for dinner and stuff..so will have to get back to it soon. But the weather..

*puts on super-meteorological type voice* very warm, not a cloud in the sky..beautiful clear night..I can see the stars!

Oh wait, meteorologists don't get too excited about stars on the air, huh?

Well, I sure would. I love the stars :D

Vacations are so fun! We are taking a mini one when I go test, since we have to fly out there anyways lol..gonna spend an extra night in the hotel :D

ok, british weather reporter voice "the cold weather looks set to stay with low lying grey clouds blanketing the UK, temperatures during the day will not rise above 3 deg c, but we'll have a very fresh north easterly wind, making it feel like minus 5. there'll be drizzle, sleet, wet snow for most of the country and this looks to continue well into next week. Nights will be clear without a cloud in the sky which will allow for temperatures to drop dramatically, leaving car owners having to set their alarm half an hour earlier to defrost their car"

UGH. Take me to South Africa.... NOW!

Hahaha..come on over! We have an extra room....till it becomes a nursery, that is :D

We're going to Johannesburg, SA..not exactly a vacationy place, but we'll find somethin to do there after I take my test.

how safe is Jo'burg? DH is from Klerksdorp (I know! - don't roll your eyes like that!) and always makes out to me that JB is dodgy??! Exaggerated fear or reality? or are you gun slinging, knife wielding, bad ass gang member? please advise.

:D

The latter..I have my own gang actually...We call ourselves Them. Don't need any other words with that name..cuz that's how badass we are.

Ha, but really..Jo'burg is totally dodgy..I haven't been there, but DH says its a crap place. Sucks we have to go there, but we'll be fine..staying in the business area, so should be ok...I hope lol.

what are joining instructions for "them"? or have I already failed at first hurdle. I always fancied myself as a gang member, just never had the time to commit really! lol.

Ok getting carried away now. Stay close to DH and look mean and poor/hooked on drugs, no one will go near you. Well I wouldnt anyway but im a bit of a scaredy cat.

Hey Ladies.
You guys are so lucky wanting sexit just really doesn't bother me.
went for smearand blood testtoday and the nursesaid I was to youngfor smear and they wouldn'teven look at my test without symptomsetc. ahhhhhhh. She wasnice tho but couldn't getblood at my elbow so went formy wrist god i have had surgery and never anything so painful im sure she hit the bone and it took and age to get it out Friday I shouldfind out if I have a thyroid issue.
Ness when areyou peeing?

eek sounds awful!! How old are you? 25 for a first smear isn't it?

well tested today and :bfn: but testing tomorrow and Thursday if still :bfn: will just wait til 14th which is when AF is due!

that watery light pink on toilet tissue has stopped now and apart from feeling really tired and a bit of backache (tiny bit of nausea now and then) I feel fine. no sore bb's or anything.

Although I'm farting like crazy and my stomach is so bloated it feels massive!

what are joining instructions for "them"? or have I already failed at first hurdle. I always fancied myself as a gang member, just never had the time to commit really! lol.

Ok getting carried away now. Stay close to DH and look mean and poor/hooked on drugs, no one will go near you. Well I wouldnt anyway but im a bit of a scaredy cat.

lol Too funny.

Yeah Im sure we'll be ok.

Gonna go shower so my hair will be dried by the time I fall into bed. Planning on staying up late tonight to study a bit. I'll prob be on BnB the whole time tho. :dohh:

just been catching up with posts lol you lot are mental!!

shannon sorry you are feeling so down! :hugs: don't give up and you're not failing your DH it's just taking longer than expected xx

Michelle - your poem and lovely says are soo nice!! Just nearly cried!

just been catching up with posts lol you lot are mental!!

shannon sorry you are feeling so down! :hugs: don't give up and you're not failing your DH it's just taking longer than expected xx

Michelle - your poem and lovely says are soo nice!! Just nearly cried!

Awww, Nessicle your pg hormones deffo switched on! love it.. i so want you to have a BFP this month... when is AF due?

michelle - hormones like you wouldnt believe it lol nearly broke down in the bank cos I had the wrong documents to open a new account, then got back to work and got so worked up i sat and cried, then cried tonight when I got in after I snapped at OH lol

AF due on 14th so plenty of time to get that :bfp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back