Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness
u so brave - i to am soo impatient but a big chicken this month wen it comes to POAS. Mind u Ness - if u dont get ur BFP i will be diappointed never mind you!!! Wot do our bodies think they are playing at, giving us symptoms, then BFN

:haha: i know I'm terrible - I've always been impatient though I just can't wait for anything! I know if I get a :bfn: I will be very disappointed but hey it's on cycle 1 ttc so I can hardly feel too bad when some ladies on here are on cycle 12 and onwards!

Jeez Ness sounds like we could be running a book on you!
I rem my first month ttc i actually kept checking even during and after my period as it had come early and maybe, just maybe i was having the mother of all IB!!!

What a toot i am!

well got a run - - but Ness, i will def be keepin an eye out for u! Sending all the luck of the irish to you x

:rofl: :rofl: ha ha ha if I don't get my :bfp: then I won't be poas constantly in the 2ww that's for sure!!

Thank you for the luck of the irish - i need it!

Speak soon and luck and dust to you too xx

DD is home from school. She's got a few boys that want to "ask her out"...she's 10! Crazy kids. I said tell them she's not allowed to...ever.

lol

awww I always remember having 'boyfriends' in primary school we were always too scared to hold hands lol I remember going out with a boy for 3 minutes before dumping him when I was 10 he he!!

She's too cute..she's all stressed over which one to choose and trying to avoid hurting the others' feelings. Oh what a life lol.

ha ha aww when life used to be so simpley hey?..........sigh!!!

morning.
brandy don't think I can be preggo with my temp being like it is. Today it was 97.3:( that's low for me. Your dd sounds so cute. There is a boy at school that flirts with ny stepdaughter..makes me wanna cry. I can't wait to someday tell all the kids we are preego. Dh held me while I cired last night. I hate my body playing tricks on me.

ness..you my dear sound preggo.

Shannon, sorry hun :hugs: It's just not fair what our bodies do to us sometimes :(

I think you are still waiting to Ovulate. Doesn't look like its happened just yet on your chart..but the bright side is, you haven't missed the eggy! Keep BD'ing as much as you can till you get that spike. It is probably delayed due to the MC. :hugs: We'll help you through this. Sending you lots of warm love.

Unfortunately I think I am still too. Maybe my boob leaked cause hormones are changing. I have had ovary pains last night and this am. Cramps and some back pain and of course cant for get the sore breasts.. I guess I can contribute this all to hormone change.

Was playing with my chart last night. Did a low temp for today and ones that rose and it said I ovulated today.. hopefully Ill get the rise.. it basically said I will ovulate this week. lol DH says I dont believe in taking temps! Thats not a huge help for me.

glad you're ov'ing then today Shannon at least you haven't missed that eggy girl!

I've just sat and cried at my desk at work because I can't open a bank account....seriously hormonal lol. I hate banks - my passport is out of date by 8 days and I only have a provisional driving licence not a full driving licence and they won't accept it so won't open it. My current bank is a nightmare so wanted to change!

DD's name is Bethany.

lol Awwww Nessie..You are def hormonal..but I hear ya about all the technicalities. DH and I had to go through the visa process when we first got together..and are still dealing with it all..I'm on a temporary visa, hoping for a perm one eventually.

Passports, Drivers Licenses, Bank accounts, expiration dates..all such a pain!

Ugh they really are - my sister says she's never met anyone who has so much trouble with banks, mobile phone companies, etc I feel like the whole world is against me sometimes lol (feeling sorry for myself!) especially right now!

:hugs: Ness. Its def hormones:) :wohoo: I am excited for you.
Who know if I am O'ing. DH wont have :sex: he says he is to busy. So I am crying. He told me to no longer talk to him about my ovulation etc.. cause its like him saying to me go get artifically inseminated. :wacko::growlmad: I usually dont say anything but something is going on with my body and I was wondering about seeing a doctor.

I like the name Bethany. My sons name is Saben(Sayben) and my stepdaughters names are Kaavya(Kaa v ya) and Harshini (Har shi ni)
If we have a girl we are thinking Lahari (La har i) Uma(after his mom) and my last name is Prabakaran. I dislike most indian boys names.. so I need to get creative like I did my son lol.

Im gonna be packing my laundry to go to the laundry mat:wacko::growlmad:

I guess I am moody ..

:hugs: Ness. Its def hormones:) :wohoo: I am excited for you.
Who know if I am O'ing. DH wont have :sex: he says he is to busy. So I am crying. He told me to no longer talk to him about my ovulation etc.. cause its like him saying to me go get artifically inseminated. :wacko::growlmad: I usually dont say anything but something is going on with my body and I was wondering about seeing a doctor.

I like the name Bethany. My sons name is Saben(Sayben) and my stepdaughters names are Kaavya(Kaa v ya) and Harshini (Har shi ni)
If we have a girl we are thinking Lahari (La har i) Uma(after his mom) and my last name is Prabakaran. I dislike most indian boys names.. so I need to get creative like I did my son lol.

Im gonna be packing my laundry to go to the laundry mat:wacko::growlmad:

I guess I am moody ..

God I hope it's hormones lol otherwise I am one unreasonable chick!! he he

Oooh I like Lahari!! Indian names are lovely for girls!! Saben is a lovely name too it's very unique!

Aww sorry your DH feels that way about you talking about ovulation etc. I suppose for them it can make :sex: quite clinical but hey how to do they think we feel?!

Perhaps buy some sexy lingerie and cook him a nice dinner get all romantic? Put a bit of romance back in to it? Not that you're not romantic anyway but it might help??:hugs:

Love the name Saben! I'm sure you'll come up with another lovely one if you have another boy :D

Nessie, lol..take a deeeeep breath. Hold it..exhaaaaaaale xo

I'm a lil moody too, I'm noticing..short tempered with everyone around here. I'm feeling like this cycle is already busto..yet have no reason to think that yet! What the heck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"