Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey y'all! im trying to use my stupid monitor but its be difficult! grrr

hi kayla..you got test strips? Wishing I had a damn monitor.
hows the bunnies.

yeah i gott them the bnnies are good my dogs think there play toys tho:dohh:

I know nothing about OPK's or monitors lol..sorry!

We just got home from walking the dog..it was a long walk. I'm really cramping now. eeek

Hey Ladies.
You guys are so lucky wanting sexit just really doesn't bother me.
went for smearand blood testtoday and the nursesaid I was to youngfor smear and they wouldn'teven look at my test without symptomsetc. ahhhhhhh. She wasnice tho but couldn't getblood at my elbow so went formy wrist god i have had surgery and never anything so painful im sure she hit the bone and it took and age to get it out Friday I shouldfind out if I have a thyroid issue.
Ness when areyou peeing?

Jo, finally some possible answers?

Kayla, Glad you figured it out!

Brandy, Cramping? Me too. I had some bad pain in my stomach sharp. I was glad I was laying down or else I would have ended up on the floor!

Edit: ANYONE heard from Kim?

evening all! Now, CD13 i think today and had OV pain last night (about 2 inches up and two inches over from pubic bone, is that right?!) in bed right after BD and temp spiked today on FF.com!! dont know if thats a good thing or not. Feeling lethargic today and have some cramping.(yep, symptom spotting already!). oh the start of another 2WW, joy.

Literally had to force DH last night to BD! lol. 1am but suceeded.

Him: You only want me for my seed.
Me: that's correct, man up.

lol. now peeling potatoes in front of the TV, DH at rugby practice for another 3 hours at least! woop. P.S am gonna pounce again tonight just for good measure... dont know whats got into me, never had a high sex drive before!

Hows y'all today?
xx

Brandy, Aww how sweet.

I know what you mean about wanting to be able to give a child. I feel like I am failing. And all honesty I am giving up hope.

Hi Jo, hope you get some answers finally!

Wow I am REALLY cramping..wondering if I miscalculated O or something lol. I just had a McDonalds burger cuz I was craving it. So bad for the diet..oh well.

Kayla, glad you got it figured out!

lol Michelle, Ov time is def a time of increased sex drive for lots of women..heres to catching the eggy!

evening all! Now, CD13 i think today and had OV pain last night (about 2 inches up and two inches over from pubic bone, is that right?!) in bed right after BD and temp spiked today on FF.com!! dont know if thats a good thing or not. Feeling lethargic today and have some cramping.(yep, symptom spotting already!). oh the start of another 2WW, joy.

Literally had to force DH last night to BD! lol. 1am but suceeded.

Him: You only want me for my seed.
Me: that's correct, man up.

lol. now peeling potatoes in front of the TV, DH at rugby practice for another 3 hours at least! woop. P.S am gonna pounce again tonight just for good measure... dont know whats got into me, never had a high sex drive before!

Hows y'all today?
xx

Oh! Increased sex drive is an O symptom.. I am okay. lol Men think so weird. It sounds like you are in the right spot for O.:)

For you Shannon:

There may be times when you feel
as if you have taken a million steps towards
your dreams, and acted on your plans, only to find
yourself in the same place that you began from.
At times like this, you must not give up.

You must continue on. Though you may feel
lost, bewildered, and alone, continue to believe
in yourself. Do not allow discouragement and
doubt to blur your vision and wash away
your dreams. Visualize your way beyond the
detours, standstills, and obstacles.
You will realize your dreams. You have
worked hard and taken so many productive
steps in a positive direction that you are bound
to succeed. Whatever the hurt of the moment
may be, it will pass. Tomorrow is always a
new dawn. Today, you must pause, rest, catch
your breath, and then look ahead. Each step
will bring you closer to your dreams. The
rainbows and the love that you deserve are in
sight. Happiness is just around the next turn.

:)

Aww Michelle thank you so much!
It is so true not with just ttc, but with my health.

again.. thank you:):hugs:

you are most welcome...

What are friends?... Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

am in dream like fuzzy mental state today. everything has a rose tint to it. I even feel a bit euphoric (not actually high though I would hasten to add!)

xx

I agree that is what friends are!

You all are great friends:) Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members