Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin ladies...*yawwwwn*

I got crosshairs..yay! lol. Woke up at 5 am, just cuz I was excited to temp..then went back to sleep till 7..so hope that didn't mess me up too much.

Gah I'm so tired..have a headache too. And I have to stay up this morning! Argh

Shannon, you're sounding very pregnant!

Jaimad, welcome, again! I don't think I met you the first time you introduced yourself. Hope you catch that eggy!

Yes we have been :sex: for the last 2 days now! I am going to use the Soft cups the next time we dtd & hopefully that will help!

Mornin ladies...*yawwwwn*

I got crosshairs..yay! lol. Woke up at 5 am, just cuz I was excited to temp..then went back to sleep till 7..so hope that didn't mess me up too much.

Gah I'm so tired..have a headache too. And I have to stay up this morning! Argh

Shannon, you're sounding very pregnant!

Jaimad, welcome, again! I don't think I met you the first time you introduced yourself. Hope you catch that eggy!

Thank you! I hope I peak tomorrow!

So funny that for us TTC ladies, "hope I peak" means something so different haha. :blush:

Morning girlies!

well I had lots of cramping yesterday (8dpo) and some watery light pink on the toilet tissue when I wiped and then this morning (9dpo) went to the toilet for a number 2 (sorry girls!) and when I wiped instead of the watery light pink on the tissue is was more of an orangey light red - not loads of it but there when I wiped. I'm still having cramping and felt nauseous this morning but better now I've eaten.

I did some googling and I think this is still IB - think it was orangey cos it was mixed with CM and turned the light red more orangey??

Shannon how you feeling today?

Brandy - hope you have fun temping this month!!

the spotting has gone back to light pink now!!! must just have been cos it was mixed with CM or FMU!! lol

Def sounds like IB! I have read that some women have it for several days. I hope this is for you xo

I'm feeling quite crampy..I'm scared to be hopeful as it's sooo early. But can't deny the feeling now!

Thanks Brandy I hope so too - did another test with smu as one of the girls in the softcups thread had recommended them over FRER's as they're more sensitive and it's still :bfn: but if I'm still having IB then it'd be too early anyway I suppose!

I had cramping from about 2/3dpo so fx for you honey!!! xxxx

Ness - try not to test yet - if u still getting IB it'll take a day or two to get the Hcg levels. I reckon still sounding good tho - got it all crossed for you.

Jeez it is hard - i held my morning pee in for ages this morning while pondering to POAS or not!

Went for not! Cos BFN are ROTTEN

thank you portable chick - I' 10dpo tomorrow but got plenty of tests to see me through my poas addiction!

It is hard though especially when you get :bfn: even though you know you're gonna get a :bfn: with it being too early!

How many dpo are you portablechick?

Ness - -
reckon i'm 10dpo also - pretty low on symptoms tho. My CP feels very high but as this is first month paying it much attention i'm not sure if thats just normal for me or not???

When you gonna test again?

Welcome Portable..10 dpo, still very early days. Glad you waited..as getting that BFN is disheartening, no matter if you're expecting it or not!

I dont want any more BFN as i have tormented myself that last few months! My DH thinks i'm getting obsessed (which i am) so trying to hang back a bit. It soooo hard he already has a son who lives with us at weekends so think he not got the baby hunger as strong as i do!!!!

ps i by hunger - i would never actually eat a baby!!!

lol! I got the baby hunger too...Have one DD who is now 10 yrs old..huge age gap, but we are all wanting #2 so so so badly!!

yep I second that Brandy lol!! I just can't help poas!

portablechick - not been checking my cervix position so I can't really comment on that but I've had tons of symptoms (check my journal if you like! :D) today haven't got many except dizzy spells now and then, tired and cramping and nausea this morning

Will probably test every day now til AF is due to be honest, I just want to know as early as possible cos I'm impatient!!

was just checkin u out Peace! I c ur a nurse too - do u think this helps make u an extra bit crazy? I used to work in gynae - so have always been obsessed with wots goin on down there! to much knowledge is a dangerous thing!

My dh is actually from SA too - c we r practically family!

Does ur ten year old know you ttc? my step son keeps askin about it cos his mum told him we'll prob have one soon! I am very much playin it down tho

That's so cool!

And yes, being a nurse, I think makes me a little extra crazy haha. I worked in Labor & Delivery for years and want to be a midwife, so I'm especially obsessed with babies and such!

My daughter does know that we are trying...she asks me every single night "mama, do you know if you're pregnant yet?" lol..I'm always telling her, not yet..it takes time, baby.

She's so great with our little niece and nephews..she will be a wonderful big sister, and a huge help to me!

Ness
u so brave - i to am soo impatient but a big chicken this month wen it comes to POAS. Mind u Ness - if u dont get ur BFP i will be diappointed never mind you!!! Wot do our bodies think they are playing at, giving us symptoms, then BFN

aww brandy she sounds like she's gonna be such a great older sister!! I can't imagine what it's like being extra crazy he he it's bad enough now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"