Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jo what are your symptoms...

Mine started out with the mild cramps, tired, emotional, nausea, dry mouth, diarrea, then constipated, headaches on and off, bbs are huge, dark too, but minimal appetite.. ? don't forget the wet watery slimy goo, now creamy cm, cervix postion is high and soft... "crossing fingers its promising!!" Oh and a tugging feeling around my belly button... lol

ok remeber mine can be linked to ether my medication or my thyroid.
Temps up
cramps
constipation (have taken a low dose of senna and pre biotic yoghurts)
generally hot (weather her is hot though)
tiered
peeing loads (being woken when i'masleep by bladder)
Nausea
Hungry.
Spots (occassionally, found some on my back eugh)
fatigue
have ahead ache
swollen feet (probably from the heat)
loads of CMmainly creamy gooky,slightly stretchy

Oh nips go from comfy to tender, not sure on boobs their allways huge and take me by suprise

lol

think thats it

oh hade heart burn and had some odd cramps round belly button pass pn what that is

lol
I am not PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUt I do seem to have ovulated so good month. Okmust submit to the power of the bladder

1st sign I got when I was pregnant before, especially when I had to get out of bed during the night... I'm telling you YOUR PREGNANT...
Oh Wow I cannot believe your going to wait till next Tuesday... I have been tempted so many times but I'm not going to... I'll just have to wait out the storm I guess... I kinda feel like a yeast infection is coming GRRRR is that a good sign... :haha: I'm just gonna bite the bullet and go to the drs in the afternoon... I'll send ya a private message when I found out whats up... Wishing you the best girlie...

Well I'm heading off to bed... Its almost 1am here... lol Thank you so much for the convo.. everyone seems to pop off when I get on hehe...

Nite Nite babes... I know your BFP is coming... Its just around the corner... :happydance:

Shoot I just got back I only menat the 25th I am not that restrained lol which for me is tomorrow afternoon lol. Sleepwell Kim good chatting

Can't wait to hear the good news...

I noticed that my back has been breaking out?? now if the cramps would stop I could go to sleep... LOL I think I'm just too excited to sleep... :haha:

Hey girls. how are we all. I have no symptoms so think I'm out but I'm in a good mood today so I don't care!!

No symptoms doesn't mean anything :D Glad you're in a good mood regardless though. That's always lovely.

Doing really good! I'm feeling great today. My hair isn't frizzy..its just perfect curly thanks to a new mousse I tried out..haha, crazy how a good hair day makes a woman feel huh.

We're about to go run some errands. Fun fun. Hope you have a glorious day!!!

morning all!

sorry I've not been on much over the weekend the heat has been a bit much for me and suffered with headaches and exhaustion most of the weekend boo! Sat in the shade for a bit yesterday while Mark did the garden and the family bbq was very tiring too but was lovely!

Anyone wish to update me? Any bfp's please?

I'm on edge here!! xx

boo! When do you plan to officially start testing then Rachel?

I start testing 3 days ago ;) thought
I saw a line this morning but there is defo not one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"