Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww poor thing :hugs: You've had quite the day!

Ahhhh shower felt amazing!!! It's good to be clean lol..after a hard day of sitting on my butt all day.

aww you three are past ovulation...

Hope you all get your :bfp:

i hope you get yours this cycle too!!! We all need to go over to First Tri together or at least be within 3 months of each other!! We can do it girls!

damn I hope so I work so hard for this BFP.
So I added some temps into my chart. as long as it goes about 97.7 in the next few days it will mean I have O'ed today. I wonder if being bitchy is a symptom? :rofl:

Yay! Sounds like Ovulation is right around the corner..hopefully you get some BD'ing in today...is he acting better now??

yes he had to seduce me to get :sex: :rofl:and he told me he is making a romantic dinner tonight and then he mentioned :sex: I am so wore out!

Omg Im jealous again! You need to bottle up some of his libido and send it to my DH....I'll put it in some muffins and bake em for him lol.

lol... I would not mind! I love sex believe me but every corner I turn he wants it. With fibro.. I can only handle like 2 x a day lol. It was 5x a day when we first got together...

So I will try to get you some of that lol

Goodness..5 x a day would even be too much for me! lol

I could handle 1 or 2 tho :D

*taps fingers impatiently* DH is busy in his office...I should go distract him.

Yes do that. Strut in there naked! lol. That always gets me into trouble :winkwink:

Wow this thread has gotten quiet a lot lately:(

Anyone heard from Kim or Callie or Star?

Heck Jellie where did you go?

:(

I'm back! I have been busy all weekend and just attempted to catch up on the thread...I am sure I missed something though. How is everyone doing? I am hoping to ovulate on Valentines day, but we shall see.

Hi Callie!

Ness is probably preggo shes 9dpo
Brandy has Oed
I dont know where I am at.. I think I Oed today but my body is playing tricks on me :cry:
Kim, left and said she was going to hosp havent heard back from her
Jellie-Diane has Oed
Kayla is preparing to O.

me too.
my breasts leaked last night ..that's is what I had last time I was preggo. So it's that or o but my temps don't show o

Hey Nessie,
Yup I'ma baby at 24 and the callup age 25 though doctorsaidget it donenowcheck thats al ok whilst waiting for the old ovaries to work again. The NUrse was like if you have no problems in that area they willjust throw your test away and no point going through that if you don't need to. So she just attackedmewith a blunt needleto take thyroid blood she gotit at the secondsite she tried ouchy.
I think the fact i was asleepby 7pm after a 5miledogwalk says I might actually be ill though the walk was good.

Shannon you want to sitwith me in the god knows where the egg is corner?

Does everyonelikemy tickerI could'nt face puttingmy wait below 10stone it is a huge amount to loose eek

Love the ticker:)

I have lost 20 lbs 3 different times after giving birth to my son.. It felt good...

I dont know where the egg is but its making me mad!

I hope you get answers!

I am off for the night DH is in a :sex: mood. I wont complain ...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe