Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No cause o'd early and didn't have time to practise!! Will next time with conceive + again.

Hey Rachel and Ness if your still on.
Heres something to hopefully make you giggle I just offered a Jehovah's Witness a pint of blood with a tissue bunged up my nose to stop a nose bleed. Thought he was the doctor or I would not be up now lol.

Hi jo xx

Just had to come outside at work cause me dizzy. Thought af was here. Checked up and it's still white and creamy. Feel so lightheaded.

Ooooh Rach - lightheadedness and creamy CM are good signs chica!! FX still for you!

Jo lol that's funny ha ha

oohhh sign deffinatly.lol
Just had a bizzare chat with the doctor. He has said my thyroids ok, it's gone from 0.69 to 0.6 he said it's within range but range is 0.3 - 5 now Ihave written it I see what the muppet has done. Same as have sex 2-3 times a day

Eugh get upand do stuff or go back to bed. I'm tierd and feel sick?????

I'm waiting nowrachel til sunday unless I loose it in the mean time I only have a 25 mui left. If my chart is to be believed I should get a reading then I had a dip 9dpo so would hopefullyshow by sunday if :witch:doesn't but she will

dumb bloke I hope he meant it had dropped from 6.9 to 0.6
but then he did sayoh your not on any medication for it. Thats why I wrung in the first place,fora new prescription

My chart is so erratic cause it was so hot at the weekend! So don't think my high temps amean much.

cough look at minemissy they dropped when it was hot. i was sweating whenI woke up either coz ofmat or the pillow that had made its way between us

am fine thanx hun AF is hardly ther today :D how r u??xx

apart from being awake to early foradippy doctor and the jehovahs witness I am fab, temps back up so only had a slight slip in PMA

hahahaha y what happend??i keep tryn to read bk bt mia keeps doin sumthin to distract me!!!ooooh just lukd at ur chart it lux fab huni!!!!!!lv the dip and the way its shot up so exciten i rekn this month is deffo urs babe!!!!xxxxxx

Does anyone know what this weird belly button symptoms meant to be like? I'm getting the occasional twing and pain just then?

shes a shit!!!!!haha shes just misbehaven so much socme n brad av decided wen weve got the muny wer gna take her to a obeidience training skool she needs it badly she wont listen to him and only has selective hearing with me!!!xxx hoes molly??xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"