Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rachel and Ness if your still on.
Heres something to hopefully make you giggle I just offered a Jehovah's Witness a pint of blood with a tissue bunged up my nose to stop a nose bleed. Thought he was the doctor or I would not be up now lol.

Here you go Loren

Does anyone know what this weird belly button symptoms meant to be like? I'm getting the occasional twing and pain just then?

wel ino its like the biggest most popular symptom for a bfp i had it b4 i found out i was preg in jan, ness had it just b4 her bfp ans shan aswel!!!gems getn them to!!:D :D :D :D this is too exciting!!xxxxx

YAY BRandy another cute pink bundle of joy yayayayayayayay

Sounds good Jo, cuz I never had the belly button symptom..so one more even closer to bfp!!

Hey Rachel and Ness if your still on.
Heres something to hopefully make you giggle I just offered a Jehovah's Witness a pint of blood with a tissue bunged up my nose to stop a nose bleed. Thought he was the doctor or I would not be up now lol.

Here you go Loren

hahahahahahahahahahaha love it!!!!!they freak me out them lot and gypsys who turn up with keychains who force u too buy them!!i do incase they puta curse on me hahaha xxx

is it meant to be all the time or just when it feels like it.
I will apologise now for all the girls who have been ovulating all this time and nothing if I get it first month I ovulate. sniff

Does anyone know what this weird belly button symptoms meant to be like? I'm getting the occasional twing and pain just then?

well at 8dpo I had some sort of weird twinge like a pin prick behind my belly button all day then I didnt have it again

the only curse they will put on you is to nick ya tv real gypsies don't do that

is it meant to be all the time or just when it feels like it.
I will apologise now for all the girls who have been ovulating all this time and nothing if I get it first month I ovulate. sniff

nooo just wen it feels like it, 4 me it was 4 like 5-10 second intervals few tyms a day or once a day :D yayyyy.dnt worry bout it babe ur a jammy cow if u do get bfp 1st month u OV haha but end of the day ur just blessd and rather lucky huni :D xxxx

Brandy I just commented on your status on Facebook - I am so thrilled for you a gorgeous baby girl in there! :happydance: :wohoo:

I'm convinced mine is a boy so wonder if it's actually a girl lol!

Loren I'm sorry chick didnt realise AF had come boo!! I hope that this cycle you get lots of :sex: and catch that eggy lady!

xx

not every1 duz rach, brandy neva n shes carrying a likkle girlie!!every1s different hun xxx

hmmm maybe it's just the constipation. Activia now and a senna in a few hours when I lose it with my bowls

Brandy I just commented on your status on Facebook - I am so thrilled for you a gorgeous baby girl in there! :happydance: :wohoo:

I'm convinced mine is a boy so wonder if it's actually a girl lol!

Loren I'm sorry chick didnt realise AF had come boo!! I hope that this cycle you get lots of :sex: and catch that eggy lady!

xx

its ok ness :) thnx bbe i didnt ttc did i so i new she wud cum bt had a little hope she wudnt haha but o wel bring on juneee!!!!going to start temping tomorow :D.al make sure i do huni :D i am not getting left in here on me own tlkn shit to meself wilst all u ladies r in first tri lol xxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls!! :D I'm all smiles!

I know, nessie..omg..I was COMPLETELY convinced it was a boy. Dreams, feeling, everything. Haha

oh and to dianes obbsesion drooling over JLS my mum and few others in my family think bradley looks like marvin out of JLS hahaha xxx

Thanks girls!! :D I'm all smiles!

I know, nessie..omg..I was COMPLETELY convinced it was a boy. Dreams, feeling, everything. Haha

ur welcum hun looks like ur little girlie was playing games with ur brain ect haha awww bless!!!u gt any names in mind? xxx is ur DD and OH excited?xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"