Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol super drug now if only i could get down the town £8 topiss on lol

I do have a pic..didnt get a great profile one tho, she was wiggling so much and then turned her back to us lol! But got the toilet shot! :haha:

DH is very happy..he just grinned and said "I knew it"..I told him we'll try for a boy next time LOL

DD isn't sure yet..she had her heart set on a lil brother, but she's teasingly saying she'll turn her into a tomboy anyways.

awww ha ha bless DD! She'll be like a mini-mommy!

great she (how weird you can now say for sure 'she') was moving around so much but shame for the piccie! You need to change your signature now so that the ticker is pink!

Doc said he was "pretty sure"..and it's looking like girl to me. I'll post the pic and tell me what you think? I'm bad at these things.

lol my my boss/soon to be formalised boss has just sent me a daft text he has baby brain. He will be a dad again within 2 weeks so sure as hell don't want me running off to have kids. lol

lol my my boss/soon to be formalised boss has just sent me a daft text he has baby brain. He will be a dad again within 2 weeks so sure as hell don't want me running off to have kids. lol

tough sh*t for him then isnt it Jo?! :haha:

TomBoy lol that'll be sooo cute but no frilly dresses

Damn yes. I lovemy job sowould prob go back as soon as I can. MIL is for baby sitting she can have the dog to lol

Sorry, having to make some adjustments..the stupid guy that scanned em didn't do it very well :( I need to buy a scanner.

yoghurt gone down, yoghurt fighting to comeback up.
Is that last nights curry I smell would that still be safe to eatsmells yummy cold

no worries brandy!

:sick: someone has just reheated some fried rice in the office and it smells like greasy hot dog food :sick: and double :sick:

thank god I'm meeting a friend for lunch and gettigout of here!

So, a little good news and hope for all! My dear friend who is 41 and has MS just found out she is preggo after just 5 cycles of ttc. They used only opks and were planning to go to invitro soon as she needs to back on her ms drugs. Yay! She has been married just a year and thought she'd never be a parent!!!!! :)

Second good news, my dear friend who is 40 this summer is never married but used a sperm donor and IUI. Just found out she is preggos after two cycles!!

Third good news, my sister-in-law and her dh are adopting another baby boy from Russia! (We both have children adopted from Russia). My inlaws have been warned that the Russians may be taking over their family. lol

And, my dh and I are..... getting another puppy this July! Yes, not quite the bfp that i am hoping for BUT still totally exciting. New puppy babies were born and are adorable.

Yay for babies! Hopefully something is in the water or air or whatev

Thanks Shanny xo

K heres the pic..its impossible to see much though. Bad quality!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/EccentricMind/scan002-1.jpg

The lil bum is on the right side..legs bent and crossed at the ankles. She was chillin lol

Ohhh puppy what breed?
Did someone say babie yes please???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g