Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden retriever puppy!!!! They were born 5/13. And, are sooo adorable already.

awww.
Brandy ican't read ultra sounds but I think I see a blob. lol I am rubbish

lol It's so hard to tell..on the actual pic, it still looks like it could be either. But I do see the 3 lines..and i read about that and it being the "girl" identifier! I will go with girl for now :D

Coming along..tilers and painters are here. I'm getting sick of early mornings though..they show up at 7 am. I don't wanna be up that early unless theres a baby screaming.

lol taht you canattendtoin your nightwear then go back to bed

I'M so annoyed. I thought I needed a wee so went to use one of the 4 frer I got that were bogof 2 pack!! I get it out put it by the pee hole and a dribble comes out! Not even a teaspoon amount. So now I'm gonna have to use another one tonight cause i only for a faint line on the control bit. No second line either!!!! Booo!!

lol Rachel, I have been ordered to do house work so best go bloody man. Stage freight lol

booooo thats always the way rach!!thats y i pee in a deodarant lid haha just incase i miss the stick or dnt have enuff pee!!awwww puppy :) so cute!!!itd b better if u cud clik on the pic brandy to enlarge it, but stil awwwww :D :D :D so exciting u have a baby inside of uuuu :D hey ther jellieheadddddddd lurking at the botom!!!xxxxxx

YAY Brandy CONGRATS on the little girl I wish my ob would do a scan early but he is a 20-22 week only kinda guy unless there is a suspected problem so I have 28 more days to wait

di have u implanted 2ce ;) just ada nose at ur chart!!! xxxxx lukn gd babes!!!! xxxxx

Loren if you can hit ctrl and your plus sign and it will make the pic bigger

Ooh good tip, Nicole..lol didn't know that!

Still hard to see, I know. No worries.

Thanks ladies xoxoxox I'm elated :D

im not sure what you ladies call receiving blankets or if you call them swaddling blankets but anyway I discovered with my lol that after a couple of weeks the ones you buy in the store are to small to swaddle the baby with my little guy was long and all legs though and the larger ones you can buy are like 30 dollars have any of you seen any that are a little less expensive you need so many of them that id have to take out a loan to get enough lol

lol Rach - pee in a plastic or paper cup first! I never did tests mid-stream - at least then you can see how much pee you have and you wouldnt have wasted your test silly sausage!

Brandy - aww look at her little bum bum! he he so cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"