Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Hope it was nice, Shannon!

Molly, ouch!!!! I really hope they find some answers now that they stole your blood lol. :hugs:

Hi Jo and Callie!

I usually get the phlebotomist to do it the are so much better. I have an arm of scars from giving blood and she ignored that area completely. Ahhhhh.
Really hoping hat its this that that ispreventingthedepotfromleavingmy system so get that sorted and away we go. I will havetowork less to see my OH then to:sex:

Ness where r u?

Have u POAS yet?

I am feeling decidily not preggo even tho a few days til AF -

so Ness i am gonna live vicariously thru you!

Am I really only 4 dpo? It's been months, I'm sure!

Argh, time just creeps. lol

Hey Nessie,
Yup I'ma baby at 24 and the callup age 25 though doctorsaidget it donenowcheck thats al ok whilst waiting for the old ovaries to work again. The NUrse was like if you have no problems in that area they willjust throw your test away and no point going through that if you don't need to. So she just attackedmewith a blunt needleto take thyroid blood she gotit at the secondsite she tried ouchy.
I think the fact i was asleepby 7pm after a 5miledogwalk says I might actually be ill though the walk was good.

Shannon you want to sitwith me in the god knows where the egg is corner?

Does everyonelikemy tickerI could'nt face puttingmy wait below 10stone it is a huge amount to loose eek

OMG how rude of her! I had a nurse like that once, I'd had a smear and it came back inconclusive (i'm 26 but I've already had a smear when age was 21) so doctor said to come back, have swabs done again. But the nurse was really rude and refused saying "if you've already had it done the doctor won't sign off on it again" and I was like "well the doctor told me to come" but she was having none of it! Thankfully when I had another smear for my 3 year check up it came back normal.

Well :bfn: for me again today girls - I'm 10dpo. Still got another 4 days til :witch: is due though and what I hope is the IB only stopped yesterday so hoping by tomorrow or Friday it'll show. If not I'll just have to wait to see whether :witch: arrives on Sunday! If it does it'll be a lovely Valentine's Day.... :growlmad:

Went to the loo this morning and when I wiped there were two drops of bright red blood not much just bigger than pin pricks and then just been again and I had orangey tinged cm (thinking old spotting from yesterday 'leftovers' lol). Feeling so exhausted, my eyes are closing by 7.30pm most evenings now and I was in bed for 8.30pm last night after a bath. Peeing a lot more like every 1-2 hours - usually I only pee about 3 times during the day whilst at work! Starting feeling nauseous as soon as I've eaten, slight metallic taste.

I also noticed when I was doing hair etc for work that when I pull my knees up to my chest to rest the mirror my uterus felt like it was in the way like it was enlarged never had that before but not reading too much into it!

Shannon I think it's sounding really promising for you - have you tested at all??

xx

My throat is a bit more sore than yesterday now..argh. Nose is still stuffy.

I was just watching a show about adoption and it made me cry lol. Which is normal for me..I'm very emotional after O usually.

Aww Nessie, sorry about the BFN, but I don't believe it! Like you say, it'll probably take a couple more days!

aww brandy wish I could come give you a hug! I would've cried watching that too! :hugs:

How many dpo today are you now? I started with a stuffy nose at about 2/3dpo so I hope it's a good sign for you!!

Thanks honey - I'm really thinking it's too early for me to test with being just 10dpo, i mean some women don't get a :bfp: til 18dpo! I just want to know, I feel like this 2ww has gone on forever! If AF does end up coming, I'm not gonna be testing constantly and symptom spotting every day that's for sure lol! (yeah right)

I'm just so damn tired, I could crawl in to bed right now - I've had 10 hours sleep for goodness sake!!

Yeah I know! On my first month TTC, I went nuts with testing..Not doing that again. Im determined to wait until AF is due..or at least a day or so before!

I'm only 4 dpo right now. Temps are still creeping up tho..so that's a good sign so far. Who knows lol.

oooh fabulous Brandy!! I've got everything crossed for you!!! Sounds really promising for both you and Shannon - please please come to first tri at the same time as me lol!! I'm scared!!

Wow having lots of dull cramps while trying to read..what a distraction lol.

oooh good sign honey!

I just tested with a clearblue.....I can see a faint line but I don't know what to think....it's only visible with the eye but retested with FRER which was negative and they're supposed to be more sensitive....

Going to retest tomorrow morning

Omg!! So exciting..I know its there..just gotta get enough Hcg built up to prove it to us :D

Hiya Shannon honey you ok today?

Was wondering how you are xx

I am doing better.
Hubby cooked for me for two hours last night. The food was and :sex: amazing.

We are going to look at a house.. fingers crossed. ..Its a good area of Maine and good school system..of course thats where the snoots live, but cant be worse than where I live now!

I think I ovulated yesterday!

Will get back on in a bit. going to the laundry mat after by the ocean:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"