Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole is it not possible to use normal blankets? I've not looked in to swaddling just yet

I know what you mean Nicole..my DD was a long baby too..and the receiving blankets were too small. My gramma had made us some back then...not sure what I'm gonna do this time around. =\

well most of them are to big or to thick to swaddle tightly and sometimes thats the only thing that will work is to wrap them up tight to they feel good and secure after Jesse got so big I only had one that would work I guarded that thing like it was made of gold lol

never heard of those blankets nicole! U knw what nicole, you may well be having a boy! We got brandies wrong! Sorry brandy :hugs: lol x

I'm thinking probably ebay too..or try to find someone that actually makes them, so you can see the size, or even request a size..they shouldn't be *too* expensive that way. Heck, you can buy the fabric yourself and have someone hem it a lil? Not sure how to sew or anything about it lol..so I dunno what needs to be done to those.

ive thought of buying the flannel to make some considering its around 3 or 4 dollars a yard compared to 30 dollars for one swaddle blanket it cant be that hard its just a large square with a little hemmed edge

lol Diane im thinking a boy myself but I really dont care either way and I have loads of little boy stuff already so would work out good

haha u have 2 dips!!!! lol.omg its freezn and lashing down!!!!!hate being stuck in!!xxx am bord y cnt we live by eachuva!!!xxxx my nan gets her friends to make cardigans and blankets ect its annoying aswel as a nice thing to do, coz she gets far too many things done xxxxx

well I have found some for 12 to 14 but they are more of a summer or spring weight and my little one will be here during the colder months ive already ordered my carseat cover there so much nicer then trying to carry a carseat and hold a blanket over it while the wind is blowing like mad

well just because it doesnt look hard doesnt meen I can get it done lol the hem I know I can do its getting a perfect square cut im terrible at that really im like square challenged and I even have the quilt mat to help you cut a perfect square and they still end up lopsided

well im still kinda upset he wont deliver me till oct 27th lol i really wanted to do it the week before so I would have time to get a little recovered for Halloween that and Christmas are my favorite holidays but its all good ill just have someone drive me and the baby around so I can see Jesse get his candy and I can do halloween themed birthday parties now woohooo always wanted to do that

Morning ladies... Wow there is alot going on today... I have slept on and off this morning to wake to lots of drool :haha: still running warm and I got my reading from Cheri this morning... She predicts a BOY was'nt sure if I conceive in May or born in May, and I tell ya I'm feeling way different this time, I'm burning up GRR and the Nausea..

Cheri said: They show you with a BOY and they relate him to MAY so this is either birth month, conceive month or hte month you find out in. WOW!

Poor Nessie, I got a good wiff of some onion rings and gagged :sick: I hope your MS passes quick :hugs:

Brandy... I knew you where going to have a GIRL... :happydance: the guy who did the scan sucks... lol Hopefully next time you will get a better pic ;)

Hi Nicole... complaining I see... maybe around you due date you can fuss about cramps and they will take the baby earlier ;) you shop a holic... :haha: Oh and for some reason I'm thinking a GIRL ;) If you have any extra boy stuff send it my way haha j/k
I started looking for cribs already hehehe

Awww :blush: Loren you added me to your siggy thank you... How are you doing today, cold??..

Jo, I'm tellin ya you have all the classic signs of being pregnant Woohoo... I hope you are.

Diane love how are you doing today. Getting amped for testing :happydance: Now I'm more terrified considering my reading :haha: I'm gonna hold off as long as I can trust...

I see we have a new lady on board... :wave: Congrats on the puppy.. Wow alot of good news for your friends... I'm 42 and I "think" I may be preggo now "crossing fingers"

Shew, thats alot to remember, gonna go catch up brb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g