Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha al cum stay on ur couch di :) hhaha spk ina bi hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwww ur welcum hun :) :hugs: am fine thanx hun, u? yer very cold mia cries to go out then cums bk in wen u close the door she cries to go bk out so ive just left it open but the colds cumn thru under the sunroom door!!!! :mad: haha i need to go to my mums too but the weathers crap!!ooooohhhh u have to be pregnant uve got too many very vvery gd symptoms not to be!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol Kim if I have a girl you can just drive your butt to indiana and get all this boy stuff better bring a truck cause there is loads of stuff lol and even if it is a boy you can still have what he grows out of

and LADIES im getting very impatient on these testing dates I need to SEE LINES lol

lol Kim if I have a girl you can just drive your butt to indiana and get all this boy stuff better bring a truck cause there is loads of stuff lol and even if it is a boy you can still have what he grows out of

and LADIES im getting very impatient on these testing dates I need to SEE LINES lol

Cool, I'll do it... :haha:

Nope No testing for me for a tad longer... I don't want a negative result cuz its too early, thinking of doing a blood test instead so I will know for sure on Tuesday. I've been burning up hot and tired I sleep on and off all day, cramps here and there nothing to be worried about though.. I really hope I am this time "crossing fingers" I'm NOT going to tell the OH till 2 months and thank him for the donation :haha:

I think Diane is testing on Sunday.. I may tempt to do it too :)

Loren I'll trade ya, I'm hot :haha: How do you get the colors on your signature, I have tried and it won't work :( lol

Oh and Nicole I get first dibs on the boy stuff ... :haha:

higlight the words u want in colour then click on the A that has a colour line under it on the top bar of the box and click the colour u want, al trade u ryt nw 4 abit of warmth!!!!!!

just went the loo and all of a sudden AF is real heavy and very very clotty (sorry tmi) and brad hasnt cared to tel me hes used the last of the frign toilet roll!!!!i am fuming!!!!

hey nw hey nw dnt dream its over hey nw hey nw wen the world cums in they cum they cum to build a wall between us uno they wont winnnnnn!!!

little songs 4yas haha xxxxxx

I Love that song... Oh girl I would be yelling and screaming... not cool at all GRRR
Keep that nasty :witch: away from me... PLEASE... lol

I'll try it... thanks for your help..

i was and he just sed wel i forgot!!!wtf!!!! :mad: i cnt just shake me lettuce!!!! and b4 i need the loo agen he best get the shop!!! :mad: dnt worry i think i'm geting the AF off all u girls!!!haha am neva heavy on CD2 :mad: bitchhhhh!!!!lol.al keep the heavy day and maybe 1 day longer AF if it means u get ur bfp huni :) ur welcum chick xxxx

thanks Loren... I keep an extra roll in the drawer next to the toliet lol...

Hopefully that dreaded bitch stays away this time!! I have felt cramps like I was gonna start by my body temp has been warmer than usual, she had better stay Away... LOL

aww thanks Kim! Hope you're ok hun?

I know Brandy I'm getting impatient I only pop on here to see lines :haha: oh and to speak to you all too he he!

Kim your more then welcome to it lol I have been going to give it away for the past 2 years and always held off not sure if its a sign or me just not wanting to let go

but this is the last so the stuff isnt getting stored this time lol

I think when I put all of my lo stuff away there was over 100 sleepers from newborn to 6 months

WOOHOOO Sounds Great... :happydance:

I'm so damn bloated and tired Yawn... Gonna take a catnap...

Thanks for the convo... be back on later taters :wave:

have a good rest kim! I so hope u have hit the jackpot babe! You will be a super mama! But you will need eyes in the back of your head for your mischevious little boy! Lol. Have u thought of names? I see you calling him something more traditional, like john, david, or james, x

loren babe, u may have to fight with the cats to get the couch but ur more than welcome to try! :haha: and marvin, aint that the little ugly one? :rofl: the only 1 i really like is the tall one with the paler skin and the gorgeous eyes :kiss: hes a bit like my ex, only ALOT sexier! Lol. Hows u nicole? X

CONGRATULATONS Brandy xxxxxx

hiyyyyyaaaa

lol di marvin is the gorgeous tall slim one!!!!
how are ya all?? jo and kim ur smptoms sound ace!!
i tested this mornin wiv superdrug and bfn hahahaha....
had some cm 2day creamy , white , watery, no more pinchin or anythin, really it was only 4 10 secs if that yesterday!!! i just dont feel tha lucky!! last time i was pregnant, i just felt majorly lazy, tired and a cudnt be arsed mood, and got tired legs..... bit like that now hahahaahaha but prob wud be if i wasnt pg.
cos its bank hols mon, think get paid fri so mite just fuk it and test everyday til af comes hahahaha. :)
i am gettin so depressed not bein pregnant tho, my mood is just soooo low at the moment!! must be a sign aunt flo is comin :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiiiiiiiiiiiii loren :) glad ur feelin better , love u 2 chik xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi callie, thanks
just have 2 wait and c i guess.
how are you and ur bump hun?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members