Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooo and i forgot tis morning i woke up and i felt sick!!! its 2 early 4 any pg symptoms of nausea but it was horrible. think i panicked cos my upper back, neck and shoulders was sooooo sore, must have slept funny, bt was soooo painful. hahahahaha deffoo NOT a symptom lol xxxxxxxxxx

I felt nauseous for the first time around cd9. I was sick in the morning until about 1. I couldn't eat anything because the thought of it made me sick and then I was fine the rest of the day. Everyone's symptoms start at different times.
As for baby and me, baby is still insistent that I must feel sick all day. I haven't thrown up since Sunday though. I have found that I throw up when I don't get enough sleep. I get to hear the heartbeat tomorrow though!!!:happydance: That will make all of this much more real.

Hey girls. Yo gem hold out and stay pos! I'm going to attempt another
poas!

awwww callie heartbeat!!!!!! thats amazing!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox

woooo rach!!! good pma :) yep deffo test!! its way 2 early 4 me 2 test i guess, i just hate waitin and waitin.... ooooo slight hedache comin my way :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this may sound like the most daft question ever but which body part gives off the most hormones?? xxxx

It would appear it's norhing to do with the fact not enough wee. I'm just not pg. Shoud of had a faint line but nothing on frer-6 days detect early before period. Think this month is well and truly done now.

ooh gem! Marvin is the tall 1? Wow, loren, i need pics of brad! And possibly a swingerz party! :rofl: aww callie! Heartbeat 2mro! Excitd 4 u! Xx gem :hugs: sounds like ur clocking up some nice symptoms chick :thumbup: ooh gl poas rach. I got :bfn: today. Could be 2 early fxd. Callie, time 4 u to do ur daily ananalis of our charts :haha:

I'm back....the MIL and sister in law went out and bought tons of pink clothes already! Can you believe them lol.

How's everyone? Yall type too darn much!

rachel babe, 80percent of pregnancies implant 8-10 dpo and it taker a further 2-4 days for enuf hcg in urine to be detectd in urine, so ur defo not out babe :hug: we are in sync, so we will go thru this 2getha xxx

I sound so selfish but it just sucks! I hope we all get bfp together. Xxxxxxxxxxx

aww rach dont give uup!! them tests arent tha accurate anyway r they, even thou they say 6 days b4.
just wonderin lol, if it was like ears or neck hahahahaha so gross but my kitten must think im its mum it is suckin my neck lol. ewwww keep pullin im off!!! omggg if af comes that cat must love me hahahhahaha....awww cute!!! bt nt the suckin.

ooh gem! Marvin is the tall 1? Wow, loren, i need pics of brad! And possibly a swingerz party! :rofl: aww callie! Heartbeat 2mro! Excitd 4 u! Xx gem :hugs: sounds like ur clocking up some nice symptoms chick :thumbup: ooh gl poas rach. I got :bfn: today. Could be 2 early fxd. Callie, time 4 u to do ur daily ananalis of our charts :haha:

hhaha swingers !!!

hi ladies am sorry i couldnt be bothered to read back lol

update please?

congrats Brandy!!! a wee lassie! awww :hugs:

any bfps?

xxx

awww rachel i wish u would have bfp sooooo much!!! and it is not over. dont feel selfish, we all get this way wen it gets close to testin, but were gona find out one way or another and nothin we can do now hun, so try not to get wound up. even thou its the hardest thing in the world to go thru each month xxxxxxxxxxx have faith in the fact u got pg b4 and u will again!!! and next time we will hav sticky beans cos r bodies will be more ready 4 it and know whats happening more than the first time xxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"